US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. The events link is not (and had not) been working so I am unable to update or access the calendar for the group.

The events link is not (and had not) been working so I am unable to update or access the calendar for the group. All the other options in the drop down list work, but events (the calendar) is grayed out. ???

541st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Groups Calendar or Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Change single event out of a repetition

Sometimes it happens that you want to change the date and/or time of an event, that is an item of a series of regular events. E.g. you have a regular meeting every first mondy in a month. But in May there is a bank holiday, so the meeting should be postponed to tuesday.
    Right now, this is not possible, without affecting all the other events of that series.

2287th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Groups Calendar or Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Provide an easier way to contact you for assistance.

Since your latest change, our time zone is not correctly set on our calendar and events page. I've repeatedly updated it and it does not get saved or corrected.

2287th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Groups Calendar or Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 686th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Groups Calendar or Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Stop screwing things up!

Everytime you touch the calendar, my event times get screwed up, and I usually loose the content. You need to thouroughly test everything before sending it out

252nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1097th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. fix the calendar, and be easier to contact

I am having issues with the calendar. When I finally worked out how to contact Yahoo about it (don't ask me how, I don't know and cannot seem to replicate and now tells me that email address is dead), they sent what I believe to be automated messages. Finally, I sent back another reply and they turned the reminders/events back on for a few days. They told me it was due to spam on the site. There has been NO spam so this was a convenient excuse for them. A few days later, it has gone off again and I…

425th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Yahoo Reminders

What has happened to the Reminders? I have one set for a Sat & one for a Sun, but the Sunday reminder does not get sent.

I have also encountered issues when creating new reminders, i save them , but they don't appear and if I try and edit an reminder, the changes also don't get saved.

Please sort out the Reminders as they are vital for our group.

Cheers,

Gerald

2287th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Calendar: Option to let Week start either on Monday or Sunday

In different parts of the world calendars show different days to start the week with. In the US it seems to be Sunday. In Europe Monday.
    The calendar grid should reflect the user's localized preference IMO.

1097th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Events calendar -- new glitch

As of 2014 July 24, events are only "allowed" to be one hour long!

No matter how I try to enter the duration of the event, whichever time I try to correct will trigger the other (start or finish) to be exactly one hour different.

The system just auto-corrects every duration to be exactly one hour.

PLEEEEEASE fix the reminders (not working at all) and please let us set our own event data -- not "auto-completion" .

541st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 2287th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. For weeks now getting error message when add, change, or delete calendar events in group I'm moderator of and others.

For weeks now I've been getting error messages when I try to add, change, or delete calendar events in the group I'm moderator of and others I've previously been able to add/change events. Error message 1111.

2287th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1557th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Use 3 drop down times

Instead of the one drop down list with the half hour increments, use one drop down list for the hour, another for the minutes in 5 minute increments, and add another for the am or pm. It's a royal pain to have to try and override your time settings to get it to read 45 or 15.

837th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Put back the link to personal calendar on the group calendar page.

We should not have to access the yahoo mail to get to our personal calendar. Many group members use the email provided by their ISP.

2287th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Event I posted to repeat every Mon & Wed forever, only repeats for 1 week. Fix this.

Make events repeat forever if that's what the user has selected.

2287th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. When I enter an event the monthly calendar should highlight the day to indicate an event on that day/

I entered information about an event but the calendar does not indicate an event on that day. The date should be highlighted so you can click on it and get details.

2287th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 5 6 7 9 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base