US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how we can improve Groups.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Where is CALENDAR ? Please turn it on again.

It is needed but it desapeared from our Groups ... Why ???
    Turn it on again !

1038th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Groups Calendar or Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I am owner of Group Legionriderspost36 and have ongoing issues with the events calendar for some time. Notifications & editing

Notifications and editing functions within the events calendar are not working or working completely. Notifications are not going out, at least as they are supposed to. I can't edit events within the calendar.
    Thank you.

1038th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Groups Calendar or Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1038th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Groups Calendar or Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Fix the Events Calendar!!!!!

I cannot even access the calendar. That's one of the main reasons I set up a group through Yahoo. Also, have a phone number for concerns instead of making people type their concerns and send them out into Internet oblivion where they will probably be lost and not even addressed being that there are so many requests about the event calendar and it still isn't fixed.

1038th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1038th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1038th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. It would be great if you could manage RSVPs through your Yahoo! Group.

It's the only downside to Yahoo! Groups versus Google Groups.

1038th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Make Calendar Accessible and Event Scheduling possible from Android mobile phones

We mostly use Yahoo Groups for scheduling Events and members viewing the calendar; however the"More" menu is not accessible from mobile phones (at least an S4), so there appears to be no way to view the calendar or edit/schedule events, making groups fairly useless.

1038th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. By stopping the continuous occurrence of long running faults on Groups from hitting our society.

Correct the bugs you have recently introduced, that are are preventing me from managing my groups Event Calendar at a critical time for my Photography Society. Recently, emails addressed with the group email address were getting jammed within Yahoo systems. Now I am no longer able to create and amend Events in the Group Calendar. To add insult to injury you make it impossible (apart from stating that phone contact is not an option) for users to find how to engage with Yahoo by chat or email. The company does not seem to be strong on ethics and morals, and…

1038th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1038th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Calendar problems

The calendar sent out a reminder today for a meeting in August 2015. The settings call for 12 days and 3 days before the meeting. Please fix this!

1038th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Correct the GROUPS, EVENT, NOTIFICATION. We have not been able to sent event notification for over a month. I am the group owner.

Send a notification of issues to owners when communication issues are being investigated.

1038th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Calendars with VERY few changes annually nearly always display "Your access to this calendar is being processed. Please check back later."

Calendars I maintain, which may see a few (2-4 typically) changes ANNUALLY, so often display the above message. Often the time required to view the calendar is not minutes, hours or days but MONTHS. Why is something so simple so unreliable when in prior releases this message was never seen or needed? Please unbreak it and consult with your free advisory community before you have insight into the damage you're hitting your total customer base with. This impacts not just the moderators but many of the members as well. Sales Basics: Don't needlessly tick off your customers.

1038th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Groups Calendar or Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. EVENTS not working

Can you fix the EVENTS? We no longer receive notifications each month. They are important to us.

Thank you,
    Neo

1038th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Groups Calendar or Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Calendar: Option to let Week start either on Monday or Sunday

In different parts of the world calendars show different days to start the week with. In the US it seems to be Sunday. In Europe Monday.
    The calendar grid should reflect the user's localized preference IMO.

1038th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Our group cannot access "Events" when logging into Groups via a mobile device.Solution?

Allow access to Events when logged onto Groups via a mobile device.

1038th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Why can't I use my Yahoo groups calendar on my iPhone? It is fine on my computer

I'm happy to pay for features - is there an app that the members of our group can purchase to use the Yahoo Groups calendar from our smart phones? It worked before the change but we have not been able to make it work since.

1038th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Yahoo Groups is working very very bad!!!!

i am from argentina and i am having problems with one of my groups. since a couple of months the alarms for the birthdays are not working. And yesterday i sent and email to the group and 24hs later i received and email with an error. can u help me? thanks

1491st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Events button/link not accessible on Android phone.

The link to get to the events calendar simply does not exist in the android app. I'm owner/moderator of an active group and can't even GO to the calendar, let alone add things. You're killing my group with all this incompetence!

1491st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1491st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base