US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. calendar never works

fix calendar

2261st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Groups Calendar or Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please renew the ability of the calendar to send reminders of the events

Please either renew the ability of the calendar to send reminders or delete the part that asks you when to send the reminders.

2261st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Groups Calendar or Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I am the owner for 59fc.The reminders set in the calendar is not functioning consistently. In February all reminders have been missed.

I am the owner for 59fc.The reminders set in the calendar is not functioning consistently. In February all reminders have been missed.

2261st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. My group calendar is not showing or functioning properly. Is there a fix in the works?

My group calendar is not showing or functioning properly. Is there a fix in the works?

2261st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. no no no - When I click on "Groups" - I WANT _MY_ GROUPS!! It's worked fine before - STOP tinkering with it. NO, I Do Not want to Create m

Just Give Me _MY_ own Groups! Not a list of suggestions - and, no I Do Not want to Create any new Groups for myself - I just want to see the summary of the ones I already have, darnit!

2261st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Groups Calendar or Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. problems w/ the calendar in my group: incline condo 13.

just want calendar to work...unable to enter data for incline condo 13.

2261st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. PLEASE FIX CALENDAR - UNABLE to CREATE a calendar for a new group.

I created a new group but cannot create a Calendar. Get a message telling me I need to enable in the Access Control setting. But nothing works.

2261st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Groups Calendar or Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Events Calendar issues

Maybe we should start sending emails or phone calls to OATH. That's the new YAHOO! company. Now called Verizon Media.
    We all need to get a valid email or phone number.
    Oath
    Customer Care
    701 First Avenue
    Sunnyvale, CA 94089

2261st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 2261st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 2261st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Make the "reminder" function work!!!

Make the reminder fuction work, or stop pretending it's a real option

2261st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 2261st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Reminders do not print the times entered in event.

I set my calendar to AZ time and entered my times but the reminders go out with GMT time. - This is unacceptable. There should be an option that the international groups can use where the time translates to who the receiver is (like outlook) and doesn't mess with the point of origination times. Ours is a neighborhood group - no time translations are needed.

2261st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Groups Calendar or Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Events

Events reminder are posted twelve-hours before and it posts ON time. Can you fix?

2261st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Yahoo group for West Bank Genealogy Society

Events calendar no longer sends out the automatic set announcements even if set properly. Please fix this. West Bank Genealogy Society and other yahoo groups.

2261st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Link for event location address does not take me to a map

I entered an address in the location field for an event. When finished it creates a link (blue underlined), but doesn't go to a map. It goes to a search page with many different map websites... i.e. Map Quest, Google Maps, Yahoo Maps, etc. Clicking on the address should take you to a Yahoo map on the entered address.

2261st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Our calendar reminders are posting with no line spacing. It posts to the group as one large paragraph and not as it's shown on the calendar.

Please fix the line spacing in the text in the calendar reminders when they post. Text is entered as paragraphs but posts to the group as one long paragraph with no line spacing, which makes for difficult reading for groups members. Thank you!

2261st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 2261st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 2261st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Provide an easier way to contact you for assistance.

Since your latest change, our time zone is not correctly set on our calendar and events page. I've repeatedly updated it and it does not get saved or corrected.

2261st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base