US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. The time in the calendar for Eastern US is wrong. Please correct it.

please correct the time listed as Eastern US in the calendar.

2116th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Groups Calendar or Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 2306th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Groups Calendar or Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Our calendar reminders are posting with no line spacing. It posts to the group as one large paragraph and not as it's shown on the calendar.

Please fix the line spacing in the text in the calendar reminders when they post. Text is entered as paragraphs but posts to the group as one long paragraph with no line spacing, which makes for difficult reading for groups members. Thank you!

2306th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. The domain name FreeZoneEarth.org has expired Feb. 1, 2015. If you go to that website, you will find that GoDaddy.com is offering to sell o

The domain name FreeZoneEarth.org has expired Feb. 1, 2015. If you go to that website, you will find that GoDaddy.com is offering to sell or renew that domain name. You may wish to contact Whomever to renew that domain name.
    The stated email address and name is not true. In case that is a real person and email address, kindly do not bother that person. I choose to be anonymous.

2306th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. We are having big issues with the timezone. I am unable to set it back to pacfic so the events are wrong

Unable to save correct timezone all events going out with wrong times,
    Please Fix

1569th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 2306th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Groups Calendar or Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Reminders do not print the times entered in event.

I set my calendar to AZ time and entered my times but the reminders go out with GMT time. - This is unacceptable. There should be an option that the international groups can use where the time translates to who the receiver is (like outlook) and doesn't mess with the point of origination times. Ours is a neighborhood group - no time translations are needed.

2306th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Groups Calendar or Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Event Calendat time zone issue

Please add a warning popup when the user creating an event has a calendar that is not GMT +0 and the group calendar is GMT +0.

"Warning - group calendar is set to GMT"

2306th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 2306th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Provide an easier way to contact you for assistance.

Since your latest change, our time zone is not correctly set on our calendar and events page. I've repeatedly updated it and it does not get saved or corrected.

2306th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 2306th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Yahoo Reminders

What has happened to the Reminders? I have one set for a Sat & one for a Sun, but the Sunday reminder does not get sent.

I have also encountered issues when creating new reminders, i save them , but they don't appear and if I try and edit an reminder, the changes also don't get saved.

Please sort out the Reminders as they are vital for our group.

Cheers,

Gerald

2306th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. For weeks now getting error message when add, change, or delete calendar events in group I'm moderator of and others.

For weeks now I've been getting error messages when I try to add, change, or delete calendar events in the group I'm moderator of and others I've previously been able to add/change events. Error message 1111.

2306th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1569th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Put back the link to personal calendar on the group calendar page.

We should not have to access the yahoo mail to get to our personal calendar. Many group members use the email provided by their ISP.

2306th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Event I posted to repeat every Mon & Wed forever, only repeats for 1 week. Fix this.

Make events repeat forever if that's what the user has selected.

2306th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. When I enter an event the monthly calendar should highlight the day to indicate an event on that day/

I entered information about an event but the calendar does not indicate an event on that day. The date should be highlighted so you can click on it and get details.

2306th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 5 6 7 9 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base