US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how we can improve Groups.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 2173rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Groups Calendar or Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. The domain name FreeZoneEarth.org has expired Feb. 1, 2015. If you go to that website, you will find that GoDaddy.com is offering to sell o

The domain name FreeZoneEarth.org has expired Feb. 1, 2015. If you go to that website, you will find that GoDaddy.com is offering to sell or renew that domain name. You may wish to contact Whomever to renew that domain name.
    The stated email address and name is not true. In case that is a real person and email address, kindly do not bother that person. I choose to be anonymous.

2173rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Groups Calendar or Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Yahoo Reminders

What has happened to the Reminders? I have one set for a Sat & one for a Sun, but the Sunday reminder does not get sent.

I have also encountered issues when creating new reminders, i save them , but they don't appear and if I try and edit an reminder, the changes also don't get saved.

Please sort out the Reminders as they are vital for our group.

Cheers,

Gerald

2173rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Groups Calendar or Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Fix the calendar times. Notices are sending wrong time. GMT screwing it up.

Events that are scheduled for 8-9 pm EDST are going out across the nation with times ranging from 4-5 am to 9-10 pm.
    This is really bad for our on line webinars and needs immediate attention.

2173rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 2173rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Change single event out of a repetition

Sometimes it happens that you want to change the date and/or time of an event, that is an item of a series of regular events. E.g. you have a regular meeting every first mondy in a month. But in May there is a bank holiday, so the meeting should be postponed to tuesday.
    Right now, this is not possible, without affecting all the other events of that series.

2173rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Groups Calendar or Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Events calendar removes formatting

When I enter text into the events calendar, I include CR/LF and start a new sentance on a new line. However the formatting is removed when Reminders are sent out, so it all appears as one continuous line, making it hard to read. Could the formatting of the event in the calendar be retained when sent out as a reminder please?

2173rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. You may fix the group events to gain members access and its various problems

Cannot get access to my group's events that I established many years ago. When I have had access, the system does not recognize a deleted event and fires off events from the previous year. It is a pity that yahoo groups has been sold to various companies that do not care for their name or their clients.

2173rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Dates for next meeting posted after the date of the next meeting. ( The horse has bolted)

delete future dates post the dates , if the dates are in the past, do not post them as dates for the next meeting.

2173rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Please trouble shoot defective Events calendar

Our Events calendar has been faulty for a month now. As moderator, I inputted an event reminder to recur every 3rd of the month...nothing posted on June 3..nothing on July 3--PLEASE look over so that August 3 will be posted...until November 3, on a monthly basis. Our other events (created to recur yearly) are being posted well. Wonder what the problem could be and anxiously look forward to receiving your prompt feedback with solutions! Thank you!

2173rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Please let us know what is going on with the Group Calendar.

Please fix the Group Calendar or let us know what is going on. Thank you!!

2173rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. The calendar does not allow you to set the proper time zone. Shows Pacific time when I am set to Mountain time.

Need calendar to work correctly so event reminders go out at the correct time.

2173rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 5 6 7 9 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base