US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how we can improve Groups.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please fix the search function in Groups. Cannot currently search within conversations. As of 9/9/2017.

Please fix the search function in Groups. Cannot currently search within conversations. As of 9/9/2017. Very frustrating. Seems to be an ongoing problem. Might be time to contact advertisers that are showing up on the search result page to let them know I cannot use their services until this issue gets fixed.

1467th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Search experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. PLEASE PLEASE stop posting things about dogs being slaughterd and used for meat. It is so awful, how can you even post this?

PLEASE PLEASE stop posting things about dogs being slaughterd and used for meat. It is so awful, how can you even post this? Please post things to STOP THIS!!!!!

1467th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Old Mutual fund screener is much easier to use..... The new one is terrible...!!!

Old Mutual fund screener is much easier to use..... The new one is terrible...!!!

1467th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. where is the games that you guys had

where are the games that yahoo had

1467th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Group searching is horrible. FASworld not found, FASD Deutschland not found.....thats really bad and I know this group

The search guide for groups is horrible. I got so many groups but not what I`m searching for.

1467th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1467th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Splash photo on groups page is terrible.

Have maintained this group for decades [ https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/monitor-repair/info ] and if a user tries to check it out all the see is a large picture of a bunch of multicultural terendies jumping with their hands in the air. I dont think its related at all to the intention of the group, should be removed and replaced with the groups photo we made years ago.

1467th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Why my Public Yahoo Group is not indexed in Yahoo Search?

I tried to search my yahoo group URL through yahoo search engine but did not find it and instead I even find my googlegroup that uses the same name of my yahoogroup ..

example:
    yahoogroupname: YOUR (not found in yahoo search result) why not?
    googlegroupname: YOUR (Found in Yahoo Search result)

932nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Takes forever to load when I sign into yahoo groups

When I sign into yahoo groups, I have three and it just says its loading and I wait and wait and it doesn't finish loading.

1467th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. espiritualidad

Iniciaciones de reiki

1467th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Hate the way you have articles set up-----have to go to next page after reading a page or two just cancel and go to another website to read

It sucks when you have to keep going to "next page" don't like yahoo much anymore and I know for a fact everyone who I talk to also dislikes you floor
    mat.

1467th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. WHERE IS SEARCH WINDOW IN YAHOO GROUP?

GO BACK TO PUT SEARCH ON PLACE!

1467th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Really dislike the new yahoo finance page. Why can't Yahoo understand they should keep what is good and efficient about them?

Bring back old format for Yahoo Finance. It is super useful, efficient and worked very well. I will be searching for a new browser if the new format continues

588th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Search experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. PLEASE GOOGLE MAIL.PAR BHI GROUP BANA DO

THANKS FOR YOUR
    MAA KALI

1467th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. find groups

Trying to 'Find' a particular group by putting the word mode_s in and pressing Search Groups starts results with some sort of *** group - Same result for EVERY search I do.
    I was told searches had been fixed

1467th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Search bar - make easier to find!!!!

i belong to a few yahoo groups. i can't search for a specific word as i can't find where to search! I have a search bar to search for the number of the message, but who would ever know that???? madness!

why can't you put the search bar for each specific group by the search bar for the message number. How on earth searches for message number anyway??? You'd have to know it first out of thousands or millions! Why is it hidden under conversations? madness.

1467th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Can you please add "Babism" to the list of "reliogions & faiths" & add my group groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/babism_babi_bayan_bab/info pleas

Can you please add "Babism" to the list of "reliogions & faiths" & add my group groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/babism_babi_bayan_bab/info please?
    My group is not easy to find via search.
    Thank you in advance!

1467th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. searching past post

I am not able to read past post. Please fix this feature
    Thank you
    Coleen

1467th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Sultangazi baymak servisi

sultangazi baymak kombi servisi,sultangazi baymak kombi servisi

1467th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Search experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Sort out unresposive group searchs and pages

Fix the problems; so slow searches and unresponsive pages. It is almost unusable in it's current configuration.

588th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base