US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how we can improve Groups.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Yahoo Groups not sending or receiving email. Help!

This is day 3 of no yahoo group emails-anyone know what's going on-should we just switch to Google and call it good?

229th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Groups Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1610th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Groups Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Messages aren't showing up on my group: 4thcornercrocheters

Undo whatever was done to keep messages from posting.

716th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 716th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 439th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Groups Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. help mode is no help. edit wont allow change of email. disgruntled and irritated.

yahoo sucks more than ever. help mode is wrong about changing email address. edit mode doesn't work. yahoo mail is very slow and most time unresponsive for many minutes at a time. took me almost 20 minutes to reply to a group offer. going to use gmail. and forget about yahoo. they are still stupid even after all these complaints from users. really stupid.

1610th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1610th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Explain what the **** is going on with Groups and get it working ASAP!

My idea: communicate with us about what is going on! Then get it working ASAP!

1610th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I am a co-owner of a busy Yahoo group Creative Graphic Artists and my group has not been receiving its mail for THREE days!

I am a co-owner of a busy Yahoo group Creative Graphic Artists and my group has not been receiving its mail for THREE days!

1610th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Can not send our receive emails

Can someone help, we are a 250 member group and i am a moderator yest noone in the Group is abole to receive emails. there is no problem with settings or restrictions, still no mails are received. No bounce-back no mail in Spam.. just never recived.. Please help

1610th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Why am i getting these messages :::

Why am i getting these messages :::Delivery incomplete There was a temporary problem delivering your message to oregon700mhzrpc@yahoogroups.com. Gmail will retry for 44 more hours. You'll be notified if the delivery fails permanently.
    This bad news, having no deleivery or 4-5 hour delays.

1610th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Daily Digest

Please have the daily digest truly daily and not wait for batches of 15. Also make attachments available for those choosing this option.

1610th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. My yahoo group messages have been stopped. My actual email is johnwestfall@comcast.net. Somehow I have been given a id of "bretsalamone@yaho

Help! I recently received an email, apparently from Yahoo Groups, saying that my message delivery was turned off (which actually seems the case). I was told to to visit a link to resume delivery. I did so, but ultimately was issued the i.d. of "bretsalamone@yahoo.com". I never heard of bretsalamone. My real address is "johnwestfall@comcast.net".

660th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Groups Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. I posted a FreeSale for Saturday from noon to 6pm on Friday evening, my post wasn't added and sent out until Saturday at 6:34 pm

I posted a FreeSale for Saturday from noon to 6pm on Friday evening, my post wasn't added and sent out until Saturday at 6:34 pm, so I posted another Freesale post for Sunday noon to 4pm and I haven't even seen this posted at all today. Why is there such a delay in posting? I think posting should be monitored atleast twice a day.

1610th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1610th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. can no longer add an e-mail address

The link to add a new e-mail address is missing! The help describes it as being in the Identity section but it is not there anymore. Please put it back.

95th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    17 comments  ·  Groups Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Why cant I change my email ID on some groups

I cant change my email ID on the IC-7300 group to sm0goj@hotmail.com. I have reactivated/reverified this mail address several times but it does not show up when trying to manage groups, only andersson65312@yahoo.com. It works ok with all my other groups...

716th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Allow Forwarding of Newsletters

As president of my neighborhood association I periodically receive PDF newsletters from the City of Albuquerque. When I try to forward the message with the newsletter to my Yahoo group, it is always rejected as "suspicious" with no further information. How can I forward these to my group?

1610th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1610th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Make it easier for

I've ended my ****** broadband account and have tried unsuccessfully to delete my blueyonder email address via which I am subscribed, but there seems to be no way I can do it. Even sendin g a response here requires my ourdated email address!!!!! The only way I have been able to abandon it is to chose an alternative email address that I have registered, but my blueyonder one still shows. Can't this be made easier to do via a simple link that is headed 'Change email address' or something similar?

1610th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 11 12
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base