US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. restore the "daily digest"!!!

restore the "daily digest"!!!

850th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Groups Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Our Yahoo group is no longer letting us moderate it.

Our Group does not let us moderate emails even through we have a restricted group and always have had it set up to moderate emails. What went wrong?
    packerfan402003@yahoo.com

850th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Yahoo Groups has recently announced that it will discontinue most of its functionality, will future email conversations be archived?

Yahoo Groups has recently announced that it will discontinue most of its functionality, will future email conversations be archived? Your page at https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN31010.html?impressions=true describes all the functions that will disappear, including files, databases and conversation archives. BUT it says that Yahoo Groups can still be used to send group emails -- what it does not answer is whether those future conversations will be archived going forward.

700th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Groups Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Members of the "Panhala" group are all getting massive numbers of unwanted emails from all the other members. Can you stop this?

Members of the "Panhala" group are all getting massive numbers of unwanted emails from all the other members. Can you stop this? Please shut down the reply-all feature of the Panhala group if you can!

1598th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Groups Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Email moderation

Hi, I am moderator of one Yahoo group "plagpk, we have observed that there is no approval requirements from moderators to send email to this group by group members. Emails are going to groups without any moderation which can cause problems. Please let us know about your new policies about the email moderation. Thank you.

1134th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Groups Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Since you destroyed Yahoogroup (December 16th) how can we moderate messages sent to group ?

Since a few days, it seems this is no more possible to moderate message sent to yahoogroups, So you do not know if the messages are sent or not.

2151st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I tried to follow all the instructions starting 3 days ago, multiple times, to have my files downloaded in a zip file to my mjbuchele@aol ac

This is a COMPLAINT-I tried starting 3 days ago to download my group's files before they are to be deleted at 12 MN tonight. I tried multiple times over 3 days, each time it said it was downloading the files in a zip form to send to my aol.com account, but in 3 Days, with Multiple attempt, I never received ANY files. This SUCKS Big time. And NOW they are GONE FOREVER! What a letdown, as all that data was lost, and when I followed all the rules before it was lost. If there is any other possibility to save…

2151st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Yahoo Groups Archive?

Hello Yahoo Friends. I have a question about Yahoo Groups. Our group no longer has the archive available. Has that feature been discontinued or are we just not locating it?

2151st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. My email preferences were changed by Yahoo without my permission.

My email preferences were changed by Yahoo without my permission. And now the link to put them back is not appearing. I am very unhappy!
    If I cannot get back to a daily digest, I will have to leave all Yahoo groups. I can handle 1 email a day, but I cannot handle 12 emails per day.

2151st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Moderators have the authority to approve email from members

Hello,
    the moderator must have the facility to approve or disapprove email from members.
    Because if the moderator does not have the authority then the discussion will be chaotic when there are members who send emails outside the topic of discussion, for example promoting their products, selling, attacking other members, and so on.
    so I as a moderator feel that the facility to approve emails from members is mandatory in the yahoogroups mailing list.
    thanks.

2151st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Not sending emails out

I have sent in 6 emails to get sent to my group but they aren't sending. Before the 18th I had to go into groups to verify the email to send. Well that button is no longer there. It is crazy that I took 24hous for the 1st email to send. Is this going to be fixed or is Yahoo groups not going to follow through with keeping the groups going. Please let us know. I have also tried to call your help line and was told that Yahoo groups isn't part of their help.

2151st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Complete FAILURE Of Yahoo groups

Since Verizon took over groups e-mails sent to yahoo groups are not going out until 24 Hours after they were sent,not in a timely manner,Since Verizon is supposed to have Tech Experts,apparently they do not!

2151st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 2151st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. do not allow use of polish media issues yahoo messaging. Still getting messages

Need to turn off yahoo messaging for Polish Media Issues

2419th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I host a Community Radio Show in Afrikaans and send emails to the Group. Lately I can't add new emails to the group..... Why is that?

WOULD LIKE TO ADD EMAIL ADDRESSES TO MY GROUP OF RADIO LISTENERS. IT WAS ALWAYS POSSIBLE .... BUT LATELY IT'S NOT POSSIBLE..! WHY ?
    Please make it possible to add email addresses to the group again.
    Rochelle

2419th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Email to group from non members

Please allow moderators to accept emails to the Yahoo group from non members again.

2419th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. http://adiyamantutunevi.net/

adıyaman tütünü

2419th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. unssubscribe

Per California Law EVERY email must have an unsubscribe method.
    Your group emails do not.
    As a result, I spend time every day deleting emails from you sent to
    people that are no longer employed here.

2419th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Actual Help Feature This Is Not Paid Service

Can't respond to Group Messages. Is there a Customer Support / HELP option for this? Can you create on this that is not a paid service?

2419th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Yahoo Groups

Should it take 7.5 hours to deliver a message through Groups?

2419th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 16 17
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base