US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how we can improve Groups.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. NO Mail Coming Through To Our Group

We too are having an issue with emails being posted to our list. We have over 5000 members and it's so important for us to be able to respond. Nothing has gone through for a couple of days now from most of us. Nothing is showing up on the homepage either. We are a kidney list for dogs and we need to be able to help our members daily! Please Yahoo.....fix this problem! At the very least, respond to us and tell us what is going on or what is being done to resolve this!

29th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    55 comments  ·  Groups Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Fix the Groups e-mail system; it is blocked.

Fix the Groups e-mail system; it is blocked.

212th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Groups Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Fix Mail Server 98.138.113.36 - E-mail Server Error prevents message to Groups

For the past couple of weeks, constantly getting "Delivery Status Notifications" with the following similar errors:

--------------------
    Final-Recipient: rfc822; ultimatebrapicsclub@yahoogroups.com
    Action: delayed
    Remote-MTA: dns; fo-mx-groups.mail.am0.yahoodns.net. (98.138.113.36, the
    server for the domain yahoogroups.com.)
    Diagnostic-Code: smtp; read error: generic::failed_precondition: read error (0): error
    Last-Attempt-Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2018 10:06:03 -0700 (PDT)
    Will-Retry-Until: Mon, 23 Apr 2018 09:11:00 -0700 (PDT)
    --------------------
    Final-Recipient: rfc822; ultimatebrapicsclub@yahoogroups.com
    Action: delayed
    Remote-MTA: dns; fo-mx-groups.mail.am0.yahoodns.net. (98.138.113.36, the
    server for the domain yahoogroups.com.)
    Diagnostic-Code: smtp; read error: generic::failed_precondition: read error (0): error
    Last-Attempt-Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2018 10:13:09 -0700 (PDT)
    Will-Retry-Until: Tue, 24 Apr 2018 09:08:45…

541st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Yahoo Groups not sending or receiving email. Help! This is day 2 of no yahoo group emails-anyone know what's going on?

Yahoo Groups not sending or receiving email. This is day 2 of no yahoo group emails-anyone know what's going on?

541st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. YAHOO GROUPS......PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS ISSUE OF DAEMON FAILURE NOTICES!!!!!

i CANNOT POST TO OUR MEMBERS. PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS ISSUE NOW!!!!

876th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Activity Log is not active

Group Belogradchik: Activity Log is not active. List of moderated and approved messages is empty, owner

1919th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Groups Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. I dd not get to finish. I have written to and received my mail from the groups for over 15 years under the address kd0ajz@comcast.net. I can

I can no longer do this and I use Thuderbird to get my mail and I do not use any other provider other than comcast. Thanks for ruinging my groups that I relied on for my Amateur Raido.
    James Wells KD0AJA@COMCAST.NET

1919th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. PAY ATTENTION TO THE REQUESTS of your members! You are impossible to deal with and you make yourselves impossible to contact. FIX IT!

PAY ATTENTION TO THE REQUESTS of your members! You are impossible to deal with and you make yourselves impossible to contact. FIX IT! The group site is broken. I am looking for a new one to move mine to.

1919th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I am the admin of this group. Recently I have been told ( and I confirmed that) messages sent to the group are not being delivered.

I am the admin of this group. Recently I have been told ( and I confirmed that) messages sent to the group are not being delivered. What could be the reason and what can be done?

1919th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. We not reseving emails from the group please fix the promblem

over the last week or so . we have not been able to receive emails from the group please fix the problem ..

1919th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Some members can not post to group including me,the owner. Keeps coming back Mailer Demen. It has been a week now,fix it

Fix the problem with mailer deminds that keep coming up in the group. I am owner and have not been able to post in a week. How long does it take to fix this ?

1919th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1282nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Mail System Error

I have received some 40 of these in the past week, my Email messages to my groups, News Items relevant to the topic of the group (Science based groups) are bounced back in my face.

I spend 5~10 minutes per Email preparing them for posting, that's up to 6 hours of work binned because these incompetent idiots can't run a mail server.

It's time to pull the plug and close my 6 groups, sorry to the 10,000 members that enjoyed the groups but this is totally beyond the pail and can not be tolerated. Around 150 emails have bounced so…

1919th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. As of 4/19/2018 emails to yahoogroups adresses have stopped working

Yahoo provides no menu selection to report a problem with yahoogroup emails. Therefore using this venue to report a problem that many in the Yahoo Groups Community are reporting. Support, how about giving some status if this problem with yahoogroups emails is being worked. Yahoo support seems to hide behind difficult access.

1282nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Taking up to 12 hours for some posts. Getting error results on many e-mails as <part@yahoogroups.com>: delivery temporarily suspended: los

<part@yahoogroups.com>: delivery temporarily suspended: lost connection with
    fo-mx-groups.mail.am0.yahoodns.net[98.138.113.36] while sending end of data
    -- message may be sent more than once

1919th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. mails bouncing in Keralites@yahoogroup.com group since 17th APR

I am posting mails in this group since 5 years, but from 17th Apr, all mails bounced [not only my mail}.pl look into the matter.thanks

1919th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1919th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. MY EMAILS ARE NOT APPEARING IN MY GROUP FOR THE LAST 3 DAYS!

MY EMAILS ARE NOT APPEARING IN MY GROUP FOR THE LAST 3 DAYS! WHAT IS THE PROBLEM????

1919th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. SUPPORT .. our group (Beverleyhills) has NO POSTS being posted for a week. Can't get help

Post have not been posted for almost a week. Second time this has happened this month. Group is Beverleyhills

876th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. The mail messages written to group are not received - event calendar does not work & can't be edited....pls urgently modify groups structure

The mail messages written to group are not received - event calendar does not work & can't be edited....please urgently modify groups structure and create a direct communication system where bugs can be reported and solved simply and quickly.
    This is not the way to work....

1775th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 12 13
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base