US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how we can improve Groups.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. The pending messages of Nuoc_VIET@yahoogroups.com do not appear. There are nearly 2000 messages in pending that need to be moderated. Please

The pending messages of Nuoc_VIET@yahoogroups.com do not appear. There are nearly 2000 messages in pending that need to be moderated.
    I am the moderator of Nuoc_VIET group. I have sent multiple emails to yahoogroups Help and Yahoogroups Support, but no response at all.

PLEASE HELP TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM.

1469th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Messages and conversations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. GOD’S MESSAGE TO THE GEORGE SOROS MAINSTREAM MEDIA &/MSN/YAHOO

REPENT! WHILE YOU ARE ABLE.
    These six things doth the Lord hate: yea, his soul abhors seven:
    The haughty eyes, a lying tongue, and the hands that shed innocent blood,(abortion)
    An heart that imagines wicked enterprises,(****) feet that be swift in running to mischief,(lawlessness)
    “A false witness” that speaks lies, and him that raises up contentions among brethren.(riots)
    (Proverbs 6:16-19)

932nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Messages and conversations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Why can't we flag these stupid x rated postings. And why doesn't yahoo do a better job at filtering these postings

Why can't we flag these stupid x rated postings. And why doesn't yahoo do a better job at filtering these postings

1469th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. please make all yahoogroups content private! I don't want to be googling my name and finding old emails from my yahoogroups.

please make all yahoogroups content private! I don't want to be googling my name and finding old emails from my yahoogroups

1469th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Message: "This sender failed our fraud detection checks..." on group messages when received in hotmail, outlook.com, etc.

All of my group messages received in outlook.com, hotmail.com and other Microsoft webmail sites show the warning message at the top:

"This sender failed our fraud detection checks and may not be who they appear to be. Show blocked content."

Clicking "Show blocked content" allows the message to be viewed normally, but users are mislead that our mail is not safe.

932nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Am going to a veterans event in Los Angeles this coming weekend about 350

Am going to a veterans event in Los Angeles this coming weekend about 350
    >miles away and am wearing a charcohol colored suit w/ white or blue shirt
    >and have lapel pins for S_STAR, BSTAR, Purple heart Army Commendation,
    >National Defense V-Nam Service, V-Nam Campaign.

1469th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Messages and conversations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 1469th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I just posted tath precise thing and you have failed to post it because it is too honest for you to deal with.

Management at Yahoo is truly Yahoo-Noodles. You have refused to post my original comment a few minutes ago and you will not allow us to save what we post. Trying to communicate anything to you in hopes you will improve your site and get it back to what Yahoo used to be is a useless endeavor. You are so OVERWHELMINGLY POLITICALLY CORRECT you end up in CENSORSHIP MODE 99% of the time so commenting is truly a waste of time.

1469th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Messages and conversations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 1469th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1469th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. For some reason I can no longer post on my stock message boards. OPK and ARTH

I have been reporting obscene postings by two other posters on RXII message board but have never made an inappropriate post myself.

1469th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1469th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1353rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. how can we communicate with any of the ladies we see?

I would like to communicate with some of the ladies on here. How can I do that? Is there a way to do it...

642nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I not getting my post tru to the group

I get not my post to the group

1469th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. How To write Private Essays

The names of many causes which have a proper or mistaken faculty essay matter. After my mother and father' divorce I actually it's wrong and unethical to make use of essay. Teaching types topics delivered immediately answering essay questions ahead of others by means of private interviews and analysis. Consequently after carrying out research and utilizing past experiences and achievements to help you complete your work. As a substitute write an fascinating distinction or change and the reality is using your individual. Organizations straightaway refuse Aspirants largely determined by the selection of your first search change you possibly can. Tutorial…

1469th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. How do you reply to a given article? How can you share, learn, discuss or interact if the format won't allow it!

The new group format limits participation. I have changed my w-site to palliate this limitation. Try delaSierra-Sheffer.net/home.html/ or directly at https://www.delasierra-sheffer.net/

1469th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Denetciler/conversations/topics/466

Dear Manager ,
    At the below there is a link that contains my name and outrage my personal rights due to uncorrect wrong information. Please, delete the article about me asap. I applied to the court and complaint about this uncorrect and misleading information. Last week, my students showed me.

Thanks,
    Asist. Prof. Haldun TURAN

1469th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Denetciler/conversations/topics/466

Dear Manager ,

At the below there is a link and that contains my name and outrage my personal rights - wrong knowledge. Please, delete the conservation about me asap. I applied judge, and complaint about this messages. I am very sad about this news. Last week, my students showed me,

Thanks,

Asist. Prof. Haldun TURAN

1469th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1353rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 11 12
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base