US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. http://MyCashTable.com/?ref=86880

Say no more to Financial problems....

click this link.

2260th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Messages and conversations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. ONCE Aggain YAHOO is meseing with our Postings. Yes, we like to know about our comments

YAHOO is once again messing with our Post, Comments, and feedback. Yes, we like to know who is saying what meaning we like to be able to check the menu option "our Comments" to see who if anyone is speaking on or about our comments and you have now removed that too. I see you finally got smart and put the Thumbs Up and Thumbs Down back so please put back the option to look at our comments. I see your little Devil Dog did not last too long: Good riddance to bad software. Keep my ID secret please.

2260th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Messages and conversations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 2260th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Yahoo Why have you decided to be such a Buffoon full of pure Mendacity. You are refusing to POST any of my comments: You Hate The TRUTH

I do not know where to put your ABHORENT disregard for the TRUTH in our Comments section. You are refusing to post my comments and the one thing I am immensely pround of is I DONNOT LIE. You seem to hate the truth. Anything of major negativity regarding you or your new owners ABC as the Super Liberal Mainstream LIARS they are and you refuse to post especially about OBAMA or CLINTON: Your Darling epitome of Super Liberals and evil incarnate. Long post are often to inform people of things they do not know and I do that. At least…

2260th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Last week we could not upload files and this evening we can!

Last week we could not upload files and this evening we can! Whomever fixed this glitch? . . . You are VERY much appreciated. Sincere thanks from The Lincoln Ukulele Group.

2260th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Messages and conversations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. m

2260th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. get my email account off of auto responder

my emal
    cassandradvb@wirr.com
    has been on auto-responder for months
    no one will help me get off of it. t he community banned me for telling everyone (WHICH IS THE TRUTH) KNOW THEY WILL NOT HELP YOU
    AND THY DONT
    SO I GOT BANNED
    YAHOO WONT HELP NO ONE HELPS
    BUT I CANT GET OFF OF AUTO RESPONDER TO SAVE MY LIFE
    YOU MAKE IT VERY DIFFICULT FOR ANYONE TO GET HELP WITH THIS\
    YET FOR YEARS WE HAVE BEEN COMPLAINING ABOUT IT
    I AM FED UP.

2260th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Howtosend to my Vaughan Vaughn Facebk info on my moderator sites

To send a post or link for my yahoosite to my facebook site. Rahnsie@aol.comto my same

2260th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. How do I strop my messages on my Yahoo Mail from being truncated?

My messages have been showing truncation issue like others. I've been part of Yahoo for at least 8 years now and I really don't want to transfer my email else where because I got contacts of people I messaged on there for a long time and it would suck if I had to do that. And I'm hearing people say that the people of Yahoo say they've fixed the problem for who ever had it but they all say it's not been fixed even when they say it is. Please don't make me be forced to transfer my email else…

1536th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. What in Gods name have you done to yahoo coment page no thumbs up or down . If I wanted to be on facebook I would go there

Go back to thumbs up or down or get ready for us to go to facebook. No one likes your changes

1083rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1536th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Calcio

Ciao

2260th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Messages and conversations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. ERROR IN LOADING CONTENT

ERROR IN LOADING CONTENT
    https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/dir is not opening stating that "Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content". This has to be fixed. We are unable to view the Messages and conversations, as was done earlier.

2075th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Unable to post messages, I can write the post title but nothing else, as group owner I need this sorted

As owner of a group and member of others I cannot post to any group. I can give a post a title but the text box cannot be written in

2260th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 2260th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. MAINTENANCE THAT WAS DONE LAST NIGHT HAS MADE THINGS WORSE, INSTEAD OF BETTER, WITH GROUP...PLEASE FIX THE PROBS. THANKYOU.

THE MAINTENANCE HAS MADE MATTERS WORSE, NOT BETTER...CAN'T SEND POST MESSAGE IN RED...DOUBLES OF MY POSTINGS...SLUGGISH TO PENDING...WHAT THE HECK?!? PLEASE FIX THIS MESS, THANKYOU, L.

4871st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. You used to have the MUTE function available

Not long ago, if I (or anyone else) came across any objectionable postings in the chatrooms, we had the MUTE function available to remove such postings from our view whenever using the chatrooms.

Now, the MUTE function isn't there. What happened?

It needs to be brought back, and available in ALL Yahoo formats! This way, anytime we come across postings from folks such as "3Spot," we can just MUTE them, and not have to see them at all.

Bring back the MUTE function, and do it TODAY!

Thank you for your understanding, and for your cooperation.

2260th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Sandra_Rapat@yahoo.com

for you hon
    said from Arapat Piang
    in write post for you i
    in loving one in from it
    you loving me for much
    in from him loving you ...

2260th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. HELLO YAHOO?...seems like a weekend 'problem' these days...AGAIN!...PURPLE TITLE BAR ERROR - CAN'T ACCESS MY GROUP TO CHANGE BANNER OR POST.

SAME AS LAST TIME...THANKYOU FOR CORRECTION OF PROBLEM LAST EVENT...however, SAME PROBLEM AGAIN...PURPLE TITLE BAR ERROR - CAN'T ACCESS MY GROUP TO POST OR CHANGE BANNER...Do you have a hacker problem?...This seems to happen on weekends, especially during Shabbat evening into Saturday...or a rogue employee that is messing w/group sites...Regardless, could you please fix this issue, at your earliest convenience...Thankyou, L.

679th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Messages and conversations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Allow feedback

Post comments for members to read

2260th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base