US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how we can improve Groups.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Fix upload of photos issue

Please fix photo upload issue

268th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. the images cannot see on web ?

the images cannot see on web from babes_in_blue-noreply@yahoogroups

1452nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. several suggestions:1)why doesn't groups have the same photo image uploading capabilities as Flickr, where Flickr can upload several hundred

Why can't members upload several hundred photos at a time, like Flickr? Groups only allows 50 photos at a time!

1452nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Please Fix The Photos Uploading.

Please fix the photo uploading in the groups you all fixed jt 2 weeks ago and now on 11-2-2016 l cannot upload my photos in my groups. Get it fixed Yahoo ASAP !!!!

52nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. fix edit problem

when uploading photo's and edit discription The photo seem to go somewhere and can't find it until looking thru most of the photo. should stay at the top until edited! then be added. tried to find a way to keep photo's last loaded on top but couldn't find it just by date. then it puts the first loaded on top and have to go thur all photo's to find the one I just loaded

1452nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Hello. I found some old photos of the Kerr family. If interested contact me: brianhagell@gmail.com

Hello. I found some old photos of the Kerr family. If interested contact me: brianhagell@gmail.com

1452nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I can't upload photos to my Yahoo Group

I'm the same. The whole purpose of my group's existence relies on regular new photo posts but as of September 30th 2016 this has not been possible. I've tried, but it keeps failing and retrying, failing and retrying, failing and retrying etc. It won't stop until I literally press cancel. Then no photo has posted at all. I can't even post on anybody else's group, never mind my own.

I can usually post photos with no trouble at all and this is the first time it has happened. Whilst searching the internet for answers, I find no attempt has been…

71st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. ONLY ONE PITCHER OPEN IN A MAIL IT CONTAIN MANY

ONLY ONE PITCHER OPEN IN A MAIL IT CONTAIN MANY

1452nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. What's going on with photo uploads? They dont work again!!!

The problem is back again. I can't do anything with my Yahoo group's photos at all. The whole purpose of my group's existence relies on regular new photo posts but as of November 25th 2016 this has not been possible. I've tried, but it keeps failing and retrying, failing and retrying, failing and retrying etc. It won't stop until I literally press cancel. Then no photo has posted at all. I can't even post on somebody else's group, never mind my own.

This is the second time this has happened in the last three months and I find no attempt…

350th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1452nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. CAN'T ACCESS MY GROUP OR BANNER AGAIN! PLEASE FIX THIS MESS, THANKYOU!...L.

CAN'T CHANGE BANNER DUE TO PURPLE ERROR BAR AGAIN!...SAME PROBLEM HAPPENS ALMOST EVERY FRIDAY NIGHT...WHY IS MY QUESTION?!?...;)L.

3756th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. photos

Yahoo STOP Messing with the Photos.3rd time yahoo tried something new and again SCREWED up the photos.Can't Upload/download photos.
    Yahoo NEEDS to FIX this ASAP...NOW !!! and LEAVE it alone....Period.
    Very frustrating,upsetting,makes us very..very angry.

633rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. AGAIN, SINCE LATE LAST NIGHT BANNER PHOTO HAS BEEN HIJACKED/CAN'T ACCESS MY GROUP AS MOD. ...FIX IT PLEASE, THANKYOU. L.

BANNER PHOTO IS HIJACKED AGAIN - PHOTO WITH YOUNG PEOPLE RAISED HANDS.
    CAN'T ACCESS MY GROUP AS MODERATOR.
    CAN U PLEASE ATTEND TO THIS MATTER, THANKYOU!...L.

3756th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Make the Add Photo Window Easy to Find

Make the Add Photo Window Easy to Find. For example, make it possible for anyone to find it. BTW, where is the Add Photo window for EXISTING Albums? I don't want to create a new Album with a new Title - every time I post another photo.

1452nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1452nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 919th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. cbt

1452nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Can't upload photos to my group been going on for several days! Yahoo people earn your money fix your NEO problems please and thank you.

FIX THE UPLOAD ISSUES ON THE GROUPS! I CANNOT UPLOAD ANY PHOTOS AGAIN! THIS IS A REOCCURRING PROBLEM LIKE THE RENT CAN YOU ADDRESS IT?????

1452nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Chattaroy High School Group won't let me change Home page photo I am the owner of the Group. Please Fix

The Chattaroy High School Group will not let me change the Home page Photo anymore. I am the owner and I need to change the home page photo from Thanksgiving Photo to our High School Building Photo. Can you fix this problem others are having the same problem.

1452nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. What the bloody **** is going on with photo uploading at Yahoo Groups. No one is able to do it at all. GET IT FIXED ASAP!

What the bloody **** is going on with photo uploading at Yahoo Groups. No one is able to do it at all since 25/11/16. GET IT FIXED ASAP OR PEOPLE WILL START ABANDONING YAHOO GROUPS ALTOGETHER!!!

919th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base