US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how we can improve Groups.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Fix upload of photos issue

Please fix photo upload issue

3rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    464 comments  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please fix the problem with posting photos

Please fix the photo function. We are unable to post photos or delete existing photos. The problem has continued for about two weeks.

12th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I CANNOT UPLOAD PHOTOS IN MY GROUPS

Everytime I upload a photo it does not post this happens over and over again and has been going on now for several days. Fix this **** already and stop ******* up groups all the time!

77th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 74th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    29 comments  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Fix The Photo Uploading Issue

Yahoo NEEDS desperately to put a permanent fix on the problems that members, such as myself, have had with posting photos to group sites in recent months. The photos, even when they have finished being completely uploaded, DO NOT show up. This situation is totally unacceptable and MUST be dealt with.

108th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Trouble uploading photos into groups

I can't upload photos into my group photo albums. Everytime I try to upload a photo the bar fills up with red and I can' load the photo. I try over and over again and this keeps happening. Fix it dammit and stop screwing up groups!

125th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 145th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Photos will not upload on my group. Tries to upload but just loads the grey bar fully then stops.

Photos won't upload again!!!! Anyone actually working at yahoo these days? If so it would be nice if you could fix the many technical bugs on the groups..Please & Thank you.

67th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. cannot view or download photos in one of my groups

in my group Rebecca Schaeffer Remembered Forever many of the photos cannot be seen and when I go to download photos I get a 500 error mesage. This has been going on for many days fix it NOW

119th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I cannot upload photos in

I cannot upload photos into any of groups for over a week now i emailed before asking for this to be fuxed and nothing changes I still cannot upload a single photo. Fix this NOW

180th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Please sort out the problem with adding photos. Go back to what you know worked.

Group photo albums used to work excellently. Why fix something that aint broke? Go back to the programme that works and we can all use the groups again, other wise there could be an exodus of members

295th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I still cannot upload photos in some of my groups

I cannot upload photos to my group General Hospital Fans Always and just now i made another group called General Hospital History Fans and AGAIN I cannot upload photos i can't even make a photo album! This has got to be fixed NOW

218th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Moderator can't delete photos from Yahoo Group

Moderator needs to be able to delete photos from group photo section

1920th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Download all photos at once

Need a way to download all photos at once. One at a time is not feasible
    or user friendly, and the photos belong to the group, not Yahoo. Why make it so difficult?

1282nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 489th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. I still cannot upload photos! It has been more than a week!

when are you idiots going to fix this problem and stop ******* it up again a few weeks or even days later? I have photos that I need to add to groups and cannot do because of this problem and I know I have plenty of space left in my groups so don't make excuses just fix this already!

428th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 180th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Fix the **** group uploading problem already!

I have been unable to upload photos into any of my groups practically all week long. The bar fills up but won't let me post the photos. Fix this dammit-it has gone on long enough! And for petes sake stop ******* up Yahoo groups. Leave well enough alone you dumb idiots!

242nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1920th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. i can't see photos in my group Rebecca Schaeffer Remembered Forever

In my group rebecca schaeffer remembered forever the photos are there but I cannot view them please fix this

667th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base