US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how we can improve Groups.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I can't update the group cover photo or add photos at all to the photo albums!!!

I can't update the group cover photo or add photos at all to the photo albums!!! This only affects two of my three groups. The third group is working fine.

9th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    56 comments  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Would like to be able to pause and go back to previous photo when the photos are in the enlarged view.

I believe that when you first introduced the enlarged view for our photos we could pause and also go back to the previous photos but that function seems to have disappeared. It is nice to be able to see the photos in the larger format but they scroll so fast that we don't get time to really enjoy the details of the photos. Can you make that happen for us..thanks

29th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    14 comments  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. photos are still not uploading to my group...help!...L.

ongoing issue...seemed fixed two weeks ago, now, for the last couple of days...won't upload fotos in albums...red slide says it's uploading, but, when you click on post, nothing happens.
    Could you please address this issue again in fotos, thankyou. L.

48th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    13 comments  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Please Fix The Photos Uploading.

Please fix the photo uploading in the groups you all fixed jt 2 weeks ago and now on 11-2-2016 l cannot upload my photos in my groups. Get it fixed Yahoo ASAP !!!!

59th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I can't upload photos to my Yahoo Group

I'm the same. The whole purpose of my group's existence relies on regular new photo posts but as of September 30th 2016 this has not been possible. I've tried, but it keeps failing and retrying, failing and retrying, failing and retrying etc. It won't stop until I literally press cancel. Then no photo has posted at all. I can't even post on anybody else's group, never mind my own.

I can usually post photos with no trouble at all and this is the first time it has happened. Whilst searching the internet for answers, I find no attempt has been…

69th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. When viewing pictures or albums, the page keeps reloading and taking you back to the top of the page.

When viewing photos or albums, as you page down, the page reloads and sends you back to the top. Can't this be fixed to not return to the top?

80th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    10 comments  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Cannot get photos to upload on my group? What is the problem now?

Fix the upload problem please. All works fine until you upload then you get a Sorry a problem occurred while uploading message. Really folks this is a pain!

82nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Cant view pictures

i cant view photos in any of the groups and have adjusted my computer settings what else can i do

90th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Uploading photos is not working again.. Why must we still deal with this situation over and over again.

Stop messing with it. The more you do the more it gets messed up.. Hire someone with some kind of knowledge of how it should work.

101st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Nothing works.

Horrible!! I cannot delete photos from members or my own albums, cannot delete albums. Every time I hit save for the change there is an error message about loading content. From searching the internet I see that Yahoo has had this problem since 2013. Isn't about time to fix it?
    Also members cannot leave and I cannot remove them. Same error message. This is very frustrating and annoying.

101st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Fix the photo re-sizing & viewability of whole photo

Please fix the photo re-sizing. Most times when I click on a thumbnail of a photo in my groups, whether in photostream or albums, the photo is cut off at the bottom. The whole photo shows in thumbnail, though the bottom is hidden by a darkened portion, but NOT after the photo is opened. Previous to Neo, you had a choice to view the photo in Small, Medium or Large. It is most annoying to have the bottom cropped off. Having to go to the full screen scrolling picture is ridiculous. Who wants to watch a moving picture for a…

122nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Download multiple photos to PC

I need the ability to download the whole album to my PC.

131st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Deleting Photo Comments

Please could you fix the ability for moderators to delete comments posted by members under group photos. Some comments can be crude, rude or simply inappropriate. Responsible moderators would wish to keep their groups clean and respectful. Thank you.

131st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Remove the ATT advertisement from the PHOTOs section so we can SEE the photos.

Remove the ATT advertisement from the PHOTOS section so we can
    SEE THE PHOTOS that members have posted instead of ATT
    advertisement!

148th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Cannot reorder photos in albums

I am the owner of Imagining Ellowyne Wilde yahoo group. For months now I am unable to reorder the photos in all of the albums on my group. Please fix this!!!!!

Also, please give the owners of a group an easy way to contact Yahoo with the problems we have with what is malfunctioning on their group!!!

154th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. we need to be able to copy our photos back to our pc. you cannot click on a photo in yahoo photos and put it into 'my pictures'.

we cannot copy our photos back to the pc. you cannot click on a photo in yahoo groups and copy it to 'my pictures' or send it anywhere else.

207th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. moderating photo section

We appreciate the ability to moderate photo albums as it is at present but it is very time consuming when you have a large group that does not delete on their own. We send out monthly reminders but still have albums and photos over a year old and do not have the time to open each and every single photo/album to delete. May I suggest that we have the ability to select and delete multiple please.

224th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I've tried to upload ONE, just ONE photo into an existing album on our group site. After 6 tries I still don't see it in the album.

This new format is so frustrating, you would do your users a great service if you would have live people to talk to and deal with issues on your new and improved Yahoo group. So many other companies do it - why can't you?

224th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Sharing photos using drag & drop. Let us do this again.

For years Yahoo Groups allowed people to share photos that are posted there. We could drag and drop a photo in order to have it for personal use. Recently when I tried to drag and drop a photo, I would only get a link to it. If this is the only way to access a Yahoo Groups photo, it would totally eliminate the value of Yahoo Groups for me. Let us share photos again, using drag and drop.

294th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Explaining why we cannot sometimes see the images we have recently uploaded?

Explaining why we cannot sometimes see the images we have recently uploaded?

294th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base