US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I still cannot upload photos in some of my groups

I cannot upload photos to my group General Hospital Fans Always and just now i made another group called General Hospital History Fans and AGAIN I cannot upload photos i can't even make a photo album! This has got to be fixed NOW

215th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please sort out the problem with adding photos. Go back to what you know worked.

Group photo albums used to work excellently. Why fix something that aint broke? Go back to the programme that works and we can all use the groups again, other wise there could be an exodus of members

288th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. i can't see photos in my group Rebecca Schaeffer Remembered Forever

In my group rebecca schaeffer remembered forever the photos are there but I cannot view them please fix this

543rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Please Fix The Photos Uploading.

Please fix the photo uploading in the groups you all fixed jt 2 weeks ago and now on 11-2-2016 l cannot upload my photos in my groups. Get it fixed Yahoo ASAP !!!!

15th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I cannot upload photos into any of my groups! Fix it NOW!

When I try to upload a photo it will not let me post it fix this now so I can add photos to my groups NOW!

688th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Yahoo groups are *********-many groups i can't view my photos i also can't upload or download photos this is a pain in *** situation FIX IT

1. I can't view some or all the photos in all my groups

2. I upload a photo but it will not show or even load getting error message

3. Can't make photo album in group error message again

4. Can't download photos from my own frigging groups again I get the stupid error message.

To put it bluntly Yahoo you have ********* royally. Fix it NOW! I have been dealing with this **** now the past 2 days so get off your arses and fix something and stop screwing things up!

623rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Issues with group photo albums and uploading/viewing photos

Once again, Yahoo has broken something that was working - we can't upload photos, we can't view photos that were uploaded previously (blank boxes, with maybe one or two of the images finally showing up). It's very frustrating - this was all working fine a month or so ago, and now it's completely non-functional.

328th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. make them work again, I can not see any photos- they wont load. Whoever is in charge at yahoo groups should be fired.

they photos never load, you can not add or download them, im mean,, whats the point if these siimle features dont even work?

359th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I cannot upload pictures

I select some files from my computer to upload at a yahoo group in which I'm owner. When the progress bar reaches the end, it says "Upload complete", but then when I select "Post photos" and the page refreshes, my "uploaded" picture isn't being displayes. It looks as if I had upload nothing.

1569th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I can't update the group cover photo or add photos at all to the photo albums!!!

I can't update the group cover photo or add photos at all to the photo albums!!! This only affects two of my three groups. The third group is working fine.

8th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

58 comments  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Unable to post photos!

Today I have not been able to post photos to either group I belong to, and others have not been able to for the past few days. What gives???

328th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. photos

Yahoo STOP Messing with the Photos.3rd time yahoo tried something new and again SCREWED up the photos.Can't Upload/download photos.
    Yahoo NEEDS to FIX this ASAP...NOW !!! and LEAVE it alone....Period.
    Very frustrating,upsetting,makes us very..very angry.

623rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 2310th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Cannot get photos to upload on my group? What is the problem now?

Fix the upload problem please. All works fine until you upload then you get a Sorry a problem occurred while uploading message. Really folks this is a pain!

130th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Deleting Photo Comments

Please could you fix the ability for moderators to delete comments posted by members under group photos. Some comments can be crude, rude or simply inappropriate. Responsible moderators would wish to keep their groups clean and respectful. Thank you.

252nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. photos are still not uploading to my group...help!...L.

ongoing issue...seemed fixed two weeks ago, now, for the last couple of days...won't upload fotos in albums...red slide says it's uploading, but, when you click on post, nothing happens.
    Could you please address this issue again in fotos, thankyou. L.

68th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 1106th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Photos in Groups - PLEASE FIX SOON !!!!!

I have reviewed the completed section of Yahoo. These problems have not been completed at all - just dismissed with no improvements accomplished. Photo uploading to groups need to be improved.
    The whole photo shows up in the groups files in the thumbnail format. All I want to do is to be able to click on the thumbnail as see the whole photo - not a photo with the bottom cropped off. I do not want to look at a moving picture scrolling across my screen. This is the only method available now to view the total picture. What Yahoo…

263rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Cant view pictures

i cant view photos in any of the groups and have adjusted my computer settings what else can i do

128th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 427th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base