US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow more options for viewing a slide show.

Allow the option of viewing a "normal" slide show rather than viewing the "floating" slide show.

1536th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Don't change my Photo orientation

Yuor Photos section leaves a lot to be desired. When I upload photos, especially ones in portrait orientation, many get turned into landscape orientation. Rarely, a landscape photo gets rotated to portrait. I even had one portrait get rotated 180 degrees; I've re-tried about 10 times and it does it every time. Can't you fix this?? Please keep the orientation that I have them!!!!!!!!!!!

827th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. The photo view is very disorganized and hard to tell if a photo is already uploaded.

I wish I could sort and view the photos better, so that they aren't just a jumble on the album page. Half the time I can't tell if I've already uploaded a relevant photo, and have to delete it again after finally finding it already uploaded. Too disorganized and frustrating to use!

1536th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. photos inappropriate

there needs to be a cap limit on how many pics you can add to your group moderators or members total should only be allowed to post 3 pics to the group this would cut down on violation pics adult photos sexist racist pics and child endangerment issues this needs to be better and this is a great idea or discontinue the photos all together in the groups pages this would make the environment better

2260th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I can't edit the name or description of the photos after I post them. It was working last week but now the edit button is gone.

The photos need to have something to identify them..Why did you take the edit button away.

1536th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Fix the photo section. Creating new folders is now met with "Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content."

Fix the photo section. Creating new folders is met with "Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content."

2260th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Why are the album covers cropped differently from the photos in the album? They don't display like they actually in the Album.

Have the photo that you select as a cover for the album appear as it does in the album, not cropped.

2260th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Fix the problem with deleting photos from an album. I have tried everything to no avail.

Fix the problem with deleting photos from an album. I have tried everything to no avail.

679th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Uploading photos is not working again.. Why must we still deal with this situation over and over again.

Stop messing with it. The more you do the more it gets messed up.. Hire someone with some kind of knowledge of how it should work.

167th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Fix the photo re-sizing & viewability of whole photo

Please fix the photo re-sizing. Most times when I click on a thumbnail of a photo in my groups, whether in photostream or albums, the photo is cut off at the bottom. The whole photo shows in thumbnail, though the bottom is hidden by a darkened portion, but NOT after the photo is opened. Previous to Neo, you had a choice to view the photo in Small, Medium or Large. It is most annoying to have the bottom cropped off. Having to go to the full screen scrolling picture is ridiculous. Who wants to watch a moving picture for a…

198th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. The pictures uploaded as jpegs, I'd like to download as jpegs when as well? But they come down as internet web files?

The pictures uploaded as jpegs, I'd like to download as jpegs when as well? They shouldn't download as internet web files?

2260th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 827th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Can't add photos to Freecycle

I have attempted to upload photos to the freecycle several times. It goes threw the upload and says Complete! But, when I go to post the album it says there are no photos.

2260th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Complete descriptions for images documenting auction sales in photo albums are now truncated, so I can't see the info! Please Fix!!!

The descriptions that I carefully wrote documenting auction sales can no longer be read in entirety. I worked hard to put that info together for my group, but now no one can access it. Please fix it so that anyone can read a caption or description for an image, no matter how long it is.

993rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1083rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. can't upload photos safari/mac os 10.4.11

can't upload photos safari/mac os 10.4.11, 10.6.8 even with javascript enabled, addons and plugins disabled

1083rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 612th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Do something about the inability to produce a Album and upload images.

Unable to produce a album or upload photo's in the Selbyfreecycle site.

I have done in the past but no longer able to

2260th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Download multiple photos to PC

I need the ability to download the whole album to my PC.

212th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 993rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base