US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Uploading photos is not working again.. Why must we still deal with this situation over and over again.

Stop messing with it. The more you do the more it gets messed up.. Hire someone with some kind of knowledge of how it should work.

169th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 184th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Remove the ATT advertisement from the PHOTOs section so we can SEE the photos.

Remove the ATT advertisement from the PHOTOS section so we can
    SEE THE PHOTOS that members have posted instead of ATT
    advertisement!

250th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I still cannot upload photos in some of my groups

I cannot upload photos to my group General Hospital Fans Always and just now i made another group called General Hospital History Fans and AGAIN I cannot upload photos i can't even make a photo album! This has got to be fixed NOW

219th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Fix the photo re-sizing & viewability of whole photo

Please fix the photo re-sizing. Most times when I click on a thumbnail of a photo in my groups, whether in photostream or albums, the photo is cut off at the bottom. The whole photo shows in thumbnail, though the bottom is hidden by a darkened portion, but NOT after the photo is opened. Previous to Neo, you had a choice to view the photo in Small, Medium or Large. It is most annoying to have the bottom cropped off. Having to go to the full screen scrolling picture is ridiculous. Who wants to watch a moving picture for a…

206th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Photos not showing in the groups

Today the photos are not showing up even after refreshing please get it fixed Yahoo !!!! Thank you so much !!!!!! This is in the groups !!!!!!

273rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Why since February 19, unable to add pictures in groups'photo albums ?

Why since February 19, unable to add pictures in groups'photo albums ?

299th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 250th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Photos in Groups - PLEASE FIX SOON !!!!!

I have reviewed the completed section of Yahoo. These problems have not been completed at all - just dismissed with no improvements accomplished. Photo uploading to groups need to be improved.
    The whole photo shows up in the groups files in the thumbnail format. All I want to do is to be able to click on the thumbnail as see the whole photo - not a photo with the bottom cropped off. I do not want to look at a moving picture scrolling across my screen. This is the only method available now to view the total picture. What Yahoo…

273rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Download multiple photos to PC

I need the ability to download the whole album to my PC.

219th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Cannot reorder photos in albums

I am the owner of Imagining Ellowyne Wilde yahoo group. For months now I am unable to reorder the photos in all of the albums on my group. Please fix this!!!!!

Also, please give the owners of a group an easy way to contact Yahoo with the problems we have with what is malfunctioning on their group!!!

233rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I cannot upload photos in

I cannot upload photos into any of groups for over a week now i emailed before asking for this to be fuxed and nothing changes I still cannot upload a single photo. Fix this NOW

260th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 233rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Deleting Photo Comments

Please could you fix the ability for moderators to delete comments posted by members under group photos. Some comments can be crude, rude or simply inappropriate. Responsible moderators would wish to keep their groups clean and respectful. Thank you.

260th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Unable to upload photos into my group. PLEASE HELP.

We are unable to upload photos into our Yahoo Groups. Please help!

478th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. please fix the uploads for photos for our albums ... I haven't been able to update albums in my rollerderbytimes group.

please fix the uploads for photos for our albums ... I haven't been able to update albums in my rollerderbytimes group.

367th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Please sort out the problem with adding photos. Go back to what you know worked.

Group photo albums used to work excellently. Why fix something that aint broke? Go back to the programme that works and we can all use the groups again, other wise there could be an exodus of members

299th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Fix the **** group uploading problem already!

I have been unable to upload photos into any of my groups practically all week long. The bar fills up but won't let me post the photos. Fix this dammit-it has gone on long enough! And for petes sake stop ******* up Yahoo groups. Leave well enough alone you dumb idiots!

367th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Issues with group photo albums and uploading/viewing photos

Once again, Yahoo has broken something that was working - we can't upload photos, we can't view photos that were uploaded previously (blank boxes, with maybe one or two of the images finally showing up). It's very frustrating - this was all working fine a month or so ago, and now it's completely non-functional.

336th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Unable to post photos!

Today I have not been able to post photos to either group I belong to, and others have not been able to for the past few days. What gives???

336th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base