US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. we need to be able to copy our photos back to our pc. you cannot click on a photo in yahoo photos and put it into 'my pictures'.

we cannot copy our photos back to the pc. you cannot click on a photo in yahoo groups and copy it to 'my pictures' or send it anywhere else.

367th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Photos not uploading

Photos are not uploading when posting them to the group.

Please can you look into this.

398th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 367th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. make them work again, I can not see any photos- they wont load. Whoever is in charge at yahoo groups should be fired.

they photos never load, you can not add or download them, im mean,, whats the point if these siimle features dont even work?

367th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. What's going on with photo uploads? They dont work again!!!

The problem is back again. I can't do anything with my Yahoo group's photos at all. The whole purpose of my group's existence relies on regular new photo posts but as of November 25th 2016 this has not been possible. I've tried, but it keeps failing and retrying, failing and retrying, failing and retrying etc. It won't stop until I literally press cancel. Then no photo has posted at all. I can't even post on somebody else's group, never mind my own.

This is the second time this has happened in the last three months and I find no attempt…

440th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. moderating photo section

We appreciate the ability to moderate photo albums as it is at present but it is very time consuming when you have a large group that does not delete on their own. We send out monthly reminders but still have albums and photos over a year old and do not have the time to open each and every single photo/album to delete. May I suggest that we have the ability to select and delete multiple please.

398th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 440th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 861st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I still cannot upload photos! It has been more than a week!

when are you idiots going to fix this problem and stop ******* it up again a few weeks or even days later? I have photos that I need to add to groups and cannot do because of this problem and I know I have plenty of space left in my groups so don't make excuses just fix this already!

566th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. i can't see photos in my group Rebecca Schaeffer Remembered Forever

In my group rebecca schaeffer remembered forever the photos are there but I cannot view them please fix this

566th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Yahoo groups are *********-many groups i can't view my photos i also can't upload or download photos this is a pain in *** situation FIX IT

1. I can't view some or all the photos in all my groups

2. I upload a photo but it will not show or even load getting error message

3. Can't make photo album in group error message again

4. Can't download photos from my own frigging groups again I get the stupid error message.

To put it bluntly Yahoo you have ***** royally. Fix it NOW! I have been dealing with this now the past 2 days so get off your arses and fix something and stop screwing things up!

639th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I STILL CAN'T POST PHOTOS TO MY GROUP!! 31/10/17

I still can't post photos to my group. It has been getting more and more difficult for the past few months now and just lately (October 2017 it has become virtually impossible. YAHOO, GET IT FIXED ASAP. MY GROUP NEEDS TO HAVE REGULAR PHOTO POSTS OR IT JUST WON'T BE WORTH ME HAVING A GROUP ANYMORE. GET IT FIXED!

398th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I can't upload photos yet again! October 2017

For the past few months it has been very difficult for me to upload photos to my group. Lately (October 2017) it has been virtually impossible. As my group relies on regular photo uploads, it needs fixing ASAP. What's happening??

398th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. photos

Yahoo STOP Messing with the Photos.3rd time yahoo tried something new and again SCREWED up the photos.Can't Upload/download photos.
    Yahoo NEEDS to FIX this ASAP...NOW !!! and LEAVE it alone....Period.
    Very frustrating,upsetting,makes us very..very angry.

639th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Please don't let adult groups like https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/annie4hunny/ post photos of children in them, even as innocent photos

Please don't let adult groups like https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/annie4hunny/ post photos of children in them, even as innocent photos. Even it is a adult group.....adult men are making tribute *** shots on photos with children in them. Its perverted and wrong.

478th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Hello, CANNOT POST PHOTOS TO MY ALBUM. GET ERROR MESSAGE!!!

Hello,

For over 3 months, I have NOT been able to post photos to MY albums or create new photo albums in my Peoria Rails Group.   Other members do NOT have this problem. 

When I try to add a photo to my album, the photo uploads to your box but will NOT be added to the album. The album "flashes" om the screen but the new photo is NOT shown! Tried creating a new album but only get "Sorry an error occurred while loading the content".

I am using Internet Explorer 9 on my Microsoft Vista Home Premium. Microsoft says…

639th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Sharing photos using drag & drop. Let us do this again.

For years Yahoo Groups allowed people to share photos that are posted there. We could drag and drop a photo in order to have it for personal use. Recently when I tried to drag and drop a photo, I would only get a link to it. If this is the only way to access a Yahoo Groups photo, it would totally eliminate the value of Yahoo Groups for me. Let us share photos again, using drag and drop.

566th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Explaining why we cannot sometimes see the images we have recently uploaded?

Explaining why we cannot sometimes see the images we have recently uploaded?

566th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I've tried to upload ONE, just ONE photo into an existing album on our group site. After 6 tries I still don't see it in the album.

This new format is so frustrating, you would do your users a great service if you would have live people to talk to and deal with issues on your new and improved Yahoo group. So many other companies do it - why can't you?

398th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Fix The Photos On The Groups Yahoo Photos Are Not Uploading.

Please fix the photos uploading yahoo they stopped downloading as of today 5-13-2019 at 11:20 central daylight time.

708th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base