US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. It would be awesome if someone from Yahoo groups would fix uploading of photos to albums ~ rollerderbytimes albums upload down since 19 Feb

Is there any way yahoo can get a yahoo group point of contact that actually responds to a member? LIKE you use to have??? Someone that fixes the bugs in photos being uploaded albums , or showing up in photo stream? My site RollerDerbyTimes hasn't been able to upload since 19 Feb.

861st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Photos Not Able To Been Seen Again.

Your groups photos are not showing up again starting today 2-19-2019 l saw my photos earlier and yes l do refresh my page and all l see is a blank white space where the photos should be please get it fixed ASAP Yahoo because there is nothing wrong with my computer, Thank you so much !!!!!!

708th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Cannot See My Photos Even After Reloading.

Yahoo groups are not working right again l can upload my photos in my groups but when l go to look at the afterwards l can only see a blank spot instead please get it fixed started happening yesterday 2-2-2019.

708th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Download all photos at once

Need a way to download all photos at once. One at a time is not feasible
    or user friendly, and the photos belong to the group, not Yahoo. Why make it so difficult?

708th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I cannot upload photos into any of my groups! Fix it NOW!

When I try to upload a photo it will not let me post it fix this now so I can add photos to my groups NOW!

708th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Hi, I,m a member of the Yahoo groups and for the last few days wo upload pictures. The process looks to be working but t

It seems the UPLOADER for the pictures in Yahoo groups is not working. You may already know about this but hope you are working to fix
    Alan

708th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Cannot update Albums for the last few days. Images just sit there and will not update can you tell me the problem?

We should be able to add images to albums but will not, Not even 20% full so it is not that.

708th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. My photo albums are NOT reordering the photos! It says an error has occurred.

My photo albums are NOT reordering the photos! It says an error has occurred.

708th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Poor viewing experience of photo albums

Why does any photo album always jump back to the top whenever it loads a new section on scroll down? Why cant it stay where it is? I find this very annoying.

708th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 708th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. fix photos pages

Fix the Photos pages! Every page says " Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content." when I try to scroll down, and I can't even view more than about 7 rows of photos that are already posted before it gives me this error and stops working. I've tried IE (worse) and Firefox (better)... each has a different experience but the same problem in the end: I cannot view all the photos already posted!

1040th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. One thing that would be usefull is if we could download a whole photo file in one go, instead of having to do each photo individually.

One thing that would be usefull is if we could download a whole photo file in one go, instead of having to do each photo individually.

566th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Fix the problem with deleting photos from an album. I have tried everything to no avail.

Fix the problem with deleting photos from an album. I have tried everything to no avail.

708th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 861st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1151st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1040th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. My downloaded data didn't have photos from an album in a group I moderate

I had a photo album and the album and photos were not part of my downloaded data and I don't have access to it via the groups page anymore.

2167th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. come on, fix the links you broke that link the group photos to the photo files it's broken again!!!!!

just fix the linkage. you keep making changes and never stop to see what the change breaks... phui!!

861st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 861st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1151st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base