US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1151st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please Fix The Photos Uploading Cannot Upload.

Please fix the uploading of photos since they are not uploading again you all fix it for a couple weeks and then it messes up after a couple of weeks get it fixed yahoo !!! Started happening today 06-28-2019 !!!!!!

1151st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Blank Backgrounds After Photos Being Downloaded.

Yahoo starting today 6-20-2019 after downloading photos and refreshing the photos are coming up as a blank background please get it fixed it seems like you all fix problems and then after a month or so it does the same thing it get fixed correctly !!!!! Thank you so much.

1151st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. can you please fix the dang banner problem...can't change my banner without that purple title bar again!...THANKYOU, L.

PURPLE TITLE BAR AT BOTTOM WHEN I TRY TO LOAD A NEW BANNER ON MY GROUP...COULD U FIX THIS PROBLEM, PLEASE!
    THANKYOU.

1151st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. fix edit problem

when uploading photo's and edit discription The photo seem to go somewhere and can't find it until looking thru most of the photo. should stay at the top until edited! then be added. tried to find a way to keep photo's last loaded on top but couldn't find it just by date. then it puts the first loaded on top and have to go thur all photo's to find the one I just loaded

2167th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. CAN'T ACCESS MY GROUP OR BANNER AGAIN! PLEASE FIX THIS MESS, THANKYOU!...L.

CAN'T CHANGE BANNER DUE TO PURPLE ERROR BAR AGAIN!...SAME PROBLEM HAPPENS ALMOST EVERY FRIDAY NIGHT...WHY IS MY QUESTION?!?...;)L.

2469th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1151st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 2469th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1151st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 861st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. When a message won't post because the file is too big, tell the sender why, don't leave him guessing what's wrong.

When a member is attempting to send a file with too many photos tell the member what the problem is. Don't just not send the message and leave the person trying to figure out what happened. Further, the troubleshooting list for "why my message won't send" should include the possibility that the attached files are too large for the system and that the sender should try dividing the files into multiple emails.

1610th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1151st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 2167th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. uploading photos to our group has stopped working.

when I try to add a photo to an album it asks me to create a new album and then will not do that either. A number of the hyperlinks on the group home page do not now wotk either

2167th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Make it easier to copy photos from the photo albums.

The photos have become very difficult to retrieve. Please adjust the mechanism to allow easier copying. Thanks ...

1151st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. child **** will be sent directly to fbi

this is child **** and will be sent to police

1151st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1151st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Don't change my Photo orientation

Yuor Photos section leaves a lot to be desired. When I upload photos, especially ones in portrait orientation, many get turned into landscape orientation. Rarely, a landscape photo gets rotated to portrait. I even had one portrait get rotated 180 degrees; I've re-tried about 10 times and it does it every time. Can't you fix this?? Please keep the orientation that I have them!!!!!!!!!!!

861st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Complete descriptions for images documenting auction sales in photo albums are now truncated, so I can't see the info! Please Fix!!!

The descriptions that I carefully wrote documenting auction sales can no longer be read in entirety. I worked hard to put that info together for my group, but now no one can access it. Please fix it so that anyone can read a caption or description for an image, no matter how long it is.

1040th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. can't upload photos safari/mac os 10.4.11

can't upload photos safari/mac os 10.4.11, 10.6.8 even with javascript enabled, addons and plugins disabled

1151st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base