US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 2469th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. AGAIN, SINCE LATE LAST NIGHT BANNER PHOTO HAS BEEN HIJACKED/CAN'T ACCESS MY GROUP AS MOD. ...FIX IT PLEASE, THANKYOU. L.

BANNER PHOTO IS HIJACKED AGAIN - PHOTO WITH YOUNG PEOPLE RAISED HANDS.
    CAN'T ACCESS MY GROUP AS MODERATOR.
    CAN U PLEASE ATTEND TO THIS MATTER, THANKYOU!...L.

5257th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Chattaroy High School Group won't let me change Home page photo I am the owner of the Group. Please Fix

The Chattaroy High School Group will not let me change the Home page Photo anymore. I am the owner and I need to change the home page photo from Thanksgiving Photo to our High School Building Photo. Can you fix this problem others are having the same problem.

2469th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. What the bloody **** is going on with photo uploading at Yahoo Groups. No one is able to do it at all. GET IT FIXED ASAP!

What the bloody **** is going on with photo uploading at Yahoo Groups. No one is able to do it at all since 25/11/16. GET IT FIXED ASAP OR PEOPLE WILL START ABANDONING YAHOO GROUPS ALTOGETHER!!!

1610th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 2469th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 1610th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Today, November 26, 2016, I can not upload photos on: home page, section photos and files of my Yahoo group. Please solve this problem as so

Today, November 26, 2016, I can not upload photos on: home page, section photos and files of my Yahoo group. Please solve this problem as soon as possible.
    Thank you
    Fabian

2469th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Can't upload photos to my group been going on for several days! Yahoo people earn your money fix your NEO problems please and thank you.

FIX THE UPLOAD ISSUES ON THE GROUPS! I CANNOT UPLOAD ANY PHOTOS AGAIN! THIS IS A REOCCURRING PROBLEM LIKE THE RENT CAN YOU ADDRESS IT?????

2469th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 2469th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. AS OF 3 days ago...unable to change/upload banner & upload new photos...could you fix this issue, Yahoo? many are asking for assistance! TY.

please fix the purple title bar error message associated with uploading banner fotos, other fotos, Thankyou.

Thankyou for the previous fixes...been ill...;)L.

5257th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I am unable to post photo into the Patterns Album today 10/2/16. Am I doing something wrong?

I am having a problem posting a photo of two patterns into the pattern album today. Thought I knew how but may be missing a step?

2469th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Please tell me how I can get to the coments about my photo album.

It's difficult for me to understand how to get to and open the comments posted to my photos. Please tell me how to do. Shinobu

2469th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. You have ruined the photo section by letting all the adds take over...I hate it

the change in format of the photo sections has made the whole idea of groups suck. All the adds make it awful.

2469th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 2469th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. improving photo experience

Please think about what you have done to Y! Groups!!! lean back and watch a photo album... ever heard that a photo has to stand still to be recognized in full by the beholder?? Adjust photo size to the visitors screen resolution or ask him about..... and stop the pictures from wandering over the screen.... thank you

2469th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I am not receiving photoes and albums, pl. rectify the problem and send it

i am not receiving photoes and albums please rectify the problem and send it, i am member in this group from2008 onwards

2469th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. So many issues, so little improvement.. The photo albums should be alphabetized like they were. People can't find what they want easily.

We used to have our information which we get a lot of request for in simple pages with photos in order by the alphabet. Ever Since you all made these horrid pages of photos in mixed order, no one can find easily anything. Our participation rate has fallen greatly since the new format as no one likes it.. You may like it but the public doesn't.

2469th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1610th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. More legible, expandable photo captions.

The descriptions appended to photographs stored within a Group have become difficult to find and too small to be easily read against the varied colours of each picture. A standard font running to at least 80 characters followed by a ....Read more link is the minimum requirement.

2469th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 2167th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base