US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Change Profile Photo

Change Profile Photo

2469th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I am moderator of BrahminAssociation yahoogroup and the home page has a photograph showingportion of female which may be deleted please.

I am moderator of BrahminAssociation yahoogroup and the home page has a photograph showing portion of female which may be deleted please.

2469th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 2469th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. http://www.3dmaxkursum.com

3d max kursu

3d MaxKursları eğitimi
    • 3d max kursu
    • aftereffects kursu
    • autocad kursu
    • catia kursu
    • ileri 3ds max kursu
    • inventor kursu
    • maya kursu
    • vrayrender kursu
    http://www.3dmaxkursum.com/

3d max kursu, 3d max kurs, 3d maxkursuİstanbul , 3dmax eğitimi, 3d max kursları, 3d max kursu şişli, 3d max kursları, 3d max dersi, 3d max kursu fiyatları, İstanbul 3d max kursu, 3d max kursu, teknik resim kursu, 3d max kursu şişli, 3d max kurs fiyatları, vray kursu, vrayrender kursu, kursu, kurs, kursları

2469th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. shivam faster

shivamfaster

2469th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. About pictures

i would like to know what has happened to the mode in the groups where I could select to see the carrousel or the folders, why cant I select it anymore?

2469th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Please make it possible to post photos WITHOUT a location tag attached to them

Please make it possible to post photos WITHOUT a location tag attached to them

2469th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Allow more options for viewing a slide show.

Allow the option of viewing a "normal" slide show rather than viewing the "floating" slide show.

1610th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. The photo view is very disorganized and hard to tell if a photo is already uploaded.

I wish I could sort and view the photos better, so that they aren't just a jumble on the album page. Half the time I can't tell if I've already uploaded a relevant photo, and have to delete it again after finally finding it already uploaded. Too disorganized and frustrating to use!

1610th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I can't edit the name or description of the photos after I post them. It was working last week but now the edit button is gone.

The photos need to have something to identify them..Why did you take the edit button away.

1610th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Fix the photo section. Creating new folders is now met with "Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content."

Fix the photo section. Creating new folders is met with "Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content."

2469th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Why are the album covers cropped differently from the photos in the album? They don't display like they actually in the Album.

Have the photo that you select as a cover for the album appear as it does in the album, not cropped.

2469th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. photos inappropriate

there needs to be a cap limit on how many pics you can add to your group moderators or members total should only be allowed to post 3 pics to the group this would cut down on violation pics adult photos sexist racist pics and child endangerment issues this needs to be better and this is a great idea or discontinue the photos all together in the groups pages this would make the environment better

2469th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. photo searching cumbersome.

looking at photos cumbersome with hundreds of pics/albums. look at one, then go back to very beginning and scroll forward thru many to get back to where you last looked. back button should take you back to last spot looked at, rather than to the most recent posted. if what you looked at was not what you wanted, then you have to start at the beginning - very frustrating when there are thousands of photos and what you may want is near the end.

2469th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. The pictures uploaded as jpegs, I'd like to download as jpegs when as well? But they come down as internet web files?

The pictures uploaded as jpegs, I'd like to download as jpegs when as well? They shouldn't download as internet web files?

2469th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Can't add photos to Freecycle

I have attempted to upload photos to the freecycle several times. It goes threw the upload and says Complete! But, when I go to post the album it says there are no photos.

2469th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Do something about the inability to produce a Album and upload images.

Unable to produce a album or upload photo's in the Selbyfreecycle site.

I have done in the past but no longer able to

2469th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Could I add, I am desperate to be able to download photos from my group albums however many of the albums are grayed out

Could I add, I am desperate to be able to download photos from my group albums however many of the albums are grayed out and the photos which are visible will not download instead I get this: HTTP Status 500 - null
    type Status report

message null

description The server encountered an internal error that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

Thanks you,
    Andrew

2469th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 5 6 7 9 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base