US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how we can improve Groups.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. HOW DO WE REPORT **** POSTED IN A NON- ADULT GROUP? and there's no moderating !

Does yahoo allow serious **** on a non- adult group page? we need a way to report and eliminate **** spam which is all over our group and NOT being moderated out! mods are nonresponsive! Need a spam/ **** type flagging system to eliminate inappropriate postings. This group also changed its name but still has the same link? wierd. see the problem at: https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/the_barbie_bitches_stole_r_men/conversations/messages

39th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    6 comments  ·  Group Membership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please bring back the 'traditional' setting for groups or at least the option to choose.

The traditional setting is a must for all the Incredimail groups who share and send stationery for the program. Without this setting the stationery comes in pieces instead of as a whole.

50th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Group Membership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Restore "add user" for group owners or owners and moderators

Elderly and computer inept applicants are unable to deal with convoluted invitation process. Please restore the "add user" function.

64th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    10 comments  ·  Group Membership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Provide a Way to Sort List Members by Moderated

List owners and moderators need to be able to sort out list members by moderated/unmoderated status, and need to sort that group by date. We also need a Comments field when we moderate a list member, so we know why we moderated a list member (i.e., "new member", "inappropriate posting", etc.) It is impossible to find moderated list members as it stands, now, and be able to have a systematic way to unmoderate someone. This is an important feature, especially for lists with large memberships.

92nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Group Membership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Please bring back the add members directly function!!!!!!!!!!!

Please bring back the add members directly function!

93rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Group Membership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Lately a lot spambots have been joining groups I moderate.

Spambots joining groups daily. I am having to continually block their ability to post messages. When they join they are using the name of the group. I.E. TG33/SY22@xxxxx.yyy Does this somehow allow bypassing the normal security? I'm only a moderator in these groups (I own others) so I do not have the ability to change all new members to be moderated. I have asked the group owner to elevate my privileges. Has anyone else noticed this activity?

96th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Group Membership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Fix INVITE - I have sent 30 invites to the same 10 people 4 times. No one can get added. What is going on? Let me add people, my goodness!

You have an invite button. Make it work!! I am so tired of almost every feature in Yahoo Groups being WORSE than it was last year before you changed it all! I email and email and email and email invites to people, and no one gets them, no one can be added, it is a joke! Fix it!

101st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Group Membership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Can I send any requests to permenantly remove my membership status' from any/ all of my groups; some of the groups that I am subscribed too

adult.... group owners and moderators have been violating concerns related to privacy issues by not allowing me to permanently cancel my membership statuses.

111th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 123rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    11 comments  ·  Group Membership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Question

Hi,

I have people who want to become a member of my group,
    but don’t want to

Use their mobilenumber to become a member.

What can we do ??

Why can’t they use their emailadress anymore to become a member???

Grzzz Marianne

128th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. allow moderators to actually do that!!!

Let Moderators moderate! I can not add members to my group. I can not invite members to my group because of the stupid error/excuse "Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.:"

128th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. How can we STOP **** spam, several per day, in a group that requires membership registration? This started about a week ago.

Fix **** spam getting through to a group that requires membership - it's coming from NON-members, daily, several per day. VERY upsetting!

131st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 166th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Group Membership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. not getting emails from a few days

not getting mails. kindly send aain.

166th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Group Membership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Need ability restored to export MANY MORE than 1,000 members!

Please GIVE REASON for "Declining" the previous version of this idea! Previously, you allowed us to export an "entire list."
    If Yahoo allows groups to be, let's say, 2 million members, then is there a good reason why you no longer allow us to export our entire group membership list? This HELPS YAHOO TO ALLOW THE FEATURE! If we can export, we can determine stats, gather contest results, etc. PLEASE at least give the REASON FOR DECLINING. Thanks!

166th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Group Membership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. im trying to invite memebers to the group and its keep on saying "Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content"

im trying to invite memebers to the group and its keep on saying "Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content"
    i made this group for my study purpose.... my professor ask me to make this n he'll be angry coz i must add the whole class by monday but i cant add them.... plx helpppppp

195th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Please list our members in alphabetical order, when there are hundreds of names in the group - it is tedious trying to find one particular

In one of my groups there are thousands of members, please put them back in alphabetical order like they were before NEO

195th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Trying to join online group and cannot. Constant problems!!

I have been trying to join a group for days now and am running into constant problems. I received the email, clicked on the link, typed my paragraph on why I wanted to join, hit send and it says an error occurred. I type in the Catcha and yahoo will not read any of the catcha's I type in. I have even tried audio (so I know that one was correct) and yet still, an error occurred. There is no way I see to get a hold of an actual person on here to fix this. Just stupid automated answers…

225th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I keep getting this error message and it does not fix itself after 24 hours Exceded daily limit for joining groups

I keep getting the same error message Exceeded daily limit for joining groups and it will not go away

245th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Please return create Yahoo profile invite option and add to mailing list invite to one invitation.

Please return create Yahoo profile invite option and add to mailing list invite to one invitation. Can this be done as soon as possible? It is very confusing for recipients of the invites to receive two Yahoo invitations for one group in order to decide if they want to be a email only member or a Yahoo profile member to access the group site. Thank you.

245th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Group Membership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 13 14
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base