US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how we can improve Groups.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Have a button to click on to produce a list of the groups that I am a member of!!!!!

I can't figure out what groups I'm a member of........there used to be something to click on to show it.........where has that gone and can we get it back!!

1442nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Group Membership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Adding a member has become a nightmare.

If new members are not used to web interaction, they simple cannot join. Need to replace the ADD NEW MEMBER option directly by moderator.

908th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Group Membership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. How can i delete a group, that is, cancel my membership? I can't find this option

I have been trying off and on for several years to cancel my membership in several groups, but without success. How can i do this?????

389th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Hi , yes I have idea to yahoo please

Hi dear yahoo /uservoice means feedback , for many weeks I join to one of yahoo groups ( sairma_varma-owner....) today when in yahoo group for send email to this group suddenly I see from this owner a message : your request has expired !! if you kindness to me please a little think how somebody send request, what he/she must do it , they did and waiting for that group's replay and nothing till like today in yahoo groups must see this message from their owner , is it good way for yahoo groups ? I told their owner no…

908th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1442nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Wo sind die Gruppen von Cockgawk?

Wo sind die meine Gruppen? Also cockgawk und Balls_Of_All_Sizes?

1442nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1442nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Group Membership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. I am a moderator on at least two Yahoo groups, and ever since lasf fall, I don't have moderator priveliges. However, the moderat

I am a moderator on at least two active Yahoo groups, and ever since last fall, I don't have moderator privileges. In both Cyberscribes and Calligraphy Guild of Columbus, the other moderators say I am listed as the moderator. When I go to the home pages, I do not see the last drop down tab that says "Management". I am acknowledged as a member on the Cyberscribes site. But the Calligraphy Guild of Columbus site won't even let me view the page. It says "oops! You need to be a member to perform this action." This has been going on…

1442nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Yahoo needs to allow alternate email address longer than 40 characters

I cannot add this email address: visionsofthesacredjourneyofharmony@hotmail.com because Yahoo says this email address is too long to use as an alternate email address. I hope you understand.

908th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. bring back the page that showes all my groups.

I used to get to my groups by clicking on groups from my yahoo email. The page that came up showed all of my groups. With the recent change I can not find my groups any more. Please bring back the side bar that showes all my groups.

626th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. The Manage Invitations page says you can add 100 new members, but when I upload a list of 100 email addresses only 50 are sent invitations.

The Manage Invitations page says you can add 100 new members, but when I upload a list of 100 email addresses only 50 are sent invitations, according to the Membership log. Either fix it so we can send 100 in a day or change the number of new members we can add in a day back to 50.

1442nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1442nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1442nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Freecycle - Baltimore

I can log in and access my Yahoo email. I get emails from the Yahoo group Freecycle - Baltimore. Why can't I access the Photo Gallery for the group?

1442nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1442nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. i GIVE UP this is getting me no where

after 1997 I used to have two groups one under Dave101365 and one under Samantha Lynn101365 can I get them both back please

1442nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Been a member of Theos-L for many years , but still have no access to the "files" page

Long time member prevented from reading messages online on Theos-L, though I do get emails of the messages.

1442nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I am not recognized as a member or moderator of my groups. Group list is gone.

Add me to the list of ****** folks. I, too, am not recognized as a member or moderator of my groups. Just tried to Join as a test. Data wouldn't submit. Stuck in a loop.
    What the heck do we do?

1442nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Blocked from all my groups including the one I moderate.

Add me to the list of ****** folks. I, too, am not recognized as a member or moderator of my groups. Just tried to Join as a test. Data wouldn't submit. Stuck in a loop.
    What the heck do we do?

1442nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I raised a request to join this group 'Trainers Forum' a few days ago. Still seeing 'pending' status. May I know the reason plz.

I raised a request to join this group 'Trainers Forum' a few days ago. Still seeing 'pending' status. May I know the reason plz.

908th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 13 14
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base