US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Taking people off moderation: MAKE IT EASIER

PLEASE make it easier to take people off moderation. I have to hire someone to do this for my 15 groups with 20K people and it costs me more than $100 a month.

2456th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Group Membership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I have been with Monmouth Freecycle (U.K) Re-use Group!

I have been with Monmouth Freecycle (U.K) Re-use Group!
    since 2010,have not used for some months,have tried posting an offered item,which appeared to be sending,yet not showing up in my posts,this has been happening for over a week now,I am able to post on FREECYCLE.ORG,but NOT the above re use group,how can I restore this,as I desperately want to get my offered item gone before xmas ( double bed )

Could really do with all the help any one can offer.

Many thanks in advance

2456th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Need ability restored to export MANY MORE than 1,000 members!

Please GIVE REASON for "Declining" the previous version of this idea! Previously, you allowed us to export an "entire list."
    If Yahoo allows groups to be, let's say, 2 million members, then is there a good reason why you no longer allow us to export our entire group membership list? This HELPS YAHOO TO ALLOW THE FEATURE! If we can export, we can determine stats, gather contest results, etc. PLEASE at least give the REASON FOR DECLINING. Thanks!

283rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Group Membership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Question

Hi,

I have people who want to become a member of my group,
    but don’t want to

Use their mobilenumber to become a member.

What can we do ??

Why can’t they use their emailadress anymore to become a member???

Grzzz Marianne

213th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Group Membership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. make it possible to access membership settings, such ascmail delivery options, on a mobile phone. This was possble until 2013.

make it possible to access membership settings, such ascmail delivery options, on a mobile phone. This was possble until 2013. It can now only be done on a computer.

2456th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 2456th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Show Originator as the Sender NOT the conference as the Sender. Something bad changed this year.

Please show the Originator as the Sender, NOT the GroupName as the sender so users can see immediately who the message is from just as every other email provider in the world does!!!!!. Some thing changed this year and it's not good at all. Charles Martini 513-385-3175

2456th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Group Membership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Fix joining a group

I keep getting asked to create a public profile when I try to join group dita users. I finally found my profile and tried to comply, but to no avail. This is extremely frustrating!

2456th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. No one can join, even if invited

I posted about a group on another group. I kept hearing back that they couldn't join. Even tried inviting some and got the return message that "user does not want to be invited"

2456th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. You need to get rid of the ****** system you have to make sure I am not a robot.

Many sites have a lot easier to read sysem. And you say take your best guess well, you do that and you are wrong you can't get the error to go away without rebooting and the Audio just straight gives an error when even right. You make your service hard to use and people just move on

2456th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Ban the users who post off-topic and annoying pics. Self-refreshing pics need to GO!

If pictures get a number of 'wrong topic' posts, the user is banned for a period. Will cut down on spam postings and general dissatisfaction with the groups.

2456th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Yahoo sucks. Very difficult to navigate. Impossible to join groups. I keep getting error message. Can't join the groups I want to join. Fix

Every time I try to join a group I get an error message. Tried numbers & did not have a problem hearing but still got error message. Please repair. Will go to Google, at least it works.

2456th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 2456th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 2456th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. im trying to invite memebers to the group and its keep on saying "Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content"

im trying to invite memebers to the group and its keep on saying "Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content"
    i made this group for my study purpose.... my professor ask me to make this n he'll be angry coz i must add the whole class by monday but i cant add them.... plx helpppppp

336th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. merge with AOL!

Since 2000 have owned KP-63@yahoogroups.com who was pirated by KP-63group@yahoogroups.com I believe they have corrupted and have some inside knowledge of KP-63. I have complained about security and alias people joining my groups, to no avail. Your alias
    and hidden e-mails allows compromise galore to private communications. When I subscribe members I wish Yahoo would have a form to submit to the new member so we know who the **** they are!

2456th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Viewing group homepage I need to be a Member to do that action.

Just wondering why? Sometimes when I click on a group to join or view their homepage even, I get a notice that I need to be a Member to view that group and i don't have access to it. Duh.......... LOL I was putting in the link to bring up the homepage to try to join the group

1603rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Fix INVITE - I have sent 30 invites to the same 10 people 4 times. No one can get added. What is going on? Let me add people, my goodness!

You have an invite button. Make it work!! I am so tired of almost every feature in Yahoo Groups being WORSE than it was last year before you changed it all! I email and email and email and email invites to people, and no one gets them, no one can be added, it is a joke! Fix it!

168th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Group Membership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Email address when setting up a new group

I have a primary an a secondary email address listed in my profile. When setting up a new group yesterday, my secondary email address was used for my membership, not my primary. Why?

2456th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 859th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base