US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how we can improve Groups.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I am a moderator on at least two Yahoo groups, and ever since lasf fall, I don't have moderator priveliges. However, the moderat

I am a moderator on at least two active Yahoo groups, and ever since last fall, I don't have moderator privileges. In both Cyberscribes and Calligraphy Guild of Columbus, the other moderators say I am listed as the moderator. When I go to the home pages, I do not see the last drop down tab that says "Management". I am acknowledged as a member on the Cyberscribes site. But the Calligraphy Guild of Columbus site won't even let me view the page. It says "oops! You need to be a member to perform this action." This has been going on…

1062nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Group Membership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. In mobile Web browser you can't manage your groups members, there is no members link anywhere!

In mobile Web browser you can't manage your group members, there is no members link anywhere! Please give access to members to smartphone and tablet users! In mobile I can't see who has recently joined and can't invite new people.

439th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Every time I try to access my group I'm blocked and I'm the moderator. Why

Why is it so hard to keep my Yahoo group access working. I am the moderator of group Ballingerhs1964 and we have problems accessing the group ALWAYS.

2048th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I can't find the "edit groups" button

I can no longer send email from the email address that is signed up for a group, so I can't unsubscribe that way. But I still receive those email messages, so I want to leave the group. And now there is no way to delete myself from a group by going to the main group page, even though there are instructions on that page to click on the nonexistent "edit groups button." I don't want these emails any longer, please make it possible to leave the group!

667th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Group Membership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. group invitations not working

I have been trying to invite two members that cannot change their Yahoo ID on the group and need to leave and come back. Neither received my original invitations. One person received the invitation only after I invited his Yahoo ID instead of his email and the other person has still not received anything after 3 attempts of inviting her email address. The one clicked "join this group" both places in the invitation and was added to the group but as an email only member. This needs to be fixed please!

601st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Group Membership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Members of Groups not using their Yahoo! email address cannot access group documents.

The best thing about joining a group is not having to use my Yahoo! email address to be a member. Yet, Yahoo! doesn't allow me to access the documents in the group because it says that I have to be a member. I AM A MEMBER! And, BTW Yahoo! this is a royal pain in the a$$!

2048th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Yahoo not paying attention to feedback. (joining groups)

There is a problem with joining groups both from invitations and through "join this group" button on site. Feedback in this forum rated 12th with many comments and an additional feedback I left explains those issues. Rated 12th but still no response or in the category of 'under review'. Can we please get some help for this problem. Two members are now email only because of Yahoo issues and that's after days and days of trying to get them in membership. Thank you

667th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Group Membership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. joining group

I'm unable to join a group, and cannot find any info on fixing the info. I get a message saying that I need to link my yahoo email address to a Yahoo account??? What to do?

1062nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Group Membership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Make it automatic, i.e., a single click, to definitively unsubscribe from a Group!

Make it automatic, i.e., a single click, to definitively unsubscribe from a Group!

667th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Please make it easier to leave a group in Yahoo mail.

I have recently had my domain banned with a claim of bulk mailing. The only messages I sent are to a Yahoo group. People must be clicking on the SPAM button in Yahoo mail instead of unsubscribing to the group. This problem could destroy groups.

439th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Group Membership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. provide an easy way to unscribe from groups

provide an easy way to unsubscribe from a group

667th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 240th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Provide a Way to Sort List Members by Moderated

List owners and moderators need to be able to sort out list members by moderated/unmoderated status, and need to sort that group by date. We also need a Comments field when we moderate a list member, so we know why we moderated a list member (i.e., "new member", "inappropriate posting", etc.) It is impossible to find moderated list members as it stands, now, and be able to have a systematic way to unmoderate someone. This is an important feature, especially for lists with large memberships.

144th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Group Membership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Please remove my name from your list. I am not impressed by the kind of junkmail in my inbox lately. **** is not my taste nor my style!

Please remove me from the memberships. I do not want to be a part of this group anymore due to the kind and the amount of **** junk that i receive in my mailbox daily.
    Thank you.

2048th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Yahoo Groups is not letting me post or belong to another group, why is that?

Is there a requirement to post? I cannot make any and when I try to belong to others it does not let me. Why is that possible? I receive all of the other post.

Need an answer

2048th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Need to have a better way to unscribe

I want to unsubscribe to Hatched Design Forum. I have windows 8 with a download that makes it look and work like windows 7. For some reason I cannot get unsubscribe to work. Please help me with this.

1062nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Please return create Yahoo profile invite option and add to mailing list invite to one invitation.

Please return create Yahoo profile invite option and add to mailing list invite to one invitation. Can this be done as soon as possible? It is very confusing for recipients of the invites to receive two Yahoo invitations for one group in order to decide if they want to be a email only member or a Yahoo profile member to access the group site. Thank you.

601st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. THIS IS A SCAM GROUP.

thedreampool@yahoo.com [freelanceprojectnotificationlist]

this is a scam

2236th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. remove binding arbitration clause

The terms of service were recently changed to include a binding arbitration clause. I make it a policy not to sign forced arbitration clauses since they bypass the protections built into our official judicial system, in effect creating a parallel corporate friendly private judicial system with few of the checks and balances in the system that has been built up over many years. I will suggest to our group that we choose a different platform for sharing information unless the binding arbitration clause is removed.

2236th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I want to know what the invitation says that yahoo sends to join a group?

What does the invite say that yahoo groups sends? I want to tell members what they will receive.

2236th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base