US Groups

Update: We're shutting down the Yahoo Groups website on December 15, 2020 and members will no longer be able to send or receive emails from Yahoo Groups. You can find more information about the Yahoo Groups shutdown and alternative service options on this help page.

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 197th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Group Membership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Lately a lot spambots have been joining groups I moderate.

Spambots joining groups daily. I am having to continually block their ability to post messages. When they join they are using the name of the group. I.E. TG33/SY22@xxxxx.yyy Does this somehow allow bypassing the normal security? I'm only a moderator in these groups (I own others) so I do not have the ability to change all new members to be moderated. I have asked the group owner to elevate my privileges. Has anyone else noticed this activity?

157th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Group Membership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Join group not working.

Ongoing problem with joining. Invites, requests to join, etc. Same as this feedback but more issues than originally reported.

https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/209451-us-groups/suggestions/8478499--join-group-not-working-today-purple-error-bar

1610th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Group Membership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. provide an easy way to unscribe from groups

provide an easy way to unsubscribe from a group

703rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Can I send any requests to permenantly remove my membership status' from any/ all of my groups; some of the groups that I am subscribed too

adult.... group owners and moderators have been violating concerns related to privacy issues by not allowing me to permanently cancel my membership statuses.

177th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Group Membership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Provide a Way to Sort List Members by Moderated

List owners and moderators need to be able to sort out list members by moderated/unmoderated status, and need to sort that group by date. We also need a Comments field when we moderate a list member, so we know why we moderated a list member (i.e., "new member", "inappropriate posting", etc.) It is impossible to find moderated list members as it stands, now, and be able to have a systematic way to unmoderate someone. This is an important feature, especially for lists with large memberships.

150th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Group Membership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. allow moderators to actually do that!!!

Let Moderators moderate! I can not add members to my group. I can not invite members to my group because of the stupid error/excuse "Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.:"

177th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Group Membership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Please remove my name from your list. I am not impressed by the kind of junkmail in my inbox lately. **** is not my taste nor my style!

Please remove me from the memberships. I do not want to be a part of this group anymore due to the kind and the amount of **** junk that i receive in my mailbox daily.
    Thank you.

2174th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Hello, I'd really like to join the GAPS australia group, but I really really don't want another email address. Why do I need a yahoo email?

Hello, I'd really like to join the GAPS australia group, but I really really don't want another email address. Why do I need a yahoo email? It would be great if I could join with my current email address.

1038th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Yahoo Groups is not letting me post or belong to another group, why is that?

Is there a requirement to post? I cannot make any and when I try to belong to others it does not let me. Why is that possible? I receive all of the other post.

Need an answer

2174th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Need to have a better way to unscribe

I want to unsubscribe to Hatched Design Forum. I have windows 8 with a download that makes it look and work like windows 7. For some reason I cannot get unsubscribe to work. Please help me with this.

1149th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. It would seem there is no way to drop or leave a group easily a button would be nice.

A prominent button "Cancel Membership". There is no way to drop these group.

2174th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Please return create Yahoo profile invite option and add to mailing list invite to one invitation.

Please return create Yahoo profile invite option and add to mailing list invite to one invitation. Can this be done as soon as possible? It is very confusing for recipients of the invites to receive two Yahoo invitations for one group in order to decide if they want to be a email only member or a Yahoo profile member to access the group site. Thank you.

630th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. THIS IS A SCAM GROUP.

thedreampool@yahoo.com [freelanceprojectnotificationlist]

this is a scam

2478th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. remove binding arbitration clause

The terms of service were recently changed to include a binding arbitration clause. I make it a policy not to sign forced arbitration clauses since they bypass the protections built into our official judicial system, in effect creating a parallel corporate friendly private judicial system with few of the checks and balances in the system that has been built up over many years. I will suggest to our group that we choose a different platform for sharing information unless the binding arbitration clause is removed.

2478th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Groups can be improved by ensuring the programme functions correctly - on all platforms and all devices.

That Yahoo or whoever ensure the program functions correctly! New and existing members are unable to access the groups via, for example, an iPad.

2478th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Man, gonna drop yahoo. Un-subbing from group is about impossible on mobile. Bull

Hire normal people I guess. Everything on here wastes my time.

2478th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 2478th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Bug of photos section

Why are photo albums yet locked, since end of 2017 ? (we are 20 February 2018...)

334th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Gmail often sends Yahoo Groups invitations to Spam folder

Gmail seems to be a particular problem with sending Yahoo Groups invitations to Spam folder. Is there anything you can do to get them whitelisted?

856th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base