US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how we can improve Groups.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow group owners to change members email addresses

Neither me as owner nor members can edit their email addresses within the groups. The "Edit" box will not allow alterations. People do change email addresses from time to time. At least allow the group owner to do this.

658th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Groups management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. why am i unable to promote a member of my group to owner ?

i am unable to promote a member of my group to owner ... there is no roles option under manage members

265th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Groups management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. PENDING MESSAGES ARE NOT APPEARING

Hi,
    Pending messages of Nuoc_VIET group are not appearing. I have sent multiple requests to yahoogroups support and help, but the problem still exists for nearly 2 months. There are more than 2000 pending messages need to be approved, but they are not appearing for moderation.
    PLEASE FIX!!!

1499th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Groups management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Unable to send or receive any posts for 24 hours. 10:00 p.m. Nov 16, 2017

Unable to send or receive any posts for over 24 hours. 11:00 p.m. Nov 16, 2017

1499th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. very unfriendly group browsing :-(....have to make 5-6 mouse clicks...why??

If I go back from one topic to list messages it goes to the top of list, not where I was before..
    second one....If I open topic, to see all messages I have to open conversation with 5-6 mouse clicks...why not one or two

1499th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1499th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. PENDING MESSAGE ARE NOT APPEARING. THE PROBLEM EXISTS FOR ABOUT 2 MONTHS

The pending messages of Nuoc_VIET group are not appearing. I am frustrated as I sent multiple mails/posts asking for help, but problem still exists for 2 months. Well, It's a free service, so support and help teams seem not care about the problem

1499th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Migrar grupo a Yahoo Grupos

Gestiono un grupo en egrupos.net que tienen poco más de 300.000 suscriptores y deseo migrarlo a Yahoo Grupos. ¿Qué procedimiento debo seguir?

1499th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. group URL/join page doesnt exist, 404

the group i own currently sends emails to me when a member unsubscribes. That email specifically states that i can turn off those notifications by going to
    Https://groups.yahoo.com/groups/"my group name"/join

and the url in the email is valid for my group. However, the join page does not exist, WTH, I can find no other option for disabling the emails to owner/moderator when a member unsubscribes. Even if there is another method, the bogus link in the unsubscribe email is just wrong.

1499th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1499th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Please remove my name on this thread it is showing up in google search result for my name for the longest time. Under federal privacy law i

Please remove my name on this thread it is showing up in google search result for my name for the longest time. Under federal privacy law i

1499th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. my groups

I cannot find my groups anymore. I am in at least 4 or 5 of them but can only connect to one of them now. What happened to My Groups Page? Where can I get to all my groups from one place?

129th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    14 comments  ·  Groups management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 1499th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. stop groups sending spqam emails

want to block groups specially if they send unsolicited mail

658th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1499th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add the sub category "PL/I" in category Programming Languages, please. THANKS markusloew2000

I ask you to add the sub category "PL/I" in the category Programming Languages. I am the owner of the group "PL/I(F) and MVS 3.8j". I would like to set the correct category in my group's profile. Thank you for your help. markus_loew@ymail.com

1499th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Groups management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Reset owner for yahoo groups with non-yahoo account. Now i cannot login as owner in the group to make any modifications. please help

There is bug in yahoo implementation of Yahoo groups. I have been owner/moderator for non-profit organization group for years and had full control of the group. The group has grown from 50 members to 1000+ members today.

I added my new email address (non yahoo) to the yahoo group and transferred ownership to this new address. Once i did this transfer, I cannot access yahoo group with same permission as before. Which means, i cannot update moderators or make any changes to yahoo groups.

Please help with this issue, otherwise I will have to switch to completely new ways of…

1499th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I Cannot Find My Yahoo Group. HELP!

How do I find my Yahoo Group? HELP!!

1499th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1499th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I'm a member of several groups which seem to have been abandoned by their owners... and have been taken over by spammers. I already own or

I'm a member of several groups that seem abandoned... and taken over by spammers. I own or co-moderate over 100 groups, can I get control of the abandoned groups to try to rescue them?

1499th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Groups management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 16 17
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base