US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how we can improve Groups.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Banning

Having a stupid computer notify you of being banded for what could have been a simple mistake is a very impersonal way of notifying a person. It's hard to talk with a computer and impossible to try to reason with one. A real live person should notify people who are banned. That way you would then be able to defend yourself and explain why and if you did make a mistake. We pay Flickr and as far as I know Flickr doesn't pay any of us to upload. What a stupid and impersonal way to operate any business.

1940th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Groups management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I don't want group invites!

How do I opt out of group invites? I never signed up to receive them. I've asked several times and none of my feedback is being answered.

1306th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. find group files that have disappeared

solve problem of files that have disappeared!

438th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Groups management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 1798th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 890th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I suggest you reply to this:

We've just had a gap of 27 hours between a poster posting and the group receiving. If it happens again without yahoo having acknowledged it (or better still, explained it), we will probably try and migrate to another provider.

1940th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. CAPTCH does not appear

CAPTCH does not appear, when registering a group https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/rss-public/info

1940th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Why I can not invite new members, the message I received there is a problem in sending invitation

Why I can not invite new members, the message I received there is a problem in sending invitation

890th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Groups management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Create a help section where users can lodge a problem that hasn't an answer in your FAQ's.

Create a help section where users can lodge a problem that hasn't an answer in your FAQ's.

1940th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1940th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1. Yahoo группа должна быть расположена отдельно на видном месте.2.Сылка на право участия в группе тоже должна быть указана на видном месте.

Инструкция по правилам участия в группе тоже должна быть на видном месте. Надо указать, кто может быть принят в группу. Можно ли принимать в группу людей с разными почтовыми адресами, например: mail.ru .... gmail.com ... outlook.com ... и другие.

1306th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Creating a groups app

I signed up for Yahoo Groups because there is a large demographic/community that uses this for homeschool communication. We are currently looking at migrating to Facebook or another service but I feel this is something that Yahoo could enhance greatly to benefit loyalty. I never used Yahoo until groups so I think it’s worth developing an app for or at least a mobile friendly site

890th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Unable to invite new members

Inviting new members as owner of a group, I constantly get the error message :
    "Spiacenti, si è verificato un errore durante il caricamento del contenuto."
    How to get around this?
    Thanks

555th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Go back to 10 years ago when Groups worked.

The Groups feature used to work. Not now. No digests, posts don't get posted. There are more ads, yeah! Don't worry about finding someone to blame. Hire back the folks who made it work in the first place.
    - Yahoo user since 2009.

890th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Low-traffic groups need to send digest more frequently/allow moderator tweaking

We have a low traffic group and our users are complaining that the digest mode takes too long. Most recent digest consisted of ten messages sent over ten days, so the announcements were old news, even though the choice says "Daily Digest.
    It would be great to be able to tweak this, or force a digest to go out, or let users pick digest frequency. Or any other suggestion that will let digests go out before the posts are completely stale.
    thank you!

1940th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Groups management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. netdigest

I can't post and approve the messages. Please help me! thank you!

1798th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1940th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. You better fix Groups ASAP. All of the groups I belong to are beyond frustrated and moving away from Yahoo!

If you can't actually FIX it then go back to previous version. You are losing all your 'customers'. They and we, their customers, have had it with your issues and lack of response to all the complaints. We are already looking for alternatives because of all your problems and lack of caring.

1940th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Why is it that I cannot access my OWN GROUPS databases?

My moderator and I, AND all the members of our group are not able to access the database. It tells me to contact the group moderator!
    I own the group!!!!!!! Sometimes if we refresh the page it will let us in, sometimes NOT. VERY annoying! Fix this now!

1940th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Make it possible to contact help desk if needed.

Make it easy to contact you with problems that don't fit your choose a topic boxes.

890th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 17 18
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base