US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how we can improve Groups.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. posting yahoo groups

Is there any where to post yahoo groups that yahoo will benefit so I can get people in my groups. my email is thomasgero@gmail.com

2025th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Groups management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Không nhận được yêu cầu xác minh chuyển tiếp thư từ Gmail

Đề nghị hướng dẫn tôi tại sao mail Yahoo group không nhận được yêu cầu xác minh việc chuyển tiếp mail từ gmail sang Yahoo group mail (đã yêu cầu lại nhiều lần)?

2025th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Groups management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. User Add in Yahoo groups

User Add in Yahoo groups

Is Yahoo going to add the "add user" feature by the moderator again?
    It is really painful with the subscription policy, sending invitation to accept. Most of the time either the invitation is never sent out from the yahoo group specially if it is sent to. Gmail ID or they go to the spam folder.

1369th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Make moderators owners if they are the only part of management left.

Need some help, as 2 of the owners recently passed. The third was hacked while traveling abroad and can't get back in to manage the group. I have limited ability or power as the only moderator left. If I could make her new email, the owner I would. This would solve the problem as she can then make others owners and more moderators.

132nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Groups management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 1871st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. How do I download backups of my emails please?

How do I download backups of all group emails please?
    I want to be able to back my list up to a file which I don't have to go online with all group content please...
    Also - other moderators sometimes delete posts later - I want them all please - at least at the time they're downloaded - this is good net etiquette - and only polite to contributors in case lists get deleted

2025th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 2025th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Groups management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 2025th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. How can we set up a Chat Room?

We would like to set up Chat rooms in Groups.

1369th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. YAHOO UPGRADES MAKES IT WORSE --- DON'T FIX WHATS NOT BROKEN!!!

DON'T FIX WHATS NOT BROKEN ---STOP THE UPGRADES!!!

2025th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Please include info on how to leave a Group

Please include detailed information on how to leave a group.

2025th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I don't want group invites!

How do I opt out of group invites? I never signed up to receive them. I've asked several times and none of my feedback is being answered.

462nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1369th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Banning

Having a stupid computer notify you of being banded for what could have been a simple mistake is a very impersonal way of notifying a person. It's hard to talk with a computer and impossible to try to reason with one. A real live person should notify people who are banned. That way you would then be able to defend yourself and explain why and if you did make a mistake. We pay Flickr and as far as I know Flickr doesn't pay any of us to upload. What a stupid and impersonal way to operate any business.

2025th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. find group files that have disappeared

solve problem of files that have disappeared!

462nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Groups management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 940th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I suggest you reply to this:

We've just had a gap of 27 hours between a poster posting and the group receiving. If it happens again without yahoo having acknowledged it (or better still, explained it), we will probably try and migrate to another provider.

2025th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. CAPTCH does not appear

CAPTCH does not appear, when registering a group https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/rss-public/info

2025th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Why I can not invite new members, the message I received there is a problem in sending invitation

Why I can not invite new members, the message I received there is a problem in sending invitation

940th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Groups management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Create a help section where users can lodge a problem that hasn't an answer in your FAQ's.

Create a help section where users can lodge a problem that hasn't an answer in your FAQ's.

2025th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 18 19
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base