US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how we can improve Groups.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Inform 1. How many members we can have in a group 2. how to get the full list when members are more than 1000

Information in the guidelines to be included 1. How many maximum number of members we can have in a group 2. how to get the full list when members are more than 1000

1486th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Other groups features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Groups photo on About Page The abilty to change the image is gone again..Please Restore

This function has disappeared again.. there is no way for owners/moderators to change the photo Please restore it . thank you

129th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Other groups features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1486th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other groups features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. What the **** is going on with Yahoo Groups? Can't send emails, can't load pictures, can't get into groups, no code sent to get into groups

Can't send emails, can't load pictures, can't get into groups, no code sent to get into groups. This is, by far, the most screwed up Yahoo has been in years. It wasn't bad enough they changed the entire set up for groups, now they just don't even work.

1486th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other groups features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Where have my group files gone?

since there seems to be no way to talk to a technician at Yahoo this seems to be the only outlet for a question regarding the disappearance of Yahoogroup stored files that have disappeared from our group. We did not delete them and the activity log confirms that. So, where did they go? Only common denominator I can find is that they were originally posted by people who are no longer part of the group, but why would the files be deleted just because someone has left a group?

1486th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Is it really okay to have a Yahoo group like this one? "Gangbang_My_Wife_"? This sounds abusive to women.

Yahoo should not allow a group that is clearly promoting abusive and illegal behavior toward women. This one, "Ganbang_My_Wife_," showed up when I was looking for my groups.

This type of group should not be allowed, and there should be an easy way to report such a group. I could not find an easy way to do so.

1486th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 947th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. When is someone going to sort out the spam in the groups?

There is alot of spam (dating stuff) being posted in the groups and on polls. I have found no way to report it. This needs to be sorted out because it's ruining groups.

947th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. YAHOO Management: You are still blocking me for no good reason. I can never find where my posted comments are actually showing up for people

Yahoo is owned byt ABC News Media now and practices SEVERE CENSORSHIP to the TRUTH.postings in the comments section especially if anything negative is said about ABC Media.

651st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Yahoo Management: I know you are once again Blocking my comments becasue normally I do get replys but you are manipulating things to BLOCK.

I have two issues with Yahoo and one is persistent and they are manipulating CENSORSHIP so many post-comments are not being made available for all to see because it does interfere with their Super Liberal views. This is wrong. That is in part because ever since ABC bought part of Yahoo they manipulate what is said. Second, you aare also interfering with my only Yahoo e-mail by blocking me receiving e-mail now too.AND YOU HAVE A DISTINCT DEFECT IN YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS REQUEST BELOW. MY E-MAIL LOGS ON QUITE FINE BUT IT DOES HAVE TWO UNDERSCORES IN THE AREA WHERE…

1486th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I really want to know WHY YAHOO HAS BECOME SO INTENTIONALLY AGGRAVATING OVER THE PAST FEW MONTHS??????????

Because the DEFECT is YAHOO Negligence: You people beat all in the Intentional Aggravation and Negligence Dept. I have never authorized you to post my e-mail ID but just my user name as in "David" and "Robert" but just today you began POSTING my e-mail ID that I have told you not to POST. You just delight in Aggravating people whose POSTINGS you do like. I HAD ALREADY CREATED A
    new passwordand it had been working until today. Have you been hacked again??? What is wrong with you people???????

i HAD ALREADY CREATED A PASSWORD SEVERAL WEEKS AGO WITH MY…

1486th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. i cant find where to put myself on traditional settings in one of my groups

i cant find where to put myself on traditional settings in one of my groups

1486th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. new topic should be on

database fix please take the row number out of the first column. we use that to put birthdays and it would make it chronological. Now you can't even search in the database and have things come up correctly.

1486th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Yahoo, You are cinsoring me for telling the TRUTH and that is wrong. You are like a horse with Blinders on.

You just seem to 100% Block real Feedback that is honest and truthful. you are continuing to CENSOR our FREE SPEECH. It might be different if you Censored the F--word or the N--word, etc, but that is not what you do. You are so abominably Politically Correct to preventing the TRUTH to be told. That is wrong. That too is part of what Election 2016 has been about. We are and have been for a long time FED Up with the Politically Correct Nonsense. it inhibits free speech and destroys consideration of other viewpoints, which is all Democrats of today…

1486th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I want ot know HOW to Contact yahoo Legal Counsel for Yahoo mistreatment to me

You have not really not given me an adequate issue to post in which to place this complaint because it is about Your Own Abuse, which I would have put into category "other" had it still been available. Your level of CENSORSHIP, of Blocking the TRUTH at all cost has destroyed Yahoo altogether. You are now just another Mainstream
    Media Conglomerate since ABC bought you out.

David Hunter

651st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. List a means to Contact Yahoo Legal Counsel

We need you to post a means to Contact Yahoo Legal Counsel

David Hunnter

1486th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. As of Nov.29, I am unable to upload a new photo to my group page! Please fix ASAP!

I have been unable to upload a photo to my group homepage. Please fix this ASAP!!

947th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Unable to post filets my group tried several times, may have to take it elsewhere.

Trued several times to update files, it keeps saying there is a fault or its occurred when I try.Please investigate, or I'll take it elsewhere.

1486th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I find you ads disgusting and inappropriate and not having anything to do with our lives. please REMOVE them..I am working of transferring

inappropriate ads and news topics not wanted. tooooooooooooo much junk. please remove. I am transferring to another email site

1369th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. how do i un-ban a member in m y group i suppose i won't get any help with that either

how do i un-ban a member in m y group
    i suppose i won't get any help with that either

1486th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base