US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how we can improve Groups.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. All of our file folders and files are missing as of 1/17/18! Please put this back!

All of our file folders and files are missing as of 1/17/18! Please put these back!

126th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    4 comments  ·  Other groups features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please fix the upload of files/Please fix the problems!

Please fix the upload files section. Some groups can upload and some can't!

216th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other groups features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 2018 Events reminders are not being sent - PLEASE FIX

We were all locked out of Events posting for some time at the end of 2017. Now we can post to the Events Calendar BUT --- event reminders are not being sent out, even though the reminders are clearly indicated. Please check this -- it has happened in past years. In particular, our meeting reminders are essential. We also highlight historic events -- none of these are going out.

675th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Other groups features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. In the first 5 pages of suggestions there are 31 separate requests to fix photo uploading to groups. Seems important!

Yahoo needs to consolidate separate requests to fix the same problem rather than counting them as separate requests and separate votes in order to get a proper idea of the importance of a feature or fix.

1799th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I can't stop group invites!!!

I keep getting invited to groups. I click the unsubscribe link and it says the link isn't working. I never gave permission to be invited to groups. Fix this!

380th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other groups features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Where did our groups files just dissappear to (5/13/2018)?

Want our group files back, they just dissapeared this week prior to 5/13/18.

1306th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. FIX photo area,, cannot upload pictures, get ERROR, GET ERROr, fix please.

been here before, photo problem, tells me error after trying to get photo on page, FIX PLEASE

380th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Fix this error: Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Fix this error: Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

380th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. A new yahoo social media combining Groups, Messenger, Flickr, Answers, Profile under the brand name the old 'Yahoo Personals' :)

We miss you 'Yahoo'! A new yahoo social media combining Groups, Messenger, Flickr, Answers, Profile under the brand name the old 'Yahoo Personals' :)

1941st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other groups features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. How come I can't post pictures to my group??????

Yahoo is so technically messed up. I can not post to my group and this has been going on for months. There is no way to contact yahoo.

1941st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. How come I can't post pictures to my group??????

Yahoo is so technically messed up. I can not post to my group and this has been going on for months. There is no way to contact yahoo.

1941st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Please fix membership wizard

please fix membership wizard

890th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Membership list hides email addresses from Members

PLEASE restore the functionality of the "Members cannot hide email address" setting.

I am owner of a restricted group which has always had the setting "Members cannot hide email address"; and Members previously could see all email addresses in the Membership list. That's the whole point of the "Members cannot hide email address" setting, but now Members see only "(Not disclosed)" in the Email column.

Owners now have to make everyone Moderators to restore their view of email addresses, which is bad for security.

1306th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I am the moderator of the R1b-L165-Project group. It has just been brought to my attention that our FILES and PHOTOS are no longer accessib

Files and Photos are no longer accessible for the R1b-L165-Project
    . The Settings appear proper to allow these to be accessed by members

1941st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Event is no longer an option in Groups ?

The option to creat a new events is no longer available

1941st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. You can report yahoo.com email spammers, but you can't report yahoogroups.com groups spamming you

Hi!

You can report yahoo.com email spammers, but you can't report yahoogroups.com groups that send out spam.

It seems you can report individual messages from yahoo groups, but group owners delete them after sending them, so spammed users can't see the messages in the yahoo groups website (which is needed to report them), only on their email client.

675th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. FIX the groups server

groups keeps getting worce

1941st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Inform 1. How many members we can have in a group 2. how to get the full list when members are more than 1000

Information in the guidelines to be included 1. How many maximum number of members we can have in a group 2. how to get the full list when members are more than 1000

1941st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Groups photo on About Page The abilty to change the image is gone again..Please Restore

This function has disappeared again.. there is no way for owners/moderators to change the photo Please restore it . thank you

165th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Other groups features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. What the **** is going on with Yahoo Groups? Can't send emails, can't load pictures, can't get into groups, no code sent to get into groups

Can't send emails, can't load pictures, can't get into groups, no code sent to get into groups. This is, by far, the most screwed up Yahoo has been in years. It wasn't bad enough they changed the entire set up for groups, now they just don't even work.

890th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base