US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Fix this error: Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Fix this error: Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

477th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Other groups features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. bring back the chatrooms bring back the old yahoo it was better

yahoo is boreing not like it was years ago it needs to be like it use to be more chatrooms more games

564th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. HELP!! Everything under 'Files' link has disappeared!!

HELP!! Everything under 'Files' link has disappeared!! ... and I can get to the 'Moderator Activity Log', but nothing is available to see/search what happened. HELP!!!! I need these files back, ASAP.

P,S,

There was no other way to ask someone at Yahoo about this. All the 'Help' is canned scenarios.

638th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other groups features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. DO WAY WITH CAPTCHAS!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T REGISTER AT ALL IN SINGAPORE. WHAT A JOKE.

DO WAY WITH CAPTCHAS!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T REGISTER AT ALL IN SINGAPORE. WHAT A JOKE.

638th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other groups features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Bring the private chat room, with text/cam/audio back the yahoo group experience

The idea of acebook is still useful but getting old. I love the idea of a yahoo chat room w text/cam/audio - when it was private it was good.

638th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Will you please bring back the ability to search within a single group?

The old format allowed one to search within a group for keywords. The new format only allows one to either search ALL groups, or by post #. Please bring back the old search capability!

860th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other groups features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. New My Yahoo vs deletion of My Groups from e-mail page

I really like the new "My Yahoo" page -- cleaner layout, very easy to find my groups. navigate to email, etc.

On any given Group page, I still have the helpful left sidebar listing all my groups. (This was a great innovation -- I participate more often in all my groups!)

HOWEVER, once I am inside my e-mail account, both "Groups" and "My Yahoo" appear to have been deleted from the top banner task bar. I can find no way on my e-mail page to navigate back to MyYahoo or to my Groups.

The new MyYahoo page is such a…

860th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1608th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. What is the point of having a yahoo group if you can't post anything anymore?

What is the point of having a yahoo group if you can't post anything anymore? And all my photos and website links are gone

1608th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Please fix membership wizard

please fix membership wizard

706th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. You can report yahoo.com email spammers, but you can't report yahoogroups.com groups spamming you

Hi!

You can report yahoo.com email spammers, but you can't report yahoogroups.com groups that send out spam.

It seems you can report individual messages from yahoo groups, but group owners delete them after sending them, so spammed users can't see the messages in the yahoo groups website (which is needed to report them), only on their email client.

564th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. where are the comics?

what happened to the comics section?

1037th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Why are Feedback's system messages to users in German? Don't understand.

This is an Engllish language website and forum. Yet, all the system messages on yahoo.uservoice.com are in German. Why haven't they been "localized."? Even the most rudimentary software programming companies know how to do that.

1037th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. The world is in desperate need of an app for Yahoo Groups! PLEASE HURRY!

A user friendly interface that lets you post, view posts (including access to files) and notifies you of updates on the group would be incredibly useful. My school uses the service to post assignments and notices very frequently. The app would certainly make things a lot easier for everyone! Hoping to see some speedy deliverance! :)

706th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. there are no returns in the text files created in the files section

When creating a new document in the files section, a .txt file is created, but the hard returns that appear when entering the text, disappear once the file is saved.

This prevents members from reading the files: lines are hundreds of signs long, and the editing disappears.

638th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other groups features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Restore to owners ability to edit WHEN files should be shared with Group Members

We have a small prayer group, and SINCE 2001 - our group has shared new Daily Devotions every month! In times past, we were able to "edit" the times when we wanted our Daily Devotions files to be shared with members. For example, during September and October, we would like to share the September and October files with members every two weeks, plus once a month. HOWEVER, once September and October had passed - in times past, we were able to EDIT the schedule for releasing the files and move on to November and December. We would no longer need…

706th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I can't access the database in my yahoo groups. This site is horrible

I can't access the database that I need right now. I have no option to go to full website either

2163rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other groups features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. keep it going, I think yahoo did a terrible thing by discontinuing yahoo group content upload, I had 5 groups which I will be closing on the

I have to close all of my groups, trying to communicate with 900 individual members by email is impossible
    yahoo ought to be ashamed of itself

2163rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Can't sign in to my Groups even though I can sign in to my email

Can't sign in to my Groups even though I can sign in to my email

1149th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 2018 Events reminders are not being sent - PLEASE FIX

We were all locked out of Events posting for some time at the end of 2017. Now we can post to the Events Calendar BUT --- event reminders are not being sent out, even though the reminders are clearly indicated. Please check this -- it has happened in past years. In particular, our meeting reminders are essential. We also highlight historic events -- none of these are going out.

860th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Other groups features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base