US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. What the **** is going on with Yahoo Groups? Can't send emails, can't load pictures, can't get into groups, no code sent to get into groups

Can't send emails, can't load pictures, can't get into groups, no code sent to get into groups. This is, by far, the most screwed up Yahoo has been in years. It wasn't bad enough they changed the entire set up for groups, now they just don't even work.

1149th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other groups features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. When is someone going to sort out the spam in the groups?

There is alot of spam (dating stuff) being posted in the groups and on polls. I have found no way to report it. This needs to be sorted out because it's ruining groups.

860th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other groups features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. YAHOO Management: You are still blocking me for no good reason. I can never find where my posted comments are actually showing up for people

Yahoo is owned byt ABC News Media now and practices SEVERE CENSORSHIP to the TRUTH.postings in the comments section especially if anything negative is said about ABC Media.

1149th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. PayPal "Donate" button to a Groups page? If not at least can "Links" be moved from under "More" to top menu location?

Make it possible to add a PayPal "Donate" button to a Groups page? And make live links on "About" page. If not at least can "Links" be moved from under "More" to top menu location?

1149th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other groups features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Can "Files" be programmed to be listed in alphabetical order as a default rather than changing them each time i open a folder?

Can "Files" be programmed to be listed in alphabetical order as a default rather than changing them each time i open a folder?

1149th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 1608th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Poll results should be visible while the poll is still active, and also have a print option.

We shouldn't have to go to the little numbers off to the sides of poll options to see who voted for what. Also it would be nice to print off the poll and the results.

1149th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. need a category for friendship groups ...not looking for relationships

would like na category not families or relationships
    we are a group for women but do not know what categor to place it in we are just a group of friends

1149th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. polls need ranked choice voting with automated run off - - also not clear what button to press to "submit" a poll vote

polls need ranked choice voting with automated run off - - also not clear what button to press to "submit" a poll vote

1149th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Stop censoring groups

Still waiting for Yahoo to stop censoring groups. You people continually force homosexuality on us, yet Yahoo! acts like some kind of freaking moral police with the groups. If I can't have any freedom on Yahoo!, then I don't want to see your depraved deviant homosexuality. Is that not fair?

860th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1037th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. groupe parisien de Freecycle !

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/freecycleparis/info
    Au bas de la page il y a deux liens vers "Freecycle" et ou "Odechet"
    Il semble renvoyer sur un site litigieux ou suspect.
    Merci de votree attention.

2458th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other groups features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Allow us to download our messages in a format that we can use to transfer them to blogs

I have invested 14 years in this group and would like to use the data for blogs, ...
    I just can get at it.
    Why don't you allow us to export our data?
    Today I was worried because posts I made weren't appearing. If Yahoo has a problem 14 years of work are gone.

1149th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Loathe the noisy adverts on groups

For your advertisers information, these are so irritating, particularly that if you mute one and then open another page you get the ad again at full blast, I'm now automatically muting the computer before I go to my groups. Fail. Many of my group members now refuse to go to the group site and only read/reply via digest.

Every day, in every way, you make the groups harder and less pleasant to use.... I seriously wonder why I'm still bothering.

1608th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 2458th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. We need more file space in Our group

My group is aimed at owners of machine tools ..members like to show step by step sequenced photos of strip downs, overhauls tutorials.....since yahoo ruined the photo section , meaning; people cant search easily, members and cant find individual albums etc. without great difficulty, photos do not lend themselves to being explanatory in the new format; because of this I need more file space..so members can upload word files or pdfs to show sequences.
    Some of my groups have 2 GIG, this one i'm talking about .https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/burgmasterturretdrills/info only has 100MB............. why?
    We also need to upload more…

2163rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. LEAVE GROUPS ALONE

we've been with yahoo groups for over 20yrs.we have an active group with over 1,000 photos that are not replaceable (trusting Yahoo to keep group active).We are so disappointed in Yahoo for doing this.
    Yahoo NEEDS to LEAVE the groups alone.We tried the save before dec 14 save keep getting invail code when we use it in the box to save.we tried for 3 days,get different code letters.now time is running out.
    Yahoo if we loose our photos that took 20yrs in making.we will drop yahoo altogether.So PLEASE reconsider your move,leave the groups alone !!!!
    akjo50501@aol.com

2458th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Download option for individual grops

There should be an option to archive a particular group and download the same. so that we can have backup for individual group.

In that case, it may not take too much time..

2458th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Stop breaking your products

As of Dec 2019 you're deleting the ability to upload files to a group. The whole point of having our group, WePub, on Yahoo was the ability to upload files to share for critiquing. Why stay here if you no longer offer the ability to do what we set this up for in the first place? First you break the banner, now this. Suggest you leave the file sharing capability alone.

2458th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Why are you taking away the files and all the other stuff?????????

LEAVE THINGS ALONE!! Allow us to continue posting files and such in our groups. I belong to a number of Yahoo Groups in which we conduct fantasy baseball drafts beginning in January. the files are a VERY important part of the process!!!!

1608th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base