US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. It needs to be easier to close groups of deceased members items that need to be removed and the pictures are irratating when there are whole

every moderator should review their group page every 4 months to keep active and current there are multiple deceased group pages of members that need to be removed this needs to be better and I am tired of the whole pages filled with adult pictures or rude discrimination sexist pics that do not need to be available on any group page there needs to be a pic cap 3 or 4 per group every moderator needs to update every 4 months to keep current or discontinue pics in the groups pages all together they are irritating and pointless and need…

2458th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other groups features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Panel size adjustments have been changed November 7, 2014. Why?

Before Yahoo Neo I had the ability to adjust the panel listing my emails in my inbox or any folder to a minimum of two [2] which left a decent size viewing panel to read my messages below. With the advent of Yahoo Neo and all the unnecessary changes, I could only change the messages to a minimum of four [4]. While annoying having less space, I could still enjoy reading my messages in the space of the panel below. As of November 7, 2014, I find that this feature had been changed AGAIN! I do not like this change.…

1608th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other groups features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. how do I get my personal information and resume removed?

Please let me know how I can get my personal information and resume removed. Thank you for your help.

Tanya Drummond
    tanyadrummond@yahoo.com
    904-860-9286

2458th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other groups features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. commercial volume in auto-play video

specifically, in the yahoo sports fantasy football leagues, there is a feature which accesses news and reviews sponsored by Gillette. Clicking a link within this feature takes you to a page where there is some useful information, but there is also a commercial which auto-starts. AT MAXIMUM VOLUME. Every other thing that I listen to (primary headphone user) is at an acceptable rate, but I can hear this commercial (distorted, because it's that loud) over the headset when it is several feet away.

Moderate the volumes of your videos. There's no reason for it to come out of the speakers…

2458th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Board message issues

Stop having messages in a group reset it self every few seconds. It makes it impossible to read any past messages as you get returned to the latest message.

2458th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Pinboard

Tried the new pinboard. the post shows up with the required subject line and comment, but NO indication that there is a pin anywhere. No piture, no link, not even an indication that there was additional content. I had posted a flyer; it took me several clicks to be able to enlarge it so it was readable so I could then post that link to the group. That process needs work to be useful to us.

2458th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. If I offer a Freecycle item and more than one person wants it, who do I choose?

Under Freecycle rules, we are required to wait 24 hours after placing an OFFER advert, as this gives all interested users a chance to reply. If two or more people want the item offered, how do we choose who should have it? We need guidelines!

2458th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. yahoo messenger

This is for the messenger since there isnt a option for it i think they should bring back the chat room feature for it so that people can actually have some fun with it now i see why everyone is going to snapchat and kik yahoo needs to figure out a way to make there services more fun and innovative i dont know why they changed so much on their messenger but they ruined the whole thing hopefully they fix this soon

2458th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Dump the new format!!

The "new format' is unusable. I get two pages superimposed and cannot access my groups. This looks like its meant for smart phones-I don't have one. Could you stop monkeying with the format and just leave it alone already? Set up another site for folks who WANT their ac cess changed and altered over an d over!!!

2458th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base