US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how we can improve Groups.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1429th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Other groups features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I just wanted to let you know that I make a policy of only giving my cell phone number to family and friends, no one else, period!

So you might as well stop asking for my mobile number, cus you are never going to get it.

1429th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other groups features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. how do i un-ban a member in m y group i suppose i won't get any help with that either

how do i un-ban a member in m y group
    i suppose i won't get any help with that either

1429th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other groups features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. In my Group Girls who *** in Public, the Files are not able to be accessed. pl help.

In my Group Girls who *** in Public, the Files are not able to be accessed. pl help.

1429th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Make the invitation to the group visible to everyone, not just members

Membership is limited, in order to avoid spam.
    But invitations to everyone, the "about" page should be visible to everyone in order to attract new members. Once people see what is available they can apply for membership and be accepted if they meet the requirements. It is important that the existence of the group is visible, for it to be able to grow.

1429th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Make "Alphabetical" the default list format for Files section so it won't be so hard to find files for un-savvy members.

Make "Alphabetical" the default list format for Files section so it won't be so hard to find files for un-savvy members who can't find, or know enough to look for, the alternate sort options under the unhelpfully-named and hard to spot "Actions" menu. This has been a real issue in our group.

1429th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. how do I get my personal information and resume removed?

Please let me know how I can get my personal information and resume removed. Thank you for your help.

Tanya Drummond
    tanyadrummond@yahoo.com
    904-860-9286

1429th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. yahoo messenger

This is for the messenger since there isnt a option for it i think they should bring back the chat room feature for it so that people can actually have some fun with it now i see why everyone is going to snapchat and kik yahoo needs to figure out a way to make there services more fun and innovative i dont know why they changed so much on their messenger but they ruined the whole thing hopefully they fix this soon

1429th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. join the illuminati to be wealthy and famous around the world

WELCOME TO THE GREAT ILLUMINATI HOLY TEMPLE TO BECOME RICH AND FAMOUS
    FROM THE GRAND MASTER WORLD WIDE...

WARNING! WARNING!! WARNING!!!

If you know you are not by anyway intrested, don't contact us because it will be horror.
    call +2348135011883 Email: greatilluminatirichwealth666@gmail.com

1429th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Yahoo Groups - Delete Group - How?

In "Group Home - Manage My Groups" section now, I can re-order my groups (useless) but I cannot delete a group. If i'm "managing" my groups i should be able to delete them. How do I delete a group? thanks

1429th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Other groups features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Insatisfeita

Muy descontenta por Grupo Yahoo nada más aceptar invitados que tengan correo Yahoo. De verdad, para nuestro grupo, es una molestia haber que forzar a las personas que tienen correo Hotmail, Gmail, etc a crearen correo Yahoo para que puedan hacer parte del foro de nuestro club. Estamos analizando cambiarnos de foro.

1429th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Upgrade Yahoo Groups so that you can access the database file from mobile devices.

On mobile devices you cannot access the database section. Our group uses a single document to organize events. For some smart phones or iphones are their only access on a regular basis. It is frustrating enough that some want to cease using Yahoo.

1429th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. make default view for databse "slim" - otherwise in default we can't see all the columns.

make the default view for database "slim". in current default view ("relaxed") we can't see all the columns, and don't realize they are hidden. it should somehow indicate that there is more off screen not viewable in 'relaxed' view.

1429th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1429th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1429th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Please delete the group: "Waverley Oaks Athletic Club" group! I belong to this club in Waltham, MA and this is bogus!

Please delete the group: "Waverley Oaks Athletic Club" group! I belong to this club in Waltham, MA and this is bogus!

1429th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. There is a very gross picture ad that keeps popping up when I'm reading messages from my group....coudn't you screen the types of pictures?

There is a very gross picture ad that sits next to my messages as I'm reading. Couldn't you screen the ads so that they're not so offensive?

1429th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. new topic should be on

database fix please take the row number out of the first column. we use that to put birthdays and it would make it chronological. Now you can't even search in the database and have things come up correctly.

1429th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Fix the link to fill out form on Replace Inactive Moderator or Owner page

Please Fix: I am on the "Replace an Inactive Moderator or Owner" page, trying to replace an inactive moderator. When I click on the link Yahoo provided to contact them and fill out the form to replace the moderator, nothing happens..it takes me to a blank page. Can you please fix this?

The link I click on on that page is:
    "You can contact Yahoo through email by filling in and submitting this form." Clicking this links you to the following page.
    https://io.help.yahoo.com/contact/index?y=PROD_GRPS&page=contactform&locale=en_US&token=Zh%2FBBVqXzLHlIbokbUqVWTUbuuQeXGkGnZzhKR2JQ4O6mMQdy9JSWcmJSCNG4%2FA19BVdfrRTFmOat9QLrWQqpSTcTJsi4%2F3GPvqiCblYBEBFhutO4ulFC01jd5r3dWbzqwTB1haq6ri55%2Be3KdLXx0udUuI2xOLEku8Owj1yLvA%3D&selectedChannel=email-icon&yid=

1429th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. trying to get new members to our chat group but find to be buried among 1000's inactive groups yahoo needs to clean out the inactive groups

we are trying to get new members in our group but find to be buried among 1000's of inactive groups, time for Yahoo to weed out the inactive groups some of them inactive for years making it hard to find those that are active any suggestion on how to attract new members

1429th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base