US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how we can improve Groups.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Offer proper support to Yahoo Groups

Lots of people are having problems with Yahoo Groups and no proper support is offered. Please rectify this.

5th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    259 comments  ·  Support Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 109th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    14 comments  ·  Support Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. FIX: "Oops! Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content."

We cannot reach to our group web page since last few hours. When we try, we face with a blank page and an error message as "Oops! Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content." Our group web address is https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/riskyonetimi/info. Could you please fix the problem in your earliest convenience. Many thanks.

137th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Support Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Tell me why suddenly I get a message about a download problem with an alarmed face and now I have no groups

I was in my group and had just uploaded a file. I left the browser window to use a different app and returned to find an alarmed face with an explanation mark saying "Oops! Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content." Then I couldn't clear that so I reloaded the page and still was in a frozen state in the group. I quit Yahoo and tried to log on to groups but was taken to groups.yahoo.com/neo. No groups are listed.

I am owner / moderator of two of the three groups I am in using my Yahoo ID. But…

200th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Support Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Messages can't be send to a group since November 20th

Messages to this group:
    https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/darzbor/info
    can't be delivered since yesterday. I am owner and can't send anything, nothing appears in conversations despite multiple sending by email or using Yahoo group form. Nothing has been changed in my account. This is a bug or manual action of someone in Yahoo.
    Please fix that as soon as possible.
    Thank you.

215th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Support Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Messages are not being posted to our yahoo group for several hours now.

Messages are not being posted to the penvelowomen Yahoo group - https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/penvelowomen/info. I have tried using both email and the web interface to no avail. I had another user make a post and it was also not successful. PLEASE UNBLOCK OUR POSTS!

396th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Support Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. "Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content"

I'm constantly getting this message when I check on a 'moderated message' and I can NOT get any direct Yahoo help. It appears Yahoo is trying to drive GROUPS out of existence and I have 2,000 members in my active group. I spend hours each day working the group due to poor performance issues. we need a direct yahoo contact OTHER than just for 'abuse' issues.

500th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Please provide HELP Support via email. My groups HELP link doesn't work

Please offer s something to fix our Yahoo Group Issues! Even my HELP link doesn't work. To continue with a YG we need support.

1175th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Support Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Our group cannnot send or receive group messages.

ColonyeMailers -- we have not been able to send or receive messages since Monday, 11/19/2017. Is this something I can fix or is it a YahooGroups problem?

229th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 801st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Files are not displayed. How do I talk to a HUMAN for Yahoo help?

Files are not being displayed in our Group. It appears as though we have lost all history of files stored in Yahoo Group. Your text says "we are here to help you", but I do not see any way to chat or talk with a HUMAN for Yahoo help.

1175th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Support Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. I have problem with sending invetations to all my groups. I am the owner and I receive the following message. "Sorry; an error occurred whil

I have a problem in inviting group members in all my groups. I am the owner and I received the following message, "Sorry; an error occurred while loading the content?
    Please fix this problem ASAP. Thank you in advance.

801st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Need status feedback page

You need a "system status" page where you can post operational problems you know about already and possible fix time estimates. Support now seems to be a "black wall" of no information and no sure way of reporting current issues.

249th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Allow posting from gmail again.

when I post to my group from my gmail account they show up on the group page but don't go out to members. But when I post from my Hotmail they go out just fine. Maybe yahoo is mad at gmail??

1780th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. FIX GROUPS - adding new members

Cannot contact Yahoo. Cannot add new members to group. Not all members received attachments via group emails.

1780th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Maybe provide a means to contact a real person to resolve my problem rather than a message board that provides no help whatsoever?

You don't provide a help line, or an e-mail to customers so they can find out what the heck is going on. I an numerous other customers are left in the dark regarding why there is a problem, or what is being done to correct it, or an estimated time when the problem is going to be solved. This is frustrating.

453rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Can't post any messages. There is a problem.

I posted four times today and nothing appears in the Conversations. Is there a bug?

350th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. TELL ME HOW to change my yahoo group email from yahoo to Road runner

Change my email in a yahoo group from yahoo email to roadrunner account

1780th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1175th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Fix the calendar - all calendar entries have been removed. worked week of 1/15/2018

All of my group calendar is empty. I even added new entries on 1/23/2018. The next time I viewed the group calendar in the evening the entries were gone.

1780th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 13 14
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base