US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please send my information how I can stop sending me information from yahoogroups to the e-mail cirkovic@arilje.co.rs

I am deleted account for the e-mail cirkovic@arilje, but I get some virus file from the yahoogroups.com. Please delete me from the your database :)

2328th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Support Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 2328th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Your email address is not linked to a Yahoo ID. To join this group, you need to link your email address to a Yahoo account.

Your email address is not linked to a Yahoo ID. To join this group, you need to link your email address to a Yahoo account. ?????

2328th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Need to reclaim orphaned group

I am the head of an organization that has an old Yahoo group that we would like to shut down due to unwanted e-mails to the group. Previous moderators I have contacted cannot access the group and an email to -owner@yahoogroups.com has not helped. How do I go about reclaiming or deleting this orphan group?

1571st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 2328th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 2328th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Support Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. I hate having “ACCOUNT VERIFICATION.” When I am traveling abroad, very often using some backstreet Internet café with really bad connection

I hate having “ACCOUNT VERIFICATION.”

When I am traveling abroad, very often using some backstreet Internet café with really bad connections and slower than an Asian snail, the last thing I need is a more complicated connection for my email.

As if I didn’t have enough trouble getting into Yahoo now trying to access a second Gmail account to get the verification code is ridicules.
    Security or not!!!
    I DON’T WAN’T ACCOUNT VERIFICATIONS…..

Anybody else agree…?

2328th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Add help that says how to FIX something when the given 'steps' for doing a task FAIL to work as stated. And provide a working CONTACT email

Add help that says how to FIX something when the given 'steps' for doing a task FAIL to work as stated. And provide a working CONTACT email for god's sake!

I have cancer, and I NEED to transfer ownership of a long-time and still-useful group to an existing mod !!

The changing of 'role' for that mod is FAILING...it doesn't stick. Next time I open him, it still says his role is "moderator". NO explanation of the failure given. There are blue and green crowns next to the list of mods and NO explanation of what the colors MEAN. I…

2328th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Fix the link on Replace Inactive Moderator or Owner to fill out form

Please Fix: I am on the "Replace an Inactive Moderator or Owner" page, trying to replace an inactive moderator. When I click on the link Yahoo provided to contact them and fill out the form to replace the moderator, nothing happens..it takes me to a blank page. Can you please fix this?

The link I click on on that page is:
    "You can contact Yahoo through email by filling in and submitting this form." Clicking this links you to the following page.
    https://io.help.yahoo.com/contact/index?y=PRODGRPS&page=contactform&locale=enUS&token=Zh%2FBBVqXzLHlIbokbUqVWTUbuuQeXGkGnZzhKR2JQ4O6mMQdy9JSWcmJSCNG4%2FA19BVdfrRTFmOat9QLrWQqpSTcTJsi4%2F3GPvqiCblYBEBFhutO4ulFC01jd5r3dWbzqwTB1haq6ri55%2Be3KdLXx0udUuI2xOLEku8Owj1yLvA%3D&selectedChannel=email-icon&yid=

2328th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. You can go out of business, cause I haven't even read one of your spam emails

JUNK MAIL IN FOREIGN LANGUAGE, EITHER ARABIC OR RUSSIAN PRINT. YOU WILL BE TRACKED DOWN AND PUT OUT OF BUSINESS IF YOU DO NOT STOP SENDING ME THIS USELESS ADVERTISING THAT I NEVER OPEN NOR HAVE GIVEN YOU PERMISSION TO SPAM ME. .

2328th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I need help in deleting old emails (i.e., from when I first signed on to Yahoo to 2012 and I cannot delete those old emails myself.

I have search and search endlessly to find information about "Deleting old emails from the year I joined YAHOO. With the old version of YAHOO mail, I was able to delete PAGE by PAGE old emails. I really need help in doing this as my emails take a long time to load. Can someone contact me and help me? I am stressing about this.
    HELP ME

2328th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. hi! i worked hard to get all stars. when i got all 60 the computer froze. i refreshed it and the present was opened but i never go to choose

hi! i worked hard to get all stars. when i got all 60 the computer froze. i refreshed it and the present was opened but i never go to choose a prize so i didn't get my 1000+ coins :( please correct - thanks :)

2328th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. How can I look at past files sent out?

I would like to look at past postings. Is this possible? Please advise.

2115th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. My comment is more question that comment.

Windows 10 appears to be my problem. Need verification so I can get it fixed. When I try to post or send a comment/question/suggestion it opens in Windows 10 of which I do not use. I have Windows 10 but have a patch that lets me use Windows 7 email, etc. Is there a way I can make comments or ask questions using my existing email?

2328th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 2328th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Folks,

Folks,

I receive my daily YaHoo Group (“nscumber”) message updates in the Digest Version. I find the Digest version just makes the volume of messages more manageable.

I have been finding over the last month and a half or so, the odd Digest version just does not come through. It is as though a complete days worth of messages just vanished.

I can go into the Yahoo Group nscumber WEB Site and find the individual messages, but it is peculiar that random Digest mailings just disappear.

I have checked and I don't have any Virus Detection software, blocking e-Mails, nor…

2328th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. recent activity does not reflect activity log

"No activity in last 7 days" message showing when activity log shows new members and many messages have recently been posted. This is misleading to people who visit site considering membership and THINK it may be inactive.

SUGGESTION: if this can't be fixed promptly it would be better if this "feature" were removed ....OR if a configuration option was provided to turn on/off the activity message display of activity or allow a CUSTOM MESSAGE like "current activity message is inaccurate"

1571st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 2328th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 2328th ranked