US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Tell me why I get told I'm signing in using a new device when I always use the same device that I have to validate every time.

Each time I log into Yahoo Groups, I get asked if I'm logging in using a new device. No I'm not but there is no way to say that. It takes me into having to validate it again. Each time! If I have validated it an hour ago, why do I have to validate it again if I sign on again an hour later or even days later? Can there be a way to say "No this is not a new device" and let me continue to log on?

853rd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Support Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. What is going on with Yahoo Groups? What is Yahoo/Verizon doing to the Groups?

Why is Yahoo/Verizon refusing to explain what they are doing with Yahoo Groups?

2153rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. FIX THE CALENDAR!! Your access to this calendar is being processed. Please check back later. I own this group and no one can use it.

Why is there no way to contact an actual person for support issues. The community is full of people complaining about events not working and it looks like the same is happening here. Wondering if we need to start hitting social media next to get someone to take action on this.

1138th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Subscription email id not working, moderator not getting pending approvals

I've asked number of new people to join my group by sending email to subscribe email id, but as a moderator i'm not getting any pending approvals in my list to approve. Also confirmed that people are sent the mail to subscribe id.

1138th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I UNDERSTAND MAINTENANCE IS GOING ON, BUT, I CAN'T 'AT ALL' ACCESS MY GROUP AS MODERATOR + MY BANNER IS THE JUMPING JACK FLASHES/FEMALE&MALE

CAN'T ACCESS MY GROUP - HAVE TWO DAYS OF NEWSLETTERS TO DO!...UNDERSTAND MAINTENANCE IS GOING ON...BUT, I WAS ABLE TO WORK WHILE MAINTENANCE WAS GOING ON LAST TIME...AND THE JUMPING BEANS/FEMALE & MALE BANNER HAS REPLACED MY PERSONAL BANNER...COULD YOU RETURN SOME ACCESS, PLZ...THANKYOU, L.

1599th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Stop stalling the posts for approval by the moderators.

The posts are not showing or stalling for approvals by moderator.

2153rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Our group is in desperate need of a new owner, we can't fix it ourselves

Yahoo! Please!!
    You are the only ones that can fix a broken group because the owner is gone, and the only part time moderator left is unable to assign new moderators! the group is "Western Maryland Railway Discussion List"

2153rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Support Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Moderator cannot do the moderating. Gets error message 'Oops, you cannot perform this function' Please help.

I own 2 groups. Have made another member moderator. Whenever he tries to perform any moderator activity he gets error message 'Oops, you cannot do this function'. Searching for how to get help is very difficult. Please help.

2153rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. When I make a post and get a reply I can't reply to it to arrange a pickup

When I make a post and get a reply I don't seem to be able to get a message to them to arrange pickup. I have tried the reply to send it to the email address given and sending a response to the email address directly but do not get a reply either way

2153rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1138th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I am unable to post photo's or change the group cover photo. 11/28/2016

I cannot change the group cover photo or post photo's to a new group I just created.

1138th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. As of November 27 around 2:00AM Yahoo Groups are no longer accessible. It states an error has occured.

As of November 27 around 2:00AM Yahoo Groups are no longer accessible. It states an error has occurred

1138th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. forgot password, missed to change it right on recovery, now I dont find the link where to change my password

forgot password, missed to change it right on recovery, now I dont find the link where to change my password

2153rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. "Edit" Permissions not available

I am the group owner and moderator and cannot edit events that I added to the calendar. This has been going on for several weeks, and I need to be able to delete birthdays NOW before they come up for deceased people! PLEASE fix this! I've asked several times. I still get the message that something went wrong, and that Edit Permissions are not available, and it's been that way for at least a month!

853rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Can't unsubscribe. Can't stop spam.

I've had Yahoo email for 20 years. Stayed loyal until now. If I can't stop the yahoo groups from filling up my mailbox with spam, I'll quit yahoo. I hate having to spend at least an hour a day trying to unsubscribe but the spam keeps coming - more each day. Help or bye-bye.

1138th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Unable to post messages "Exceeding Daily Quota" , even if I haven't posted a message in a week.

Please address why this error message appears 9 out of 10 times a week when I try to post a message. It will often be the same error for 3 days and by that time my message to post is out dated.
    Please resolve the issue.

1138th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. News? -- Interesting how Yahoo shows a strong bias against Donald Trump. Were is your objectivity? Yahoo is not news but a trash sheet.

News? -- Interesting how Yahoo shows a strong bias against Donald Trump. Were is your objectivity? Yahoo is not news but a trash sheet

1138th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I can not change my alias in the group. I do not want my e mail address to appear

I can not change my alias in the group. I do not want my e mail address to appear on top of a posting, but can not change the setting in my membership profile. Any ideas ??

2153rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Real life empowered volunteer connecting pointing for group solutionn

I have been trying to save a group that I am a long standing member of. Owner died and no moderators. Ran a poll vote and 9 members voted.out of over 4000 members. The group is dying without leadership. I realize that I can only be appointed as moderator. Nothing is better than the group dying. Group is Bayareatrannychasers. .... I am angeltouches01@yahoo.com, owner of thegirlinside. What can done to solve this problem faster before a group gets in this situation. As well as what can be done to help this group. As a former beta tester with Yahoo…

853rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Stop locking out after sending the right code

After going to a location where I was many times before Yahoo wanted to verify me, because 'I had never been there before'. So an verification code was sent to an address of a relative. I entered this code, according to Yahoo it was wrong. Now I'm locked out for twelve hours, What idiot invented this idiotic system ?

1138th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base