US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how we can improve Groups.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I recieve emails but can't see the links you send me- when I click on them it sez...Oops! You need to be a member to perform this action.

just need help seeing the links you send me in my email.
    I do recieve the email but always get the same error :

...Oops! You need to be a member to perform this action.

is it possible I'm not a member and still recieve daily email ?

1610th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Support Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow people to have full access without having to have a yahoo account. My members want me to switch to google.

Allow people to have full access without having to have a yahoo account.
    People already feel they have too many account to keep track of, they don't want another one just to access my group. My members wants to switch to google docs.

1610th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. please read help emails. I sent a message and the answer I received back indicates a generated response and that my email was not read.

please read help emails. I sent a message and the answer I received back indicates a generated response and that my email was not read.
    Help should be able to read English.

Also, a phone number should be provided easily for the help line. This is useful when sending email to the support staff is not helpfu.

1610th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. LIVE HELP PLEa from tanabug79103 help for our group

We need some kind of LIVE help, every time we have an issue in our group that we can not resolve it is impossible to find anyone at Yahoo to talk to us. We have a VIP issue now after a DEATH of owner PLEASE HELP US

1610th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Customer Support Services is very poor

Customer Support Services is very poor and does not has not and couldn't resolve or ignoring group issues for the past 4months

533rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Support Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 1052nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1610th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Can't join a group for several weeks now. Even the 'help' feature goes to an Error 404 message.

Help features are disabled. Phone contact goes to a recording that says to go back to 'Help'. Ridiculous!

1610th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Unfortunately, our moderator passed away (deceased). Can you assign me as the new moderator?

Unfortunately, our moderator passed away (deceased). I've been with the PRPROSUnite group since 2007. Can you assign me as the new moderator? Please advise. Kindly, Linda Jones~

1610th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Support Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. my group is full of ****. What is going on?

I just joined Beadweavers group, but am leaving it. Conversations are all ****. And my email is likely also compromised.

1610th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I called 1-800-713-8022 . Someone called Shawn took the call. He told me to go to BestBuy and buy WatchGard Security fot $450.00 I also told

I called 1-800-713-8022 . Someone called Shawn took the call. He told me to go to BestBuy and byt WatchGard Security fot $450.00 I also told me to s.. his d.. When I asked for the supervisor, he said he was the supervisor. Needless to say I still need help to log in to manage my group. Please, help! SUZEL25@hotmail.com

1610th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1610th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. profanity all over the MC-Gen Chat page

Please check the MC-Gen page. It has been attacked by significant profanity and disgusting subject matter.

1610th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. NOTICE: LimeStarz Vanillafeetz are now HARDCORE **** SITES-- please remove

it's very hard to report sites--like asking for site address.. I am--was--a member of LimeFeetz, LimeStars, VanillaFeetz.. most of the "Feetz" sites--which used to be just barefoot girls, etc--are now ADS FOR HARDCORE ****-- with hardcore photos! how do you report this?

1610th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Moderate postings to <groupname>-owner@yahoo.co.uk to stop spam

There is a seemingly increasing level of spam being directed to moderators via postings to <groupname>-owner@yahoo.co.uk. There is currently no way to stop this being sent straight to the owner/moderators mailbox. This will become unacceptable to the volunteer group administrators if it increses furrther.May I request that such postingsare treated as moderated messages, even if this involves a slight delat to legitimate emails. The alternative will be a lot of closed groups as we get fed up with filtering in out private inboxes.
    This has be used in one case by a disgruntled user! .....but although he is…

1610th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Support Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. RESTORE

BRING BACK OLD EMAILS

1610th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Your address is coming up as Server Not Found. Why can't we correspond directly with Yahoo! so that the problem can be solved.

Your website address is showing as Server Not Found. Please sort it out asap as I'm trying to set up a new website. Sort yourselves out please and give us a service that works. You haven't improved or upgraded Yahoo! you are totally destroying yourselves and will end up without any Groups at all.

1610th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Concerned that I will not be able to use groups

I understand the need for security online (and elsewhere). However I am concerned about the requests for a mobile number. Today when I clicked on not providing same now, it told me I had to. I clicked again and it did not tell me so again.

Believe it or not, not everyone has a cell phone. I have no need for one and do not have one. I am concerned that one day I will be refused access to my yahoo account as I can not provide a cell phone number.

243rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Support Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. yahoo groups

isn't it about time you closed this group down its not been moderated for years https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Rosellas/conversations/m

1610th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I have deleted a group but search results can still find the links to the page though its shows " opps not found .. blah blah ..."

I have deleted a group but search results can still find the links to the page though its shows " opps not found .. blah blah ..."

1610th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base