US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how we can improve Groups.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Folks,

Folks,

I receive my daily YaHoo Group (“nscumber”) message updates in the Digest Version. I find the Digest version just makes the volume of messages more manageable.

I have been finding over the last month and a half or so, the odd Digest version just does not come through. It is as though a complete days worth of messages just vanished.

I can go into the Yahoo Group nscumber WEB Site and find the individual messages, but it is peculiar that random Digest mailings just disappear.

I have checked and I don't have any Virus Detection software, blocking e-Mails, nor…

1913th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Support Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. can't unsubscribe and get lot of junk mail from the group

I keep getting messages from https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/ski_pal to my mpkmtv@hotmail.com account. I DID UNSUBSCRIBE !!!! 10 times.

875th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Support Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Need someone to contact

we need someone to actually contact that will give us feedback. Very frustrating.

425th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. recent activity does not reflect activity log

"No activity in last 7 days" message showing when activity log shows new members and many messages have recently been posted. This is misleading to people who visit site considering membership and THINK it may be inactive.

SUGGESTION: if this can't be fixed promptly it would be better if this "feature" were removed ....OR if a configuration option was provided to turn on/off the activity message display of activity or allow a CUSTOM MESSAGE like "current activity message is inaccurate"

1277th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Yahoo, are you reading our suggestions at all ?

Dear yahoo developers.

You have asked us back in 2013 to come over here with the technical problems, bugs, and our suggestions. For a while, you were answering and at least trying.
    As of now, we havent heard from you for over a year.
    No feedback, no answers, no topic getting on the "PLANNED" agenda, nothing !

Are you still here or have you all been fired?
    Is Yahoo trying to fix the bugs at all?

We moderators and group members have been listing the major problems we have been encountering for over two years now. Some have been dealt…

167th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Support Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 1913th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Members of forum_psch do not get letters from yahoogroups.com. It seems that googlegroups.com has technical problem!

Members of forum_psch do not get letters from yahoogroups.com. It seems that googlegroups.com has technical problem!

Kind regards
    forum_psch administrator

1277th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Support Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. how do you close a group if you are not the moderator?

I have a work related group but the moderator has left the company. We need to either close the group or set me up as a moderator. Please help!

1913th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Masalah pengangguran

Masalah pengangguran

1913th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Have a real person available to help!

The Help page is maddening for someone who has already tried multiple routes to fix something. There must be some way to communicate with an actual person. At the moment this is driving me crazy and makes me want to never go to my Yahoo page again! Ahhhhhh!!!!!

810th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I thought I had week 22 studio at Divi Village for sale, but can not find it under week 22

I thought I had week 22 studio at Divi Village for sale, but can not find it.

1913th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Make it easily possible to actually LEAVE a group that SPAMS a calendar!!!

Make it easily possible to actually LEAVE a group that SPAMS a calendar!!!

1913th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. change profile picture

Looks like I am quite late on the updates with Yahoo. How do I change my profile picture. I have read numerous forums and none of them seem to work. I don't belong to any groups so I can't do it via the group option, I have never synced my Google account to my Yahoo so that option doesn't work. However, I did sync my Facebook account to my Yahoo account at one point in time. Can I reverse this feature?

1913th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Hello, would it be possible for a restricted group to accept notifications from a GitHub hosted project?

To a restricted group I'm the owner of, I'd like to add a pseudo member for the purpose of accepting email notifications from GitHub where the group related project is hosted. Envelope sender is always <noreply@github.com> while the From: header contains <notifications@github.com> and the Reply-To: address is of the form <reply+...@reply.github.com>. Would it be possible?

Thanks,
    Janusz

1913th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. deleting groups

I deleted a group.. a message said it could be restored within 15 days. How??-- now all help says it can not be restored????

1769th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1913th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Membership invitation problem

Our group ODTU-GY
    Subscription e mail is not working.
    Inviting a person, invitation is being accepted but the person still not being a member.
    who can resolve this issue.É

1913th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. child **** illegal

child **** is gross sick etc police are being sent this link

875th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Well, You might try at least cleaning out the spam and BS from your suggestion lists for starters.

You might at least try to clean out the spam and BS from your own suggestion lists - it might even make people think your actually reading them.

810th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. How do I find out what happened to a group which disappeared without warning?

A question, not an idea!

A group I moderated has disappeared without warning. It was not deleted by the group owner.

875th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base