US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how we can improve Groups.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Need moderator for group!!

I am often receive spam message (adult, se[ amd more). How deactivate worst users? I think: add spam counter. If counter more then 5 or 10 then user deactivate and yours message will be delete.

1421st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Support Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. please read help emails. I sent a message and the answer I received back indicates a generated response and that my email was not read.

please read help emails. I sent a message and the answer I received back indicates a generated response and that my email was not read.
    Help should be able to read English.

Also, a phone number should be provided easily for the help line. This is useful when sending email to the support staff is not helpfu.

1421st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 1421st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Response to Ron Wanttaja Sport Aviation Article on homebuilt safety record.

Response to Ron Wanttaja Sport Aviation Article on the homebuilt safety record. If you write another safety analysis, it would be wise to include something on all accidents, to keep context. Such as 100,000s of thousands dieing each year into the millions in total from diseases: Heart, cancer, and variety of others. Hospital accidents and mistakes are not to far behind diseases. Over 20,000 people die each year in auto accidents. There are around 1000 railroad crossing accidents each year. Accidents around the home I believe are in the 20,000 range each year. So on a big picture basis, all…

1421st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1421st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. My comment is more question that comment.

Windows 10 appears to be my problem. Need verification so I can get it fixed. When I try to post or send a comment/question/suggestion it opens in Windows 10 of which I do not use. I have Windows 10 but have a patch that lets me use Windows 7 email, etc. Is there a way I can make comments or ask questions using my existing email?

1421st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Support Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Deleted Yahoo Group about Ojczcyzna Dance group

I began building a Yahoo Group in Summer 2013 (I think). After a period when I could not work on it, I went back again, and it was gone (this past Fall 2014, I think). Can you retrieve it? I no longer remember the exact name, but it concerned the Ojczyzna Polish Dance ensemble in Baltimore. I had not and have not seen any kind of warning from Yahoo that deletion might be pending. A lot of work went into creation of that site, and it is needed especially by our new members. Could you please email your response to…

1421st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I am unable to post photo's or change the group cover photo. 11/28/2016

I cannot change the group cover photo or post photo's to a new group I just created.

1421st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I'M JUST A OLD MAN OF 63 YEARS OLD AND I'M A VIETNAM VET PART INDIAN AND DISABLED.....AND I LIVE ALONE. THAT DON'T MEAN ANYTHING TO ANYONE T

YAHOO HAS BEEN BLOCKED FROM SO MANY PEOPLE............CYBER TORCHER IS BEING USED ON ME AND OTHERS FOR YEARS NOW AND THE PAIN HURTS................THE WATER TEST FOR WITCH............DOGS TIED OUT TO TREES............DEAD BLACK CATS TOSSED IN YARDS..............MORMONS WITCHCRAFT......................DONNIE CLAYTON BARBER 950 LEE RD.453 WAVERLY,AL. 36879............3348874342

1421st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Please send my information how I can stop sending me information from yahoogroups to the e-mail cirkovic@arilje.co.rs

I am deleted account for the e-mail cirkovic@arilje, but I get some virus file from the yahoogroups.com. Please delete me from the your database :)

1421st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. verify that group owners are still alive, I know of one that has been dead for awhile

occasionally verify that group owners are still alive, I know of a group owner that has been dead for awhile so he cannot perform the duties of a group owner anymore - - what is being done to remove such groups or recruit new owners?

1421st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Support Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. I can not change my alias in the group. I do not want my e mail address to appear

I can not change my alias in the group. I do not want my e mail address to appear on top of a posting, but can not change the setting in my membership profile. Any ideas ??

1421st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. How can I get off auto responder and what is it? I have been removed from all my groups and I own several

There needs to be an easy way to get Yahoo support......not fighting through pages that have nothing to do with your issues.

1421st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Support Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Don't think there is a point in sending you this based on the complaints below about how little you seem to care about users.

Please know that your forcing me to change passwords esp. to things dissimilar to other passwords IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS. I am responsible for issues that occur on my acct. Stop being helpful. I RARELY use your site due to your inept customer service and usability issues...but I see that is a recurring theme based on reading the comments below.

1421st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1421st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. REMOVE MY EMAIL ADDRESS FROM THIS ******* LIST!

REMOVE MY EMAIL ADDRESS FROM THIS ******* LIST!

1421st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I called 1-800-713-8022 . Someone called Shawn took the call. He told me to go to BestBuy and buy WatchGard Security fot $450.00 I also told

I called 1-800-713-8022 . Someone called Shawn took the call. He told me to go to BestBuy and byt WatchGard Security fot $450.00 I also told me to s.. his d.. When I asked for the supervisor, he said he was the supervisor. Needless to say I still need help to log in to manage my group. Please, help! SUZEL25@hotmail.com

1421st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1421st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)