US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Now the photos are not uploading

Can you please fix this. It says they loaded but they don't load into the groups.

22nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    315 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Attachments are not showing up at all, along with the photos not working.

Attachments, Photos, Message History, activity log, and many more items are in need of fixing. If you don't want the groups then take them down so we can move on to something else that CARES about their customers

67th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    13 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Message History

When you go to check out your message history, seems the group stopped showing anything past early January of the year. Can you please fix this?

32nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. "Activity log" no longer working

It looks like the Activity log (at least for Membership; since after Oct.2018?) is no longer being updated ?

Is this something specific to our account, or more general ?

37th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. When is the last time the groups worked flawlessly?

If it isn't photo upload issues, which seem to be the most prominent of the bugs, its the message posts not showing up for hours and sometimes days. Moderator activities hasn't worked in months. Message history stopped working in January of this year. If you IDIOTS don't care about the groups then why do you continue with them. Either you guys are cheapskates and refuse to fix them or your tech support is incompetent. I have started contacting the people that advertise on the groups and told them I will no longer support any manufacturer that advertises on the groups.

156th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. New photos still not uploading to groups

Is there a reason why you are doing NOTHING about this? Please, let us know AT LEAST, if you are going to fix this so I know whether this is just a waste of time. AT LEAST LET US KNOW!!!!!

60th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 4/16/19 Message Posts not showing up for hours

I know this is a big waste of time because you jack azzez don't care. FIX THE ******** GROUPS!

132nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    12 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Well here we go ONCE AGAIN 5/28/2019

Once again photos don't fully show up when viewing them in the group. Posting new photos is just as bad. Just like clock work, on ANOTHER WEEKEND,Yahoo groups show us all just how much those idiots care about them. Since this is a holiday weekend I guess we will have to wait until almost July before its fixed. If any of you users are smart, DO NOT CLICK ON ANY OF THEIR ADVERTISEMENTS. I myself am going to contact as many of them I can find and let them know I am boycotting their products for being on the groups.

162nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Why do you even have this forum?

If you're not going to fix the problems. Is this your idea of fun?

422nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. FIX SOMETHING

WHY CAN'T YOU FIX THIS. NOTHING WORKS. NOT A **** THING.

355th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Please sort out the image problem

I have spent more time contacting you on this problem in the last year than I should have to. Once again I am told images arenot displaying and I checked: yes, images are NOT displaying again and images are NOT uploading AGAIN. Please fix this problem (AGAIN) https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/britcomics/conversations/messages

325th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 6/15/2019 Photos not uploading properly AGAIN

Well its time for Yahoo's tech support to get out the rubber mallet and band aids again. Another weekend has come and of course Yahoo Groups stops working. Its like a scratched record, over and over and over again. Of course we will have to wait until we all go back to work before the rubber mallet tech support hits it in the right spot and puts a band aid on it so we can have a week maybe two of the Groups working until we go through this again. Way to be there for your loyal people Yahoo.

355th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Not able to access the files in our group

We are once again having trouble accessing the files in our Kidneys group. We have just gotten over the inablility to post or receive emails to our group. that was resolved,...Thank you. ..... however, now members and moderators are unable to access any of our files. Please Yahoo, or any other groups having this problem, please
    respond and help us to get this resolved!

7th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    88 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Make the work, and do listen to feedback and act on it.

Today (Mon.15.4.19) deliveries have been delayed by 5 h. That has happened before, and it has come good. After the recent lengthy bouts of photo issues, I fear the worst.
    When there are technical issues, do send out a message of explanation to all group owners.

241st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Message posts not showing up for hours 9/2/18

This has been going on awhile now. Are we going to have to wait MONTHS again before its even fixed? Please fix this ASAP.

37th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    34 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Its been 3 weeks and the 3 yahoogroups I belong to still can't upload photos

The three groups that can't add albums or upload photos are CARDSLT, AlteredTatteredandTimeworn and AboutOrientalStampArt

Please help get this working again. I know every time Windows does an update it stops working in Yahoo. Someone keeps fixing it but this time they haven't.

167th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Fix the Yahoo Groups so photos function properly or dump the **** thing finally!

Yahoo photos in groups do not load completely as a collection within an album, they do not download or upload properly, the usage of member is EXTREMELY incorrect in megabytes, Unwanted photos will not delete, and an error message comes up on almost EVERY function! WHY are the problems mounting instead of being FIXED? If Verizon Media no longer wants Yahoo Groups anymore, PLEASE tell the group moderators on an email, and end it, or FIX the problems instead of torturing us!!!

993rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. votes

Make poll voters visible again in the group polls.

532nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 212th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. photo bug fixed in my group

Thankyou for fixing the photo upload situation....mine are loading nicely now....

2260th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 80 81
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base