US Groups

Update: We're shutting down the Yahoo Groups website on December 15, 2020 and members will no longer be able to send or receive emails from Yahoo Groups. You can find more information about the Yahoo Groups shutdown and alternative service options on this help page.

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Prohibit the Occult Groups

Hi there are a lot of groups teaching black magic on yahoo, and this is dangerous to innocent victims who dont know what they are being taken ******* too. I am preparing for my death, my attacker has advanced so far into taking over my whole body. This has been happening over 12 years since i unknowingly stumbled into the Golden Dawn Group and became a victim of the moderator, Martin Thibault. I wish, on my deathbed, that Yahoo would terminate the occult groups.. I went there looking for a tarot course and its a pity that such things have…

2478th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    3 comments  ·  Group Membership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1610th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Group Membership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. The one thing that brought me pleasure was my Yahoo Groups and now that they are gone and my friends w/ them, I am very very LONELY!!

How re restarting Groups under another name like Google did w/ its Hangouts groups? I looked forward to chatting online w/ my fellow anime-a-holics and now I have no way to reach them. I have few real friends and my family hates and ignores me because I have police officers as friends and because I have a We support our police sign on my front lawn! YG was all I had and now you have taken that from me as well. Is there at least any way for me to transfer all my groups' documents, pictures, etc. to my own…

2478th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. group member list exported wrong!

Hi,
    The members' names are exported wrong. Currently the yahoo profile is exported. The data column is said Display Name but it is mapped to yahoo profile. Please look at it and fix it. Thank you so much. Appreciated the group service for years.

1610th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. We have developed a replacement service for YahooGroups

As YahooGroups are closing down, we have developed a new service capable of migrating existing groups and restoring their online messages and members on a phpBB based platform. See https://forums.group for full details. We would appreciate it if you could inform existing groups about this new service.

1610th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Group Membership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Please clarify on the group membership management page: Must a new e-mail address be enclosed in < > after the member's name?

Please clarify on the group membership management page: Must a new e-mail address be enclosed in < > after the member's name? It is not clear whether that use in the example is required or simply being used as an indicator of where the e-mail address but not requiring the < >

2478th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 2478th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Unsubscribe group

I wish to unsubscribe from a unwanted group but it not happening even after multiple emails to unsubscribe. Besides when am I tring it through unsubscribe option in group, it is not working. Do something for this to train goodness of yahoo.

1149th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Group Membership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. soy administrador y fundador de un grupo de Yahoo. He invitado a una persona que también tiene cuenta de yahoo, enviándole el comando subcri

soy administrador y fundador de un grupo de Yahoo. He invitado a una persona que también tiene cuenta de yahoo, enviándole el comando subscribe, pero aunque lo ha usado, no le ha añadido al grupo, ni me ha llegado mensaje solicitando subscribirse. ¿Que debo hacer para que pueda añadirse como miembro del grupo?. <bernarsua@yahoo.es>, quedo a la espera de sus noticias.

5294th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. As the Moderator Can't invite new members

As the moderator i cant seem to invite new members. I mean sure i invite them but they are not included to the group and some receive invitations and most of them dont! And let me add no there is no PENDING member waiting if youd ask.

1038th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Group Membership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Decision to eliminate Yahoo Groups

I'm not sure who made the decision to eliminate groups or why, but I suspect cost was a driver. I think the decision was a bad one. Users didn't create groups, Yahoo did. Yahoo not only created the group system, they encouraged people to join. They did join. By the millions they joined. Now, for some reason, the decision has been made to push all of them away. Years of files, photos and lessons have been stricken. This action is akin to a digital book burning event. Why would you do this? You're only pushing people away, perhaps to Google,…

2478th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. This is so typical when large corporations "take over" domains. If it cannot be monitized, they kill it

This is so typical when large corporations "take over" domains. If it cannot be monetized, they kill it. And to think I hold 2000 shares in this company, shame on you!

2478th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. The End of Yahoo Groups

What idea, someone has for all intents and purposes decided and we have heard the death knell for Yahoo Groups. Is this another Verizon management decisions similar to using Wi-Fi to make my phone calls?Brilliant, have another Guinness while I look around for a new email address, a browser and a cell phone service provider.

856th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Group Membership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Give moderators access to a members list

Email only is okay, but I still need access to the list of members.
    o Remove inactive members
    o Invite those who aren't yet members

2478th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Fikri Mülkiyet İhlali

Marka takliti yapanlara siber teröristlere izin verilmemeli
    SOSYAL MEDYA HUKUKSUZLUK ORTAMI DEĞİLDİR...
    [TURKIYEHABER] TURKIYEHABER@yahoogroups.com
    markamızı kullanyor ve bize zarar veriyor kapatılmasını istiyoruz
    MARKAMIZI TAKLİT EDİYOR ve SPAM MAİLLER GÖNDEDEREK SİBER TERÖR SUÇU İŞLİYORSUNUZ…
    Sadece bana 14 bin adet spam mail geldi ve mail kurum kilitlendi…
    Bu ahlaksızlıktır… Siber terördür…
    Ayrıca;
    Türkiye Haber Gazetemizin ismidir...
    Markamız ve yasal yayınımızdır...
    Türkiye Haber adıyla Gazetemiz ve Türkiye Haber Ajansı; 2004 yılında kurulmuş medya kuruluşudur…
    "TÜRKİYE HABER" Gazete ve Haber Ajansıdır...
    BU KAPSAMDA ANAYASA'yı ihlal ediyor, ayrıca Basın Kanunu ve Bilişim suçlarını kapsayan Kanunlar çerçevesinde suç işliyorsunuz...
    İHTARNAME
    Türkiye Haber adının bizim fikri mülkiyetimiz…

2478th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Can't invite new members. PLEASE SOLVE BUG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We can't invite new members, see them invited on Management, and they don't receive the invitations.
    SOLVE BUG QUICKLY !!!!
    What a bad image of Yahoo ...

365th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Group Membership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. ********* VERIZON!

I hope you go BANKRUPT!!!!!!!!!!

2174th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. PLEASE clarify what is happening to Groups immediately. Will there still be attachments or photos even without archiving??

PLEASE clarify what is happening to Groups immediately. Will there still be attachments or photos even without archiving??

This is an EMERGENCY

2478th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Restore the ability for a Moderator to "Remove" a member that does not renew their membership in the group

Restore the ability for a Moderator to "Remove" a member that does not renew their membership in the group. Also, if they later rejoin the group, give the moderator the ability to reinstate them.

2478th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 856th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)