US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please restore group member names on polls

Polls malfunctioning. We used to see the names of members who responded so we could create cast lists for our shows, now only numbers. HELP!

194th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Other groups features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Baby Boomer Fun Events

I have two Meetup Groups now
    www.BabyBoomerEvents.com and www.LaJollaBoomers.com

I also have a Retired Baby Boomer Mens Group www.BoomerEvents.info

Here is my website for baby boomers www.BoomerEvents.us

2261st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other groups features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 2261st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other groups features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 2261st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I can't stop group invites!!!

I keep getting invited to groups. I click the unsubscribe link and it says the link isn't working. I never gave permission to be invited to groups. Fix this!

283rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other groups features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Can't sign in to my Groups even though I can sign in to my email

Can't sign in to my Groups even though I can sign in to my email

1083rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. You can report yahoo.com email spammers, but you can't report yahoogroups.com groups spamming you

Hi!

You can report yahoo.com email spammers, but you can't report yahoogroups.com groups that send out spam.

It seems you can report individual messages from yahoo groups, but group owners delete them after sending them, so spammed users can't see the messages in the yahoo groups website (which is needed to report them), only on their email client.

532nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. delete full folder

I would like to be able to delete a full folder without having to go in and delete each file in the folder individually first. It is very time consuming to do it this way. As owner of the group and folder I would like to be able to delete the full folder.

59th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Other groups features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Yahoo Groups - Delete Group - How?

In "Group Home - Manage My Groups" section now, I can re-order my groups (useless) but I cannot delete a group. If i'm "managing" my groups i should be able to delete them. How do I delete a group? thanks

679th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Other groups features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. PayPal "Donate" button to a Groups page? If not at least can "Links" be moved from under "More" to top menu location?

Make it possible to add a PayPal "Donate" button to a Groups page? And make live links on "About" page. If not at least can "Links" be moved from under "More" to top menu location?

1083rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Sort the Files, Links and Photos alphabetically, so members can find things.

Sort the Files, Links and Photos alphabetically, so members can find things. New members and members who aren't web- or computer-savvy don't find the sort order option under Actions, and constantly ask for help finding things they've been referred to. Even if they figure out how to change the sort to alpha, it keeps changing back. This is the kind of thing that's reduced our active membership to a small fraction of what it was before the Neo-Groups disaster.

450th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Poll results should be visible while the poll is still active, and also have a print option.

We shouldn't have to go to the little numbers off to the sides of poll options to see who voted for what. Also it would be nice to print off the poll and the results.

1083rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. We need more file space in Our group

My group is aimed at owners of machine tools ..members like to show step by step sequenced photos of strip downs, overhauls tutorials.....since yahoo ruined the photo section , meaning; people cant search easily, members and cant find individual albums etc. without great difficulty, photos do not lend themselves to being explanatory in the new format; because of this I need more file space..so members can upload word files or pdfs to show sequences.
    Some of my groups have 2 GIG, this one i'm talking about .https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/burgmaster_turret_drills/info only has 100MB............. why?
    We also need to upload more than the…

2075th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 2261st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Why am I not able to EDIT a Row on my table?

Why am I not able to EDIT a Row on my table?

1536th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1536th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. All of our file folders and files are missing as of 1/17/18! Please put this back!

All of our file folders and files are missing as of 1/17/18! Please put these back!

140th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Other groups features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Please fix the upload of files/Please fix the problems!

Please fix the upload files section. Some groups can upload and some can't!

251st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 2018 Events reminders are not being sent - PLEASE FIX

We were all locked out of Events posting for some time at the end of 2017. Now we can post to the Events Calendar BUT --- event reminders are not being sent out, even though the reminders are clearly indicated. Please check this -- it has happened in past years. In particular, our meeting reminders are essential. We also highlight historic events -- none of these are going out.

827th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. In the first 5 pages of suggestions there are 31 separate requests to fix photo uploading to groups. Seems important!

Yahoo needs to consolidate separate requests to fix the same problem rather than counting them as separate requests and separate votes in order to get a proper idea of the importance of a feature or fix.

2075th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base