US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. PLEASE FIX CALENDAR - UNABLE to CREATE a calendar for a new group.

I created a new group but cannot create a Calendar. Get a message telling me I need to enable in the Access Control setting. But nothing works.

2260th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Groups Calendar or Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Make moderators owners if they are the only part of management left.

Need some help, as 2 of the owners recently passed. The third was hacked while traveling abroad and can't get back in to manage the group. I have limited ability or power as the only moderator left. If I could make her new email, the owner I would. This would solve the problem as she can then make others owners and more moderators.

126th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Groups management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. NO SUGGESSION. DOING GOOD JOB

FINE DOING GOOD JOB

2260th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Group's Website

Hi !
    In the control panel, in About Group, in "Group Website:" section, I have an error message when type my website with the ".chat" extention.
    Error message (in red letters): "Group website is invalid".
    But my website exists:

http://www.webcamdolls.chat

When I save changes, it's ok, the link works, but why is there an error message ?

Thanks in advance

Best Regards

Anna

30th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. group calendar formatting all messed up

The calendar displays overlapping links on text and the formatting is just a mess. This is true for Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. This just started happening in the past week or so (today is 9/15/2019).

1536th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Groups Calendar or Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. By letting me access the groups I am already a member of. There is no access to them from my laptop. dickheads

How about letting me access the groups I have been a member of for years. Used to be you could find them on the left navigation. I have absolutely no problem finding them on my phone. but my laptop...not a shot in ****. What the actual **** have you nitwits done to this...made it even worse than it used to be...which is a neat trick..but you have done it. idiots.

2260th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. My group calendar is not showing or functioning properly. Is there a fix in the works?

My group calendar is not showing or functioning properly. Is there a fix in the works?

2260th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Groups Calendar or Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 4871st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. The following group has a virus on the "+ Join Group" tab: "https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/PRR-EandP-Division/info".

If you click on the purple rectangle to join this group, It takes you to an page that states your system is infected with 4 viruses and that you need to click on the download to clean it, I made this post here since I could not find a better place to post it. E & P Division later Branch of the PRR is a Restricted Group with 126 members. I have 4 screen shots of this attempted infection.
    E & P Division later Branch of the PRR

2260th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 2260th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. I'm done with this

The groups are garbage and you won't fix it. I'm done with anything to do with Yahoo

1083rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Support Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. My files have disappeared. Where are they?

My files have all disappeared and no one left the group or did anything to them at all. We tried to open them this morning and they are all gone. Folder, files, and years of information. Where are they? We need them back in order for our group to function. Your customer service is the worst with it comes to contacting you and getting help. Please respond, help, or restore our files.

20th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    16 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. WHY?

Why hasn't the photo uploading problem been fixed yet. Is this how you all get your jollies? I'm checking into seeing if this can be taken to the Better Business Burea

325th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. LOADING A NEW COVER PHOTO DOES NOT WORK, PLEASE FIX

PLEASE MAKE IT EASY TO LOAD A COVER PHOTO AS IT IS NOT WORKING AT ALL NOW

2260th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 2260th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Let us report spam Groups

I am getting email invitations from Yahoo Groups for spam Groups. I can't report these groups. Let us report groups that are not legitimate.

1083rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Groups Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 1083rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. My cover picture on my adyke yahoo group went grey a couple days ago. I have tried uploading that pic again and other pics but wont' work

My cover picture on my adyke yahoo group went grey a couple days ago. I have tried uploading that pic again and other pics but wont' work. The screen just stays black with a little spinner. When I refresh the screen is still grey.

2260th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 19th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. I cannot edit (delete, add, change) the list in my contacts. There is no such button as "EDIT" anywhere to be found. The old Yahoo! Yes!

Can you add the "EDIT" button so I can edit the list of my contacts. Once I could found the edit function, after edited the contact's new email address, that contact disappeared completely from my list! What's wrong Yahoo!?

2260th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base