US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how we can improve Groups.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Can't delete a deceased group member

I am the list owner for two groups: ccanuns and ocdnorthamerica. One of the members has died - lynrob1@juno.com. I have deleted her from the list, but messages are still being sent to her address and I keep getting notices that her mailbox is full. Can you delete her for me? Thnx so much.

2236th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Fix Groups so it works!

Fix Groups so it works. As a moderator the Activity Log is not updating all, some ends in 2018. Also the Search Conversations also ends in 2018. And I've had issues with people trying to join our group and it not showing as any pending membership tho I can see the request in Activity Log.

2236th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. CAN'T ACCESS MY GROUP TODAY...BANNER SHOWS KIDS WITH ARMS RAISED?

CAN'T ACCESS MY GROUP AS MODERATOR...BANNER ALSO CHANGED TO KIDS WITH ARMS RAISED...WHAT'S GOING ON...I SIGNED IN AS I USUALLY DO WHEN ASKED...AND IT SAID I WAS NOT AUTHORIZED...PLEASE FIX THIS! THANKS.

2236th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Reinstate the bouncing feature disabled in 2014. Unable to determine if notifications are received by the membership

In the past/2014 if an email was not deliverable, the members email would bounce, The mission of the group is to notify all members, i sent emails to all the 400+members and more than 50 were not deliverable/mail daemon. Why have a group with mute email deliveries? Moderator activity of removing a member is not view able another bug.

2236th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Why can't you keep these groups functioning? There are always bugs with the photos!

Hire someone with enough technical know how to make the functions of the groups work. For weeks everything to do with the photos uploading or just showing up has been broken. This issues has been ongoing for so long it's terrible!

2236th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1062nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Cover photos have been dropped from some very large groups! Please fix ASAP

Please fix the missing cover photos suddenly gone missing from some important DC community Yahoogroups, including Cleveland-park https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/cleveland-park/info with over 18,000 members. Also lost their cover photos: Tenleytown, a DC group with over 5,000 members and the MPD2D official DC Police group https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/MPD-2d/info and the Chevychasecommunitylistserv with over 5,000 members.

2236th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 1516th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Fix photo's and comments please!

Awhile ago comments disappeared from photos.
    Now all the photo's and albums are gone.

Please fix this, or let us know wtf is going on!!!

2236th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Yahoo needs to fix the display of photos in Groups AGAIN!!!

Once more Yahoo has failed. I have not been able to see photos posted by other members in the group. It stopped working on June 26th and this is not the first time this has been an issue. If it is not fixed soon I will go elsewhere for my entertainment because Yahoo doesn't care about it's customers

1516th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. FIX your Poll - so we can see the identity of the voters (like it used to be!!)

In the Poll feature, we used to be able to see the identity of those who had voted. IN our case, this is critical because it is the RSVP for a monthly meeting. This used to work, but NOW it DOESN'T!!!

1516th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. BANNER NOT WORKING AGAIN...

PURPLE TITLE BAR ERROR WHEN UPLOADING BANNER.

2236th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. PHOTOS NOT VIEWABLE

Please get your Engineers off their hind parts and get the site working as designed

2236th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Please fix photos again.

I moderate a buying and selling group and we rely on being able to post photos to show sellers the items that are being sold. It seems as if this happens every weekend and used to start on Friday night, but this time is was Thursday when the function started failing. I know I'm not the only one wishing this could be fixed, so please help us out.
    Thank you,
    Judy F.
    SW Florida - USA

2236th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Is Yahoo having problems with the groups again? None of the images in the dslr_astro_image_processing group are showing.

Please look into making the platform stable. The image display has been down so many times that many of the groups I'm a member of have migrated to other platforms. I'm one of the moderators of the dslr_astro_image_processing group and we are starting to look into migrating to another platform as well as the image display has been very unreliable.

2236th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Cannot manage my user group site

I have no 'manage' button, so I cannot do anything with the group I created 2 months ago

2236th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. votes

Make poll voters visible again in the group polls.

522nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Please sort out the image problem

I have spent more time contacting you on this problem in the last year than I should have to. Once again I am told images arenot displaying and I checked: yes, images are NOT displaying again and images are NOT uploading AGAIN. Please fix this problem (AGAIN) https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/britcomics/conversations/messages

321st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Please do not allow groups that I am not subscribed to to send me email.

I keep getting email from a group I have not belonged to for a couple of years. I want it to stop.

2236th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Are the problems with the calendar of events resolved? I am owner/moderator of my group and do not have access to our group's calendar

I cannot access the calendar in my group. I am moderator/owner. This has been going on for months!!

2236th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 79 80
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base