US Groups

Update: We're shutting down the Yahoo Groups website on December 15, 2020 and members will no longer be able to send or receive emails from Yahoo Groups. You can find more information about the Yahoo Groups shutdown and alternative service options on this help page.

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Daimon

Daimon

2476th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Cannot download messages from Groups

I have been trying for past couple of days to download my Yahoo Groups contents using the download manager (https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/getmydata) but the page appears offline (HTTP ERROR 500). Is there a deadline for fixing this, considering Yahoo Groups will permanently shut down in roughly one month?

2476th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Disgraceful. You bought onelist then killed it. That's why no-one uses Yahoo any more

Disgraceful. You bought onelist then killed it. That's why no-one uses Yahoo any more

2476th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. getmydata doesn't open

This link https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/getmydata doesn't open for me. It shows blank page https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/getmydata?result=0 and network log shows "500
    Internal Server Error"

2476th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Order of the Golden Dawn

The Original Hermatic Order of the Golden Dawn as i understand was established as a temple based organisation with the aim of training initiates to bring light into the world of man. The Thelemic Order had a vision of a New Dawn, a New World Order with the good of all as its mission. That is awesome. However the Golden Dawn Group of Pat Zalewski and his treachurous demonic moderator Martin Thibault, seems to be predominantly focused on taking power for itself. Martin calls himself an owner and uses this group to feed a psychopathic need to hook hostages and…

2476th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Fix "Pending activity... will expire soon" email and/or feature

I keep getting messages about "Pending activity... will expire soon" but the links are dead ends and that feature no longer works. The feature is (was) a good one and I'd like to have the UI back to approve moderated messages. At the very least, stop sending email with broken links reminding me to do something that doesn't seem to be possible to do.

1610th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Letters from and to forum_psch@yahoogroups are not appear as they should.

What Happens to yahoogroups The send mechanism is not working properly. Messages do not arrive, or they arrive with a huge delay. I have been using yahoogroups for many years such problems have never been in the past. Letters sent from domains @wp.pl @op.pl often do not came. Dear yahoo, everything that is happening affects your opinion as one of the leaders in the internet market. Please check your mechanism which sends the letters

5294th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. The letters sent from domain op.pl do not comeing to forum_psch@yahoogroups.com

The letters sent from domain op.pl for instance hemofilia.gdansk@op.pl or bogdangajewski@op.pl do not cameing to forumpsch@yahoogroups.com. No messages with the information why. Simply nothing.

5294th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Why the messages from domain @wp.pl to forum_psch@yahoogroups.com are rejected?

The spam filter is off in the yahoogroups.com so why?

Hi. This message was created automatically by mail system

at Wirtualna Polska.
    I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
    This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

<forum_psch@yahoogroups.com>:
    Connected to 67.195.204.84 but sender was rejected.
    Remote host said: 421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 212.77.101.10 temporarily deferred due to user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see https://postmaster.verizonmedia.com/error-codes
    I'm not going to try again; this message has been in the queue too long.

--- Ponizej znajduje sie kopia listu / Below…

5294th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. someone or a community spam yahoogroups

I haven't check email from yahoogroups for long time. But today two emails attract my attention.
    It is from yahoogroup [backpackerdunia] and [bukukita].

[Backpackerdunia] is yahoogroup about traveling, and [bukukita] is about books. All in Indonesian language.

But both yahoogroups send email about criptocurrency, in english.
    since March-April 2020.

Please kindly recheck your yahoogroups. I don't think this is bugs but someone or a community spam yahoogroups.

2476th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I can't leave some of my yahoo groups. Why?

There needs to be a "Leave Group" option for all groups.

2476th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content fix

I am the owner of a Yahoo Group called PILOTACTION. Your Yahoo Group program will not let me change ownership of my Yahoo Group. To send a message to the group we use the address pilotaction@yahoogroups.com.

I would like to change the Group's ownership from myself at chipmunn@yahoo.com to scott@zeebsmail.com or scottypilotaction@yahoo.com.

When I go into the Dashboard I go to: yahoogroups.com>pilotaction>management>manage members>search the member>click on the member>role>save. This action does not work to change the member to the owner and I receive a message that says, "Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content."

Again, I am…

2476th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Get rid of occult &religion section

There is too much black magic around anything to do with Occult, New Age or Religion. Even flower arranging or making dolls attracts black magic trolling. These people are psychopaths whose only intent is to do harm, manipulate and control people for their own use. I joined a tarot group years ago which turned out to be a black magic forum. I left but am still a victim of black magic

2476th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. shut them down immediately there is too much abuse, too much black magic, too much trolling & power seeking by moderators seeking to take ad

There are some deadly viruses lurking in form of troll moderators seeking power and psychological control over members . I have been manipulated used and abused as a female and personal details used to definle me. I am not on any groups now but still a victim. Shut them all down completely please

2476th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I have a member in my Group that is not receiving emails and is not on my member list but when I try to invite him I am told he is a member

I am the 4th moderator posting this problem. When are we going to get an answer or instructions to fix the problem? There are no comments on any of the posts, and no way to contact a person that can help.
    Hello!! any one home?

2476th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I would just like to thank Yahoo and Verizion for promoting scams on the groups. I was quite pleased to see that they are doing their best!

I just want to thank Yahoo and Verizion for a great job of promoting scam and spam in the groups. I am sure they are enjoying the kick backs and money received by allowing this activity to take place. After all Verizion has had some monetary losses from the ***** down on unsolicited scam phone calls that they profited from. Thankfully they realized that the Yahoo groups was an un tapped market just waiting to be exploited. Kudos to them for taking away the moderation we once had to prevent such activities and turned it into a profitable side business…

2174th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Cannot search for groups

There isn't any searchbar anymore to search for groups names, or messages within groups. Please reinstate this, obviously.

2476th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Letters from forum_psch are not comming to all users!!!

Some registered forum_psch users on yahoogroups.com will not receive letters. I have contacted the provider and received the answer that yahoogroups.com is registered as a spammer on SORBS SPAM. Dear Yahoo, please solve the program, yahoogroups.com is not working properly.

2476th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Letters are not delivered!!! again!

Before the changes introduced by yahoo, we could check if yahoogroups are sending letters, now, unfortunately not! Letters from the forum_psch group do not reach the addresses, e.g. in the domain @ op.pl or @poczta.onet.pl Please correct the mechanism of delivering letters. We don't even know if the person sent a letter. There is no log with a header that could be used for verification. There are no letters sent on June 19 and the following days.

2476th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 2476th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →