US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. soy administrador y fundador de un grupo de Yahoo. He invitado a una persona que también tiene cuenta de yahoo, enviándole el comando subcri

soy administrador y fundador de un grupo de Yahoo. He invitado a una persona que también tiene cuenta de yahoo, enviándole el comando subscribe, pero aunque lo ha usado, no le ha añadido al grupo, ni me ha llegado mensaje solicitando subscribirse. ¿Que debo hacer para que pueda añadirse como miembro del grupo?. <bernarsua@yahoo.es>, quedo a la espera de sus noticias.

5245th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Group Membership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. This is so typical when large corporations "take over" domains. If it cannot be monitized, they kill it

This is so typical when large corporations "take over" domains. If it cannot be monetized, they kill it. And to think I hold 2000 shares in this company, shame on you!

2459th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. This is so typical when large corporations "take over" domains. If it cannot be monitized, they kill it

This is so typical when large corporations "take over" domains. If it cannot be monetized, they kill it. And to think I hold 2000 shares in this company, shame on you!

5245th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Unsubscribe group

I wish to unsubscribe from a unwanted group but it not happening even after multiple emails to unsubscribe. Besides when am I tring it through unsubscribe option in group, it is not working. Do something for this to train goodness of yahoo.

1149th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Group Membership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Fikri Mülkiyet İhlali

Marka takliti yapanlara siber teröristlere izin verilmemeli
    SOSYAL MEDYA HUKUKSUZLUK ORTAMI DEĞİLDİR...
    [TURKIYEHABER] TURKIYEHABER@yahoogroups.com
    markamızı kullanyor ve bize zarar veriyor kapatılmasını istiyoruz
    MARKAMIZI TAKLİT EDİYOR ve SPAM MAİLLER GÖNDEDEREK SİBER TERÖR SUÇU İŞLİYORSUNUZ…
    Sadece bana 14 bin adet spam mail geldi ve mail kurum kilitlendi…
    Bu ahlaksızlıktır… Siber terördür…
    Ayrıca;
    Türkiye Haber Gazetemizin ismidir...
    Markamız ve yasal yayınımızdır...
    Türkiye Haber adıyla Gazetemiz ve Türkiye Haber Ajansı; 2004 yılında kurulmuş medya kuruluşudur…
    "TÜRKİYE HABER" Gazete ve Haber Ajansıdır...
    BU KAPSAMDA ANAYASA'yı ihlal ediyor, ayrıca Basın Kanunu ve Bilişim suçlarını kapsayan Kanunlar çerçevesinde suç işliyorsunuz...
    İHTARNAME
    Türkiye Haber adının bizim fikri mülkiyetimiz…

2459th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Give moderators access to a members list

Email only is okay, but I still need access to the list of members.
    o Remove inactive members
    o Invite those who aren't yet members

2459th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Restore the ability for a Moderator to "Remove" a member that does not renew their membership in the group

Restore the ability for a Moderator to "Remove" a member that does not renew their membership in the group. Also, if they later rejoin the group, give the moderator the ability to reinstate them.

2459th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Decision to eliminate Yahoo Groups

I'm not sure who made the decision to eliminate groups or why, but I suspect cost was a driver. I think the decision was a bad one. Users didn't create groups, Yahoo did. Yahoo not only created the group system, they encouraged people to join. They did join. By the millions they joined. Now, for some reason, the decision has been made to push all of them away. Years of files, photos and lessons have been stricken. This action is akin to a digital book burning event. Why would you do this? You're only pushing people away, perhaps to Google,…

2459th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. attachement opation not visiabal

month voise email and attachment

2459th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. why is my daily quota one operation as group moderator?

today, I went to delete a member. So, I went into membership, and searched for the member to delete, and could not find it by email address, so I then tried to go to activity logs - and got this message: "oops! You have exceeded your daily quota for this operation"

Mind you, I only did 2 things.

2459th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. ********* VERIZON!

I hope you go BANKRUPT!!!!!!!!!!

2163rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I am the moderator in our group {for 9 years} and now when I send invites the people are not receiving them.

I have even sent invite to my own email to check for filters or spam folder issues, but the invites just never go through. This has happened on 5 different invites in the past several weeks, not 1 single invite has gone through.
    If I can't update peoples email address or let new people into our group, then basically our group is dead.
    Don't know what Yahoo's issue is but I contacted through the Facebook support and they have no idea how to help.
    I'm not getting any bounce back or pending, the invites just seem to disappear.

2163rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. How does a moderator change a group member's email address?

How does a moderator change a group member's email address? If it can't be done, then it SHOULD be possible.

2459th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Yahoo groups

I wish to be removed from all groups. Everyday I get spam email from adult groups some downright inappropriate. I don't know which group they're coming from so I can't write each moderator to be removed.

2459th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. PLEASE clarify what is happening to Groups immediately. Will there still be attachments or photos even without archiving??

PLEASE clarify what is happening to Groups immediately. Will there still be attachments or photos even without archiving??

This is an EMERGENCY

2459th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. HORRIBLE IDEA TO REMOVE YAHOO GROUPS. How we gonna problem solve with today's complicated vehicles the dealers can't fix?

HORRIBLE IDEA TO REMOVE YAHOO GROUPS. How are we gonna help each other to problem solve with today's complicated vehicles the dealers can't fix? I have seen MANY ideas in Yahoo Groups that has helped me fix stuff that has been un-fixable.

2459th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. The End of Yahoo Groups

What idea, someone has for all intents and purposes decided and we have heard the death knell for Yahoo Groups. Is this another Verizon management decisions similar to using Wi-Fi to make my phone calls?Brilliant, have another Guinness while I look around for a new email address, a browser and a cell phone service provider.

860th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Group Membership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Looks Like you are taking down the Groups!!

Just got an email saying all groups will be private, no photo or calendar posting. Yahoo is once again destroying an idea that works

2459th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. As the Moderator Can't invite new members

As the moderator i cant seem to invite new members. I mean sure i invite them but they are not included to the group and some receive invitations and most of them dont! And let me add no there is no PENDING member waiting if youd ask.

1037th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Group Membership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. why cant the people whom i invite as the mdoerator can not become MEMBERS for Gods SAKE!!!!!! do i have to check like every other hour?

why cant the people whom i invite as the moderator can not become MEMBERS for Gods SAKE!!!!!! do i have to check like every other hour?

2459th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 16 17
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base