US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Need help finding a group

Looking for a group that discusses consumer electronics (smart TVs, phones, computers, etc. Can't find that group. Help.

2459th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Search experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Letters are not delivered!!! again!

Before the changes introduced by yahoo, we could check if yahoogroups are sending letters, now, unfortunately not! Letters from the forum_psch group do not reach the addresses, e.g. in the domain @ op.pl or @poczta.onet.pl Please correct the mechanism of delivering letters. We don't even know if the person sent a letter. There is no log with a header that could be used for verification. There are no letters sent on June 19 and the following days.

2459th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Hello,

I have to leave the user group because of tons of spam. I cannot find help here

2459th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Groups Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 2163rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 2459th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. not able to change picture of my groups...

cannot ahnge the goup picture

2459th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I use as blocker because your ads are gross and offensive. Now you are trying to force me to pay for as free service! GMail is as free!

I use an ad blocker because your ads are gross and offensive and intrusive. Now you are trying to force me to pay for ad-free service! Gmail is ad free and doesn't change their mail sites every few months. You will be replaced with Gmail!

2459th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Allow group members to be removed from the lists

I never subscribed to the "cartones" group but they have been sending me several daily emails to my corporate email address (not even my Yahoo address). I have sent emails to "cartones-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com" but there is an automatic response that my email address is not subscribed to the group. There is no way to unsubscribe from a group that I never asked to be part of.

2459th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Groups Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. As DoubleIdentityAndPurpouseodISKCN Owner, I am wondering how my site piture was replaced, and of the process that chose this new picture.

Hello... I am wondering how my site piture was replaced, and of the process that chose this new picture.

I would also like to know how I can put back the sites original picture that I have saved from the site?

2459th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Groups management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Yahoo Groups is not allowing group owners to designate moderators or co-owners.

I am the "owner" of a group for my professional association. I need to add moderators but the system will not accept that designation for other subscribers.

2163rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. instructions for deleting a group are incorrect

I am trying to delete a defunct group, but the directions say to click Management, then Feedback, then Delete - but there is no Feedback under that manageement tab.
    On your group's main page, click Management | select Control Panel.
    Click About Group.
    This does not exist....

Next to "Feedback," enter your reasons for deleting your group.
    Click Delete Group.
    Click Delete again to confirm.

2459th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Support Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. When I log on to yahoo there is a box already checked " Keep me connected" Wouldn't it be MORE LOGICAL to have the box unchecked?

That way a user has to choose to stay logged in.
    And even if I choose to stay logged in...What happens when/if I decide to log out?

2459th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Emails still say view content on the web, when you no longer store content. If gets confusing for people who click on it. Please remove.

Emails still say view content on the web, when you no longer store content. If gets confusing for people who click on it. Please remove.

2459th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. we want to make our group to "only moderates can post"

please give us the option to change group settings to "only moderates can post" .. now group members are posting reply to group email and they are replying to each other to group email and all the messages goes to every member in the group and my inbox is filled with that. thank you

these are our groups with "members can post" setting and now it is useless
    https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/TreeShadow/info
    https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/IndiaPosters/info
    https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Indian-Domination/info
    https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/desiblue/info

2459th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Groups management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Promotion of Members to Moderator or Owner not working

I am not sure if this is related to the recent changes in Yahoo Groups, but I am noticing that while I am able to promote someone who is in an existing Moderator role to Owner, I have been unable to promote anyone from the Member role to either Moderator or Owner.

I have attempted these changes on several group members in multiple groups which I own and moderater, with identical results in each group.

When I attempt to do so, I am receiving an error message:

Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

323rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Groups management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Yahoo Groups Files Feature went away, but Monthly Reminders are still being automatically generated and there is no way to edit them.

With the recent changes to Yahoo Groups, I know that the Files feature went away. Yet the three monthly notifications that we had set up as REMINDER features are still being automatically generated on either the last day of the month or the first. Those reminders need to be edited from time to time to remove outdated information and add new info. However, as far as I can tell, there is no way to edit these notifications.

Also, I am not sure if this should be a separate topic, but I am noticing that while I was able to promote…

1037th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Groups management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Better search algorithm

Google search so far is the best, but still they have bugsin their algorithm. Instead of searching for the whole phrase only, it searches for the phrase as well as individual words, which makes the search result very long and cumbersome sometimes to get to the correct one. The search results can be narrowed down to more relevant ones.

2459th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Search experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. No check boxes to select the individual contacts for deleting

Provide check boxes to select the individual contacts for deleting.

2163rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. More user friendly settings and email preferences.

There is no option to bulk select and delete old/useless contacts. I had to painfully delete one by one which took almost 4-5 hours for deleting and the page refresh. Also couldn't find any option to set the email preferences like save / do not save the sender address to our contact list. The application automatically saves the contact. If you can add these and make the settings / preferences more user friendly by adding more or better menus, it will be great. I have been using this email as my primary email address for more than 20 years and…

1149th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Enhancement or New feature request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Showing Error to change owner of group

As owner of the group when i try to add a moderator (another member), it shows error. as owner of the group, if i try to change myself to moderator, it shows error. please help resolve this

860th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base