US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I cannot post on Brokeback-No-Reins! Why can't I?

I have no idea why I cannot post on the above topic. I am registered, receive e-mail messages, yet cannot return an answer.

Why can't I post? This has been happening for some time.

2458th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Groups Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I do not use Outlook for e-mail, is it possible to allow verizon, google or yahoo for posting?

I do not use Outlook for e-mail, is it possible to allow Verizon, google or yahoo for posting?

2458th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I would like to link a flikr group to a yahoo group

I would like to be able to link a Flikr account to a Yahoo Group. That way my Yahoo group could see all my Pictures

2458th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Enhancement or New feature request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 2458th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 2458th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Restore ability to set and keep "slim" view

The "slim" view doesn't stick anymore when viewing group messages online...having to continually reselect it. Please fix.

564th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. make it easier to contact a moderator

I need help, I wrote 2 emails to moderator but got no reply. what good is a moderator????????

2458th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Messages and conversations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Unable to open existing files

First login since new format. Wanted to look up a file. Found the list, but unable to open any of the file by clicking on the link. Tried to open in a new tab, not working. (Using Google Chrome)

2458th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Cannot reorder photos in albums

I am the owner of Imagining Ellowyne Wilde yahoo group. For months now I am unable to reorder the photos in all of the albums on my group. Please fix this!!!!!

Also, please give the owners of a group an easy way to contact Yahoo with the problems we have with what is malfunctioning on their group!!!

233rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 2163rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 2163rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. You cannot access groups in "singles" subcategories such as "***********" it just has a spinning wheel that never stops

You cannot access groups in "singles" subcategories such as "***********" it just has a spinning wheel that never stops

2458th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 2458th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. safari 7.0.5 cannot use your group correctly !!!!!!!!!

safari 7.0.5 cannot use your group correctly !!!!!!!!!

1149th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 2458th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Cannot add custom invitation text, cannot preview the invitation email

The current invite feature is simple and straightforward, which should be a plus, but in our case, it means an annoying lack of functionality.

Most of our members don't like the hassle of clicking an 'accept' button and some don't really speak english. In old times, I used to add a custom text in our native language telling them what to do and give them my email for troubleshooting. Now I have to send a separate email to tell them what to do - but I can't be totally sure, since I can't see what the actual inviting email looks…

2458th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Groups management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 2458th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I've tried to upload ONE, just ONE photo into an existing album on our group site. After 6 tries I still don't see it in the album.

This new format is so frustrating, you would do your users a great service if you would have live people to talk to and deal with issues on your new and improved Yahoo group. So many other companies do it - why can't you?

398th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. URL redirects are not working. Message rejects with comment, not working. I have never had success with editing messages.

URL redirects are not working. Message rejects with comment, not working. I have never had success with editing messages.

2458th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Bring back option to sign messages as being from group owner rather than always showing them as being from me personally

Bring back option to sign messages as being from group owner rather than always showing them as being from me personally

1608th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Messages and conversations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base