US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. delete full folder

I would like to be able to delete a full folder without having to go in and delete each file in the folder individually first. It is very time consuming to do it this way. As owner of the group and folder I would like to be able to delete the full folder.

59th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    7 comments  ·  Other groups features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. All of our file folders and files are missing as of 1/17/18! Please put this back!

All of our file folders and files are missing as of 1/17/18! Please put these back!

140th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Other groups features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Groups photo on About Page The abilty to change the image is gone again..Please Restore

This function has disappeared again.. there is no way for owners/moderators to change the photo Please restore it . thank you

186th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Other groups features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Please restore group member names on polls

Polls malfunctioning. We used to see the names of members who responded so we could create cast lists for our shows, now only numbers. HELP!

194th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Other groups features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Will Yahoo Groups Survive?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've heard Yahoo is getting rid of things like Food, Travel, and others, will Yahoo Groups survive? I've been here since 2007 and I don't want to leave and I don't want Yahoo Groups to disappear.

198th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Other groups features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Allow Polls to be created on MOBILE devices

You cannot create a Poll in a group from an IPHONE or IPAD. Please allow Groups to be completely mobile compatible. 65% of our group uses a mobile device and expects Yahoo! groups to be as easy to use as facebook groups. There are little things and glitches like this on the yahoo! mobile versions that really limit a user's experience and create frustration for group owners. please fix.

227th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other groups features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Please fix the upload of files/Please fix the problems!

Please fix the upload files section. Some groups can upload and some can't!

251st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other groups features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Please Upgrade to the previous version of groups.

This Neo garbage is totally worthless and is killing our forums. No one visits them anymore and no new members ever show up anymore. Groups are now completely dysfunctional and is driving everyone to Facebook groups. :(
    Please roll back to the working version and fire the neophytes that created this disaster.

262nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. The current "Ellen Degeneres" ad is DISGUSTING! We need the ability to report offensive ads.

I don't mind Yahoo offering advertisements, but the one of a woman supposed to be Ellen Degeneres crying, is DISGUSTING! and OFFENSIVE! and we need a way to give feedback to Yahoo when an ad is obvious lies or obviously offensive to humanity.

The woman in the ad is NOT Ellen Degeneres, in spite of the fact that they found someone who could be made to look much like Ellen. I find the ad INSULTING and DISGUSTING... and I will not click to follow it even to complain to them as they don't give a flip about the people looking…

262nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other groups features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. I can't stop group invites!!!

I keep getting invited to groups. I click the unsubscribe link and it says the link isn't working. I never gave permission to be invited to groups. Fix this!

283rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 325th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 325th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Database - search (+ special letters)

It seems like the search possibility in the Database not are working. I was planning to fix some of the errors in the table myself, but it didn´t work for any search.
    I have waited about 2-3 years for that the issue with special letters should be fixed, and it seems like it is - more or less - but still in our Database there are some issue. (This problem started long before NEO in another update).
    I thought I should fix it myself and tried to seach the letter -ř - to change it to the correct one. This…

355th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Other groups features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Every time I go to my yahoo groups sites, I have to reselect the "slim" view that shows all the posts in a group.

If I select the "slim view" at my group site, I would like it to remain on slim view until I change it. Every time I go to my sites, the "slim" view is gone. I select it for one site and it disappears as soon as I go to another group site. How can I make it stay on "slim view" for my conversations?

381st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. FIX photo area,, cannot upload pictures, get ERROR, GET ERROr, fix please.

been here before, photo problem, tells me error after trying to get photo on page, FIX PLEASE

450th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Sort the Files, Links and Photos alphabetically, so members can find things.

Sort the Files, Links and Photos alphabetically, so members can find things. New members and members who aren't web- or computer-savvy don't find the sort order option under Actions, and constantly ask for help finding things they've been referred to. Even if they figure out how to change the sort to alpha, it keeps changing back. This is the kind of thing that's reduced our active membership to a small fraction of what it was before the Neo-Groups disaster.

450th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. The world is in desperate need of an app for Yahoo Groups! PLEASE HURRY!

A user friendly interface that lets you post, view posts (including access to files) and notifies you of updates on the group would be incredibly useful. My school uses the service to post assignments and notices very frequently. The app would certainly make things a lot easier for everyone! Hoping to see some speedy deliverance! :)

450th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Fix this error: Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Fix this error: Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

450th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I am not sure if our group is listed in the right area (for when people browse groups)

How can I figure out if our group is listed under the right category?

532nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. bring back the chatrooms bring back the old yahoo it was better

yahoo is boreing not like it was years ago it needs to be like it use to be more chatrooms more games

532nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base