US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. It is not possible to type a messge into the box when using Mozilla Firefox

The site does not work with Mozilla FireFox. It is not possible to type a message into the box provided. Please fix it.

2426th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 2426th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Ban the users who post off-topic and annoying pics. Self-refreshing pics need to GO!

If pictures get a number of 'wrong topic' posts, the user is banned for a period. Will cut down on spam postings and general dissatisfaction with the groups.

2426th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Group Membership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Panel size adjustments have been changed November 7, 2014. Why?

Before Yahoo Neo I had the ability to adjust the panel listing my emails in my inbox or any folder to a minimum of two [2] which left a decent size viewing panel to read my messages below. With the advent of Yahoo Neo and all the unnecessary changes, I could only change the messages to a minimum of four [4]. While annoying having less space, I could still enjoy reading my messages in the space of the panel below. As of November 7, 2014, I find that this feature had been changed AGAIN! I do not like this change.…

1599th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other groups features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Yahoo Genealogy Groups

I just want to beg you please, return the Genealogy Groups like there were before because due to these are with a Genealogy purpose, it is more easy to find old messages by surnames that by old messages. Think about it if are a new in a group and you want to know about Hunter family you´ll need to start with the first one and see each one of them, but if the Genealogy groups got the old structure it is easy for everyone, so please return to the old template when we can search by topics instead of the…

2426th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Enhancement or New feature request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Moderator Status! Need assistance!

My cousin Cliff created our Waxler Family Group in 2003 and made me a Moderator. Since then my membership status required me having to re-register in 2010! I need to update to Moderator status again and Cliff also lost his Moderator status when he had to re-register. 2 other cousins have Moderator status but are not savvy on what to do. Need your help! Thanks! Lawrence Waxler

2426th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Groups management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Viewing group homepage I need to be a Member to do that action.

Just wondering why? Sometimes when I click on a group to join or view their homepage even, I get a notice that I need to be a Member to view that group and i don't have access to it. Duh.......... LOL I was putting in the link to bring up the homepage to try to join the group

1599th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Group Membership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 2426th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 2426th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Group Membership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Access Control settings don't stick.

It would be great if the settings pages actually saved the changes you've made. (I've tried in Chrome, Safari, and Firefox, and I am group owner.)

2426th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. INCREASE THE NUMBER OF EMAILS ANIMAL RESCUERS CAN SEND OUT DAILY

IF YOU INCREASE THE NUMBER OF EMAILS A CROSSPOSTER CAN SEND TO THE RESCUE GROUPS MORE ANIMALS WILL BE SAVED. THIS NEW YAHOO STINKS!

2426th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Groups Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 2426th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Enhancement or New feature request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 2426th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Messages and conversations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. I'm trying to find a way to remove a malware message

In the group I sometimes take part in there has been a malware message dated Aug 1 2014. I can't find a way of removing it though it is listed as coming from me. It was a Google problem that has since been corrected, but the message should definitely be removed. Please help.

2426th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Why does my screen keep skipping back to the beginning when I am reading the conversations? I scroll down and it pops back up.

Put the conversations back into pages, and load only so many at one time. My screen keeps popping back to the beginning when browsing the topics. I don't want to have to open each one and read it individually. So I don't come to the website often, I rely on the digests which I get in my email. Yahoo site is frustrating with this.

1599th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 2426th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Delete member

I can't seem to click on the checkboxes to delete a member. If I click on the checkbox, no checkmark appears (I'm a moderator). However, the action menu now allows me to choose "remove from group". If I go and ahead and click on remove, member still shows after refresh.

2426th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Email address when setting up a new group

I have a primary an a secondary email address listed in my profile. When setting up a new group yesterday, my secondary email address was used for my membership, not my primary. Why?

2426th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Group Membership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Yahoo Moderator Pages are not working. When you select a member, checkbox won't check. Tried with 2 different networks and 4 different brows

Yahoo Moderator Pages are not working. When you go to Management, Manage Members, Select a member (by clicking on the checkbox), the checkbox won't check/mark. Tried with 2 different network connections (work and 3G - which has no proxy) and 4 different browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Ie, Safari). Happening on all of them. On Chrome console window I can read: "Connection is closed
    Resource interpreted as Image but transferred with MIME type text/html: "https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/ygbeacon/?action=edit-member&pv=1"."

2426th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. hi wud like to join your group used to be in a doowop group and miss oing this

well i usd to do doowop called duke box blue moon on u tube facebook wud love to dp this a gain find it hard tp get the prople thou lol means a lot to comunicate woth doowop lovers was gutted when our group split up pleased to meet you all all the best robbie i have music on reverbnation under robbie doowop wud like to get a doowop group together if poss

2426th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base