US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Yahoo groups asked me for $50 (David)

Yahoo groups asked me for $50! )David)
    Yes he did! Beware!

2260th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. it woud be nice to be able to go on to the site and click a button or link to post. as it used to be before.

it woud be nice to be able to go on to the site and click a button or link to post. as it used to be before.

2260th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Messages and conversations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. the captive phrase and audio are not working when I try to authenticate my invitation to a private group

the captiva phrase and audio numbers options are not working when I try to authenticate my invitation to a private group. I have tried over a dozen times. I am on a mac book pro on safari.

2260th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 2260th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Group Membership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Problem Accessing Databases

Group owner is unable to access databases and gets a message that says "You do not have permission to view tables. Please contact the moderator of this group." This access issue should be resolved.

2260th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Problem in adding photo in Description section on group home page. Eventhough the jpg picture file is within the specified size of 400 x 40

Problem in adding photo in Description section on group home page.

Even though the jpg picture file is within the specified size of 400 x 400 pixel, once the settings are saved, the resulting picture is enlarged about twice the size and about half of the picture size is cropped up from all four sides. The picture becomes worthless because of this enlargement and cropping. Please resolve this problem.

2260th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. LOADING A NEW COVER PHOTO DOES NOT WORK, PLEASE FIX

PLEASE MAKE IT EASY TO LOAD A COVER PHOTO AS IT IS NOT WORKING AT ALL NOW

2260th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Once a group has been created, there should be a video on side of page explaining how this group page works. I am lost at how to add members

It was easy enough to create a group, but now that i have, it don't know how to work the group page. What can i do. A short tutorial would have been great on the side of the page.

2260th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Groups Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 2260th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Some members can not post to group including me,the owner. Keeps coming back Mailer Demen. It has been a week now,fix it

Fix the problem with mailer deminds that keep coming up in the group. I am owner and have not been able to post in a week. How long does it take to fix this ?

2260th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Message: "This sender failed our fraud detection checks..." on group messages when received in hotmail, outlook.com, etc.

All of my group messages received in outlook.com, hotmail.com and other Microsoft webmail sites show the warning message at the top:

"This sender failed our fraud detection checks and may not be who they appear to be. Show blocked content."

Clicking "Show blocked content" allows the message to be viewed normally, but users are mislead that our mail is not safe.

4871st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Messages and conversations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 4871st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. MORE OF THE SAME...PURPLE TITLE BAR ERROR/WHITE PAGE 999...YAHOO FIX THE PROBLEM, PLEASE!...L.

PURPLE TITLE BAR ERROR/WHITE PAGE 999 - AGAIN!!!...CAN'T ACCESS MY GROUP AS MODERATOR...PLEASE FIX THIS ISSUE!...L.

4871st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Messages and conversations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. MAINTENANCE THAT WAS DONE LAST NIGHT HAS MADE THINGS WORSE, INSTEAD OF BETTER, WITH GROUP...PLEASE FIX THE PROBS. THANKYOU.

THE MAINTENANCE HAS MADE MATTERS WORSE, NOT BETTER...CAN'T SEND POST MESSAGE IN RED...DOUBLES OF MY POSTINGS...SLUGGISH TO PENDING...WHAT THE HECK?!? PLEASE FIX THIS MESS, THANKYOU, L.

4871st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. AGAIN, SINCE LATE LAST NIGHT BANNER PHOTO HAS BEEN HIJACKED/CAN'T ACCESS MY GROUP AS MOD. ...FIX IT PLEASE, THANKYOU. L.

BANNER PHOTO IS HIJACKED AGAIN - PHOTO WITH YOUNG PEOPLE RAISED HANDS.
    CAN'T ACCESS MY GROUP AS MODERATOR.
    CAN U PLEASE ATTEND TO THIS MATTER, THANKYOU!...L.

4871st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Replies being blocked

When I try to reply from my gmail.com account, my response is being blocked. If I sign into my yahoo account, the post will show up but no one can reply to it because it is blocked. HELP!!!!! What do I need to do???

4871st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 4871st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 4871st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Question on Group Managers Forum

Is any one on the GMF forum for a period of time? I went through messages to find an answer but could not. The question is that there are messages every day as this is a very busy list. However, days can go by with no messages being approved and put on the list or sent to the members as far as I could understand from other members. And these messages have been sent to the list for posting and do not bounce. Why the delay being so long? Is this a Yahoo glitch or just the way the list…

4871st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Groups Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. View and Sort preferences

We made enhancements in membership settings to set view and sort preferences in different section of your Yahoo Groups. Have you tried it ? Share your feedback with us.

See more details on our blog post:

http://yahoogroups.tumblr.com/post/91846095941/control-your-view-and-sort-preferences

4871st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Group Membership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base