US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Why can't messages be searched by member ID rather than mesage #?

Before you changed everything messages could easily be searched by user ID which makes sense. Now It appears messages can only be searched by message number but who remembers (or even notices) the message #?

2331st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Messages and conversations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. yahoo messenger

This is for the messenger since there isnt a option for it i think they should bring back the chat room feature for it so that people can actually have some fun with it now i see why everyone is going to snapchat and kik yahoo needs to figure out a way to make there services more fun and innovative i dont know why they changed so much on their messenger but they ruined the whole thing hopefully they fix this soon

2331st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other groups features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. It is hard to find and sort albums in the photos. We can change to alphabetical but your systems does NOT remain like we set it.

It is hard to find and sort albums in the photos. We can change to alphabetical but your systems does NOT remain like we set it.

2331st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. If I delete my group can I set up another group and would my emails subscribe at my homepage be affected or would it still be there

If I delete my group can I set up another group and would my emails subscribe at my homepage be affected or would it still be there

Sophia

2331st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Another glitch in Yahoo that needs fixing

Over in OrientalStampArt in Yahoogroups when we click on an album and then click on a photo to enlarge, the window is buried underneath the main header of the web site so we can't see the whole card.

Yesterday it was fine, today it's screwed up. Please fix!

2331st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I am having trouble sending a message to Central King Freecycle Group. No response when I try to type message in body or click "send". Help!

Change back to old format. This format rarely works for me and renders this site pretty much useless.

2331st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Time out on 2nd party websites

I can't access the group because it's hung trying to access sb.scorecardresearch.com. You should time-out these 2nd party sites if they can't configure their servers properly.

2331st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Clicking on email address takes me to Windows mail, not Yahoo mail.

If I click on an email address in a group post it opens the default Windows mail program instead of Yahoo mail. Since I actually use Yahoo mail for my group correspondence, this makes it nearly impossible to email group members since their full addresses are not shown, just a partial address as part of the link.
    Is anyone working on Yahoo groups that actually USE Yahoo groups?

1573rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1573rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Groups Calendar or Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. member search quota?

I sure hope Yahoo is working on this function and hasn't actually imposed a limit on the number of times a group owner can search members on neo. I received an error message saying I have ecxeeded my daily quota after only 2 searches!

2116th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Groups management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 2331st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 2331st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Enhancement or New feature request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Links will not add to an established folder.

Links will not add to an established folder. There is an option to add a link or a folder but there is no option to add a new link to an established folder. All new links just display at the bottom of the list of folders.

1573rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. why can't I send or forward an e-mail to my groups which I spent a lot of time setting up?

Go back to the original where I set up a group"list" of people to whom i want to send or forward an e-mmail. Now I have to address each person individually

2331st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Groups Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Please smooth the entry of group event announcements

Entering event details is EXTREMELY difficult because the boxes for time, notes, location jump around on the screen. It has to do with the 2 or 3 levels of entries, the limited size of the boxes and the jumping around that occurs in Firefox. Very frustrating and time consuming to enter a simple event announcement.

2331st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. In all groups heading could you not have alphabetical list at top so you can go direct to groups starting with a particular letter

It is a task to work through all My Groups alphabetically from 'A' to get to a group in say 'M' that you want

2331st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. how can i delete my messages from your group # 11579 and #11746

how can i delete my messages from your group # 11579 and #11746

2331st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Messages and conversations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 2331st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. A number of my group members (me included) are seeing 'join group' when they go to a group they are a member of

PLEASE stop gradually making browsers incompatible with Yahoo Groups.

I ceased to be able to use Explorer to access or use my group when you neo nuked me and had to load firefox purely to access the group. (of which I am the owner!) Now firefox has become incompatible too and I have had to load Chrome.

I am running out of browsers here!

Reporting it results in a peppy request for a whole lot of technical information I can't begin to understand or respond to, I AM NOT A COMPUTER SCIENTIST. I just want to be able to use…

2331st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. List of group members by "Display Name" does not function properly.

Clicking on the heading "Display Name" (ascending or descending) does not display the member list in display name order. It's close, but no prize.

2331st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base