US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. You need to be able to report spammers so they can be banned.

You need to be able to report spam generators and have them disabled after 3 reports, and have an option for a human to remove them selves from the list through some verification procedure.

61st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    12 comments  ·  Groups Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. FILTER !!!

hi there,
    its super painful without a filter ! all my groups are flooded with ****/adult msges/adverts ... please do smth !
    my suggestion is a filter...for ex. filter topics without replies... then, HIDE all msg from this user, then , filter all msg containing "***", "adult", "dating" ...and so on... thank you

62nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Enhancement or New feature request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Unable to INVITE New Members

I am the owner of the Yahoo Group for C3GProjectManagement; have been for years. This week, I am not able to Invite new members. Please correct, ASAP, or tell me what has changed.

62nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    34 comments  ·  Group Membership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Losing database rows

I am losing database rows. When I update a row, sometimes, the following row gets deleted. Poof, it's gone. This is unacceptable, need to know when it will be fixed. I call this a severity 1 problem!

62nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    17 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. HOW DO WE REPORT **** POSTED IN A NON- ADULT GROUP? and there's no moderating !

Does yahoo allow serious **** on a non- adult group page? we need a way to report and eliminate **** spam which is all over our group and NOT being moderated out! mods are nonresponsive! Need a spam/ **** type flagging system to eliminate inappropriate postings. This group also changed its name but still has the same link? wierd. see the problem at: https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/the_barbie_bitches_stole_r_men/conversations/messages

62nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Group Membership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Cannot post photos again!!!! 17/07/17

I'm having problems posting photos to my group again!! They upload just fine but when I click "post photos" I get the message "Sorry, an error occurred". Yahoo, please, please, please FIX IT OR MY GROUP WILL BE RENDERED USELESS. IT RELIES ON REGULAR PHOTO UPDATES.

62nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Attachments are not showing up at all, along with the photos not working.

Attachments, Photos, Message History, activity log, and many more items are in need of fixing. If you don't want the groups then take them down so we can move on to something else that CARES about their customers

67th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    13 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. photos are still not uploading to my group...help!...L.

ongoing issue...seemed fixed two weeks ago, now, for the last couple of days...won't upload fotos in albums...red slide says it's uploading, but, when you click on post, nothing happens.
    Could you please address this issue again in fotos, thankyou. L.

68th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    14 comments  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. All my groups are taking a very long time to download at present - this has been happening for a week now - we are in the UK and craft group

All my groups are taking a very long time to download at present - this has been happening for a week now - we are in the UK and craft groups. It can take ten minutes or more to appear!! This is not acceptable - please let us know why this is happening and that we can expect a fix for it please.

68th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    21 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Get to work on the delays to distribution of Yahoo! Groups messages

You need to fix the persistent problem of delayed distribution of Yahoo! Groups messages. Recent delays have been DOCUMENTED at up to 24 hours...and the full headers confirm that the delay is WITHIN YAHOO!.

There is no reason for this kind of INTERNAL SCREWUP within Yahoo! unless the company has been so lax on maintaining and operating its own systems that it is failing its basic tasks; and that would only be a reason...NOT AN EXCUSE.

70th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    11 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. fix group calendar

Fix group calendar so it displays teh calendar!

71st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Messages do not post in the groups for hours

Please fix this. It has been going on for some time now.

71st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    19 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 73rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    18 comments  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Is there such a thing as tech support at Yahoo anymore?

Can't post photos. Groups take forever to load up when clicked on. Attachments keep having "errors". If you don't want the groups Yahoo why don't you just take them down. This is nothing but **** now.

73rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Can't edit post before approving

I can click on the ... and then Edit, and can even make the changes to the post I want to edit. When I click Save, however, I get this error message:
    "Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content." I have tried using Firefox and Chrome.

I tried on a PC, using Chrome and Firefox. A co-moderator tried on a Mac, using Firefox and Safari.

Carol B.

73rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. I CANNOT UPLOAD PHOTOS IN MY GROUPS

Everytime I upload a photo it does not post this happens over and over again and has been going on now for several days. Fix this **** already and stop ******* up groups all the time!

76th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 77th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    30 comments  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Unable to access calendar

I am a group moderator but I keep getting the message, "Your access to this calendar is being processed. Please check back later." I keep checking back "later" but still can't get in. I need to change some events. Help!!!

78th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    11 comments  ·  Groups Calendar or Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. fix the calendar function!!!!!

need this fixed asap!!

78th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Groups Calendar or Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Please include YEAR in post dates

Posts in groups I belong to have the date and time of day of the posting. However, the date does not include the year. However, when a new post has the same title as an old thread, Yahoo! Groups considers it an addition to the thread. This causes a lot of confusion because the year of each post is not shown.

1. Please have the display include the year of each post!

2. Wouldn't it make sense for a thread to be continued only if an answer replies to a former post in that thread, not just because the title…

80th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Enhancement or New feature request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base