US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. "Adult" category can be selected, but it does not exist. Changing the category is impossible.

I started the group "foreverhighheels", but never knew shoes should be placed under "Entertainment & Arts -> Fashion -> Footwear". I chose "Adult" to start the group. Later, I tried 10 times changing the category, but it never worked. I went to the directory listing and discovered that the "Adult" category does not exist. My group "foreverhighheels" does not appear in search results.

99th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. What is wrong with our Groups Home? Nothing is working and it is a mess.

Please fix our Groups Home / Start page that Lists all of our Groups. It is a mess at this time and has been for 3 days. Thank You.

Richard

150th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Support Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Cant view pictures

i cant view photos in any of the groups and have adjusted my computer settings what else can i do

128th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. restore the "daily digest"!!!

restore the "daily digest"!!!

282nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Groups Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 282nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. How can we preserve group message base?

I was notified this morning that Yahoo groups is effectively shutting down. I am a group owner. While I can download all files and photos for preservation, how can I get the complete message database? There is valuable information there dating back almost 20 years.

182nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

22 comments  ·  Messages and conversations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 4/16/19 Message Posts not showing up for hours

I know this is a big waste of time because you jack azzez don't care. FIX THE ******** GROUPS!

128th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Can't upload photos

Well, it seems that we can't upload photos at the groups AGAIN!! Why, I wonder? Please, FIX THIS NOW!

136th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. what the **** is the problem with yahoo groups/

What the **** happened to my groups that I belong to? They disappeared and cannot find anything. Just keep going around in circles. No wonder everyone is scrambling to find another way to connect.

136th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  Group Membership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Cannot post photos to any of the groups!! Without photos these groups are useless. Please fix.

Members cannot post photos to the groups. Without photos the groups are useless. Please fix as soon as possible. ..............

140th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Can't access to old Groups having "sports" in url !

Impossible to access to old Groups having "sports" in url !

When I type an url beginning by "http://sports.groups.yahoo.com ..." I get an error page even if the neo group exists, error:
    " Description: Could not process this "GET" request"

For example:

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/mariasharapovacenter/

generates an error (no redirection) and neo group exists:

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/mariasharapovacenter/info

Natasha

103rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Please bring back the add members directly function!!!!!!!!!!!

Please bring back the add members directly function!

146th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Group Membership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. It would be nice to search messages in a group for a specific topic or word.

It would be nice to search messages in a group. Right now all we can do is search for groups. But, once we are in a group, we can't search the messages for a specific key word or topic.

138th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Enhancement or New feature request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. hallo my idea would be to give on so called adult questions also an adult answer with full names and in aome matters with adult photos, ..

pls. donot forget that the social media are number 1 in all discussions,
    therefore the whole groupsidea has to be updated and not secured,
    through another programm to get a censure on some comments and photos , we can take our own responsibility , be open and donot get hot from your own questions in some matters. sometimes I got that idea, yahoo is getting outdated for a lot of people. you created groups
    so get some ction in it whole idea. regards john westre

106th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Messages and conversations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Your Customer Care Service Needs Fixed

Wherever it is located to be able to provide you with an email about an issue it needs to be shown in a 'very' obvious place. I get a pull down menu with your 800 number that every time I have called I have been disconnected :( I click online assistance and it does not address the problem and there is no icon to allow for sending an email for assistance.

154th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Groups management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. STOP lumping ALL the romance and relationships groups in with the adult stuff.

I have been a member of several advice groups for over a decade. I own one of them. Recently yahoo dropped us from the directory. These groups are NOT part of the adult section. They have their own advice subcategory. This is killing groups that have been around since 1999. We perform a valuable service. This isn;t about *** advice, yahoo has a special section for that. We're talking about all kinds of relationships--romantic, family, friendship. Right now I am counseling a member whose father is dying. Why has yahoo disabled the only way that people can find us? Here…

110th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Create some kind of help for Groups users.

There is no way to get help for basic issues in Groups. We can't open files in the attachment section or from e-mails. Why? And why can't I e-mail or chat wiith someone to get that help? Need a better support option.

117th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Support Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 120th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Groups Calendar or Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. cannot view or download photos in one of my groups

in my group Rebecca Schaeffer Remembered Forever many of the photos cannot be seen and when I go to download photos I get a 500 error mesage. This has been going on for many days fix it NOW

120th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. can no longer add an e-mail address

The link to add a new e-mail address is missing! The help describes it as being in the Identity section but it is not there anymore. Please put it back.

146th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17 comments  ·  Groups Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base