US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Can't upload photos

Well, it seems that we can't upload photos at the groups AGAIN!! Why, I wonder? Please, FIX THIS NOW!

119th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Yahoo Calendar/Events Not Working!

Yahoo Groups Calendar/Events very buggy.
    Works for two seconds then won't work at all.
    I need access to this calendar on a daily basis and my group members do too.
    It is our work schedule!
    Don't understand why yet again, Calendar is not working correctly.
    Please fix asap!!

119th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Groups Calendar or Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. EVENTS tab not visible in MOBILE version of groups - please fix

Dear Yahoo! groups is great on the mobile version except there is no access to the group calendar/events? Why? Can you please make this something that we can use from our mobile devices? Thank you!

123rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. you could make it a little easier for us to get a group to come up, when I go to try to get into group adult rooms I can't.

you could make it a little easier for us to get a group to come up, when I go to try to get into group adult rooms I can't.

123rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Cannot view the whole photo.

When viewing photos the only way to see the whole photo was with the slide show and stopping on each photo. Now the option to stop and view a photo while using the slide show has disappeared. Our group has descriptions on each photo in our references. Without the option to stop each photo you don't have time to read it or study the photo. Please fix this. The photos are the most important feature of our group..

123rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Fix The Photo Uploading Issue

Yahoo NEEDS desperately to put a permanent fix on the problems that members, such as myself, have had with posting photos to group sites in recent months. The photos, even when they have finished being completely uploaded, DO NOT show up. This situation is totally unacceptable and MUST be dealt with.

123rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Make moderators owners if they are the only part of management left.

Need some help, as 2 of the owners recently passed. The third was hacked while traveling abroad and can't get back in to manage the group. I have limited ability or power as the only moderator left. If I could make her new email, the owner I would. This would solve the problem as she can then make others owners and more moderators.

127th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Groups management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Cant view pictures

i cant view photos in any of the groups and have adjusted my computer settings what else can i do

127th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. restricted to public

When I set up my groups they were classified as custom. I did not choose restricted or private. But now they are all marked as restricted by you not by me. I am unable to change them to public. Is this because I want to moderate who joins my groups? You need to let us have more control over this. Please advise. Thanks.

127th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. I can't change the group cover photo or upload new photos to the photos section!

I can't change the group cover photo or upload new photos to the photos section!

130th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Can't invite people - get : "Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content."

For the past 48 hours every time we try to invite people we get:
    Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content and a purple bar on the bottom. Can you please fix? Can't grow our groups if we can't invite people.

130th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. When viewing pictures or albums, the page keeps reloading and taking you back to the top of the page.

When viewing photos or albums, as you page down, the page reloads and sends you back to the top. Can't this be fixed to not return to the top?

130th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    10 comments  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Cannot get photos to upload on my group? What is the problem now?

Fix the upload problem please. All works fine until you upload then you get a Sorry a problem occurred while uploading message. Really folks this is a pain!

130th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 4/16/19 Message Posts not showing up for hours

I know this is a big waste of time because you jack azzez don't care. FIX THE ******** GROUPS!

130th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    12 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. what the **** is the problem with yahoo groups/

What the **** happened to my groups that I belong to? They disappeared and cannot find anything. Just keep going around in circles. No wonder everyone is scrambling to find another way to connect.

135th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    14 comments  ·  Group Membership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. When is the last time the groups worked flawlessly?

If it isn't photo upload issues, which seem to be the most prominent of the bugs, its the message posts not showing up for hours and sometimes days. Moderator activities hasn't worked in months. Message history stopped working in January of this year. If you IDIOTS don't care about the groups then why do you continue with them. Either you guys are cheapskates and refuse to fix them or your tech support is incompetent. I have started contacting the people that advertise on the groups and told them I will no longer support any manufacturer that advertises on the groups.

136th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. It would be nice to search messages in a group for a specific topic or word.

It would be nice to search messages in a group. Right now all we can do is search for groups. But, once we are in a group, we can't search the messages for a specific key word or topic.

136th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Enhancement or New feature request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Yahoo groups site still acting up

Yahoo groups site has been working intermittently for the past week or. I am able to reach a group a times. But when I click on a link to view messages or post a new message nothing happens. Please fix this....!!! Grrr

136th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Cannot delete photos from albums. (Moderator of several Groups)

Also get no option to Delete in Edit. Members have similar problems since new format. I tried IE, Chrome and Firefox. Get red message "error occurred". Group members also cannot re-order or edit their photos since NEO was introduced. Also they find it very irritating having all photos load on screen when going into Photos. Neo is not popular with those who use my Groups.

139th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Please fix group invite error "Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content." Need to be able to invite new group members now!!!

Yahoo -- Please fix group invite error "Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content." Need to be able to invite new group members now!!! I have not been able to invite any new group members for days, and this is a big problem. Please give this problem immediate attention to allow new group members to be invited by the group moderator without an error. Also, no member invitation activity is showing in the activity log, which means the invite function is not working. Please help on this quickly!!!!

139th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base