Hi, please let us know how we can improve Groups.

Unable to Post Photos

As of today--9-30-16--I'm unable to post new photos to my groups. Please fit this ASAP.
Douglas

7th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • yahoo
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

95 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • yahoo
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • EdEd commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have not been able to do ANYTHING on my groups for over a month now. Nothing!
        None of the buttons work at all--totally inactive.
        The only way I can participate is through direct e mail.

I have tried iPad,iPhone, different computers, different browsers etc--to no avail.

Is it OVER?

• m.v.m.v. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

wonder wonder wondering.....
        Today - November 30th it works....!!!
        Photo updates possible here....

• Juan M. MelendezJuan M. Melendez commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

THE LONGER THE GLITCH THE MORE FRUSTRATING IT GETS, I AM EXTREMELY ANNOYED BY THIS YAHOO AND GUESS WHAT, I AM QUITTING YAHOO GROUPS IF YOU DO NOT GET THIS GLITCH FIXED SOON, SO **** WORTHLESS MORONS AT YAHOO GROUPS WHO CARE ABOUT NOTHING, NOTHING; DO YOU EVEN CARE YAHOO, ***** YAHOO AND THOSE ******** AT WORK, THEY DO NOTHING; FACEBOOK UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!

• JohnJohn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Bloody ****, still not fixed. My group is useless without regular photo updates. If this continues for too long, I shall have to take my group elsewhere! GET IT FIXED ASAP!!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Day 8 of Yahoo groups held ******* by the most incompetent programmers on the face of the earth! Maybe some kindly hackers can break into the groups and fix it for them. LOL!

• JalexJalex commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Did Yahoo's so called tech support take off the entire month? Do you even care anymore Yahell?

So incompetent! Can not fix a simple glitch, proves why YAHOO GROUPS is losing people all the time, Switching to Facebook from now on.

7 days and counting on not being able to load files or photos into groups! Gross incompetence!

When will you fix this Photo uploader? It's 5+ days and photos will not upload, this is ridiculous and you guys at YAHOO do not care about nothing, complete ********! YOU SUCK YAHOO, ABSOLUTELY SUCK! ENOUGH ALREADY!

• Mac66Mac66 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

why are some groups working and some not?
        Mac and PC not working??
        My groups are not working with Mac. PC not tested

Here's the deal, Yahoo. If you time and time again can't keep the Groups working properly, I think you owe it to the users to say "we are no longer going to have groups". People would respect ending the groups instead of half-heartingly trying to pretend like you care!

Have you heard of site maintenance YAHOO? STUPID morons still screwing up YAHOO GROUPS, PLEASE FIX IT OR I AM LEAVING YAHOO!

• Rick HobbsRick Hobbs commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've been using Yahoo Groups for ten years now, and never had any problems until after they "upgraded" the Groups pages... seriously, what the **** is is with you ******* computer geeks? Why the **** can't you leave well enough alone? Things were working just fine until you ******* ******** decided to start ******* with it. Haven't you ******* idiots ever heard of "If it ain't ******* broke, don't ******* fix it?"

← Previous 1 3 4 5

Feedback and Knowledge Base