Hi, please let us know how we can improve Groups.

Unable to Post Photos

As of today--9-30-16--I'm unable to post new photos to my groups. Please fit this ASAP.
Douglas

6th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

107 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Erik NorthErik North commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Three hours ago, I was able to post photos to my group; but now, once again, a red line appears in the process of loading, and the photos do not load. Please take care of this problem once and for all.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Well, as of today--1/27/17--the problem is back again. This time, it goes through the motions of adding the photos, but it doesn't add them. Yahoo, fix this!

• JeffJeff commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

IS THIS USELESS UGLY GOOD FOR NOTHING SERVER EVER GOING TO FIX THE DISGUSTING ERROR MESSAGES THAT POP UP WHEN YOU TRY TO UPLOAD PHOTOS TO GROUPS. THIS **** HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR MONTHS. DOES YAHOO EVEN GIVE A **** ABOUT GROUPS. WHY HAVE THIS SERVICE AT ALL ? YAHOO DO YOUR GEEKS EVEN LISTEN TO THESE FORUMS. FIX THE PHOTO UPLOADING TOOL ******* !

• Juan M MelendezJuan M Melendez commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yahoo! SUCKS BIG TIME! Pictures are NOT UPLOADING ONCE AGAIN AND THIS IS GETTING RIDICULOUS, PLEASE fix this YAHOo or do you even care? F U YAHOO, their Customer Care is trash to say the least and those frequent glitches are ruining Everything on YAHOO!

For heavens sake PLEASE FIX THIS GLITCH, ALL YOU DO IS DO NOT CARE ABOUT ANYTHING YAHOO AND THE GROUPS PAGE IS IN SHAMBLES RGHT NOW, CMON YAHOO! THE THIS IS TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE AND RIDICULOUS! YAHOO SUCKS, AND ALWAYS WILL!

Pictures are not uploading again, ENOUGH ALREADY, THIS YAHOO GROUPS NEO LAYOUT HAS TO GO! Yahoo Scumbags at work again, this must STOP!

• FrustratedFrustrated commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yahoo Groups is a pain ********** to use. I have to use Firefox to do simple tasks because Chrome and Opera no longer function properly. I can not copy and past graphics in to group anylonger. Circling the drain.,

• JeffJeff commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS **** IS HAPPENING AGAIN. Not only can I not upload cover or group photos but the old cover and group photo aren't even showing up ! Will you please fix this and let it stay fixed. I am tired of projects getting ruined because of this !

• Juan M. MelendezJuan M. Melendez commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The pics are failing to upload once again! THIS IS SO ANNOYING, CANNOT UPDATE PHOTO ALBUMS ON YAHOO GROUPS ONCE AGAIN! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH YAHOO, AND APPARENTLY YOU DON'T EVEN CARE, WELL F U YAHOO! I will leave if not fixed immediately!

• EdEd commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have not been able to do ANYTHING on my groups for over a month now. Nothing!
    None of the buttons work at all--totally inactive.
    The only way I can participate is through direct e mail.

I have tried iPad,iPhone, different computers, different browsers etc--to no avail.

Is it OVER?

• m.v.m.v. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

wonder wonder wondering.....
    Today - November 30th it works....!!!
    Photo updates possible here....

• Juan M. MelendezJuan M. Melendez commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

THE LONGER THE GLITCH THE MORE FRUSTRATING IT GETS, I AM EXTREMELY ANNOYED BY THIS YAHOO AND GUESS WHAT, I AM QUITTING YAHOO GROUPS IF YOU DO NOT GET THIS GLITCH FIXED SOON, SO **** WORTHLESS MORONS AT YAHOO GROUPS WHO CARE ABOUT NOTHING, NOTHING; DO YOU EVEN CARE YAHOO, ***** YAHOO AND THOSE ******** AT WORK, THEY DO NOTHING; FACEBOOK UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!

• JohnJohn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Bloody ****, still not fixed. My group is useless without regular photo updates. If this continues for too long, I shall have to take my group elsewhere! GET IT FIXED ASAP!!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Day 8 of Yahoo groups held ******* by the most incompetent programmers on the face of the earth! Maybe some kindly hackers can break into the groups and fix it for them. LOL!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

Feedback and Knowledge Base