Hi, please let us know how we can improve Groups.

Unable to Post Photos

As of today--9-30-16--I'm unable to post new photos to my groups. Please fit this ASAP.
Douglas

6th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

110 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yahoo, can you please at least tell us if you are working on the problem? I'm not going to waste my time here if they are not going to fix this.

• Juan M. Melendez commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

YAHOO DOESN'T CARE, DOESN'T RESPOND TO A SIMPLE QUESTION, DOESN'T DO SQUAT, PROOF WHY YAHOO CUSTOMER CARE SHOULD BE NAMED YAHOO CUSTOMER WE DON'T CARE!!! YAHOO BLOWS, ALL OF ITS GROUPS ARE NOT @ 100% AND THE LONGER IT STAYS THIS WAY THE MORE FRUSTRATING IT WILL BE TRYING TO POST NEW STUFF, YAHOO SHOWS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, AND THEY DO NOT CARE, MANY PEOPLE ARE QUITTING YAHOO FOR THIS REASON AND SADLY, IT WILL CONTINUE UNTIL AN ISSUE IS FULLY RESOLVED!!!

• pekinobo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Well, same problem for me. Soon I´ve had it. Fix this Yahoo and show us that you Actually care.

Same problem!!! Sometimes I think that yahoo don't want yahoogroup works anymore.

• shari commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am having the same problem!!!!!! I am the owner of 2 groups & we need to be able to load photos & I need to change the banner!!! YAHOO, please fix this!!!!!!!!!!

Enough already! That glitch was only supposed to last a day or two, instead the people @ Yahoo groups are not listening l heck they don't care about nothing and this is really Frustrating 2 say the least! FIX IT NOW OR I CLOSING MY YAHOO ACCOUNT!

It is now 10-2, and the problem isn't fixed yet!
    Yahoo used to have a way to contact them vie email, but they seemed to have gotten rid of it.

I am unable to post photos, either, even to groups I'm moderator of. I'd like it fixed, please.

• Erik North commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Along with being unable to load photos, I am also getting "Sorry an error occurred during processing of content" when I try to rearrange photos in my albums. These are issues that require immediate attention.

• Debbie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So HOW can we reach someone at Yahoo to fix this issue? I moderate a group and cannot change my home page photo or add photos to any group I belong to. Very frustrating!!!!!

WhoEver owns Yahoo Groups must be fired, THEY STILL CAN'T UPLOAD NEW PICTURES, I JUST WISH THIS PROBLEM WILL BE FIXED SHORTLY, SADLY NO ANSWER AND NO RESPONSE, TYPICAL TRASHY YAHOO GROUPS PEOPLE WHO JUST DO NOT RESPOND AT ALL, BOGUS!!!!

• Andrel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

They wait until it corrects itself. Ever since they changed the groups they have been going downhill.

Feedback and Knowledge Base