Hi, please let us know how we can improve Groups.

Unable to Post Photos

As of today--9-30-16--I'm unable to post new photos to my groups. Please fit this ASAP.
Douglas

6th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • yahoo
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

106 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • yahoo
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same problem!!! Sometimes I think that yahoo don't want yahoogroup works anymore.

• Juan M. MelendezJuan M. Melendez commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Simply put, Yahoo Groups is NOT @ 100%, they need to fix these problems this week, the sooner the better!!!

• sharishari commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am having the same problem!!!!!! I am the owner of 2 groups & we need to be able to load photos & I need to change the banner!!! YAHOO, please fix this!!!!!!!!!!

Enough already! That glitch was only supposed to last a day or two, instead the people @ Yahoo groups are not listening l heck they don't care about nothing and this is really Frustrating 2 say the least! FIX IT NOW OR I CLOSING MY YAHOO ACCOUNT!

It is now 10-2, and the problem isn't fixed yet!
        Yahoo used to have a way to contact them vie email, but they seemed to have gotten rid of it.

I am unable to post photos, either, even to groups I'm moderator of. I'd like it fixed, please.

• Erik NorthErik North commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Along with being unable to load photos, I am also getting "Sorry an error occurred during processing of content" when I try to rearrange photos in my albums. These are issues that require immediate attention.

• DebbieDebbie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So HOW can we reach someone at Yahoo to fix this issue? I moderate a group and cannot change my home page photo or add photos to any group I belong to. Very frustrating!!!!!

WhoEver owns Yahoo Groups must be fired, THEY STILL CAN'T UPLOAD NEW PICTURES, I JUST WISH THIS PROBLEM WILL BE FIXED SHORTLY, SADLY NO ANSWER AND NO RESPONSE, TYPICAL TRASHY YAHOO GROUPS PEOPLE WHO JUST DO NOT RESPOND AT ALL, BOGUS!!!!

• AndrelAndrel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

They wait until it corrects itself. Ever since they changed the groups they have been going downhill.

COME ON YAHOO, MORE THAN 24 HOURS OF THIS GLITCH AND YOU JUST DON'T CARE? ********* YAHOO GROUPS!!! THE LONGER THE GLITCH THE WORSE IT IS GONNA GET, GET WITH THE PROGRAM OR ELSE, I CAN'T STAND YOU!!!

YAHOO, THEY JUST DON'T CARE ABOUT NOTHING!!!! FIX THIS ISSUE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, IT SUCKS TO SEE YAHOO GROUPS NOT WORK PROPERLY!!! YAHOO CUSTOMER CARE IS A DISASTER TOO!!! YAHOO? NO, BOO-HOO!!!!!!!

It's not just photos - NOTHING can be uploaded to a file: pictures, documents, information - NOTHING!
        This need to be fixed ASAP!

I can't even put a photo banner on my new group. When is this going to be fixed?????

Feedback and Knowledge Base