Hi, please let us know how we can improve Groups.

Unable to post Files or Attachments

Yahoo Groups is not accepting files posted to the FILES section or ATTACHMENTS added to MESSAGES.
Dated 1 October 2016

19th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • yahoo
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Ian RivettIan Rivett shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

32 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • yahoo
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Unable to upload files to Yahoo Groups site. Members cannot change an entry to Events unless they posted the event

• WallyWally commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yahoo has a bug again: I can't upload any stories!.... Sorry.

Moderator of Y-Gr Ampstories _classified
        Wally
        (26.11.2016)

• Rick HobbsRick Hobbs commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

YOU SUCK YAHOO! I can't attach photos to my posts or change my group photo. What's worse is, you have no direct contact information where these matters can be addressed and resolved. I am considering moving my group activity to another, more user friendly, more accessible and accountable platform. Because obviously you pony-tailed prima donnas don't give a ****.

• LamarLamar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Attachments will not upload every time. What is this, an every week event?

• Lisa HLisa H commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same here. Have been trying to upload a small PDF for two days now. Same error. Anyone have a solution? This is ridiculous.

• Brian Anthony FarrellyBrian Anthony Farrelly commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Cannot upload small pdf files to urscealta.

Same error message as others have mentioned, 'An error occurred...".

This has clearly been going on for some time , but I first noticed it yesterday.

• DaveDave commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can't upload any rtf files either to the FILES section of my group, "an error occurred......" been like it for a month now. I've tried various platforms, various browsers but it's clearly a Yahoo problem. Do they look at these blogs? rtf files are tiny, and as basic as one can get

• Morgan HuaMorgan Hua commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Tried for 3 days, doesn't work. Tried ie, Chrome, and Firefox. So, problem must be on Yahoo's side.

I too have been trying to upload notes the last two days. Will the problem be rectified soon?

Uploads worked fine November 1st, but as of yesterday, November 2 and including this morning, I was not able to upload classroom lessons to the files section of my writers group. What gives?

• APOAPO commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm having the same problem today. I have completely redone the file thinking the problem was with formatting, but I cannot attach any files to the group or to emails within the group.

• Juan M. MelendezJuan M. Melendez commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

They Don't care, there's a glitch and YAHOO doesn't do anything about fixing it, ABSOLUTELY UNACCEPTABLE! FOR HEAVENS SAKE FIX THIS PHOTO GLITCH OR ELSE!

• Juan M. MelendezJuan M. Melendez commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! FIX THIS STUPID PROBLEM OR I WILL QUIT USING YAHOO GROUPS! THE STUPID PEOPLE AT YAHOO WHEN THEY HAVE ANGLITCH THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT NOTHING, PLEASE GET WITH THE PROGRAM OR MORE YAHOO ACCOUNTS WILL BE TAKEN DOWN, WE'RE NOT HERE TO WASTE TIME!

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base