Hi, please let us know how we can improve Groups.

Photos and files will not load.

Photos are not loading in the groups. It sticks on the page where it shows it is loading and does nothing. I have tried on numerous groups with the same result. This also seems to be happening with loading files.
Please get this fixed ASAP since a lot of groups, including mine are very dependent on photos. Thank you,
Judy F.
SW Florida - USA

76th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • yahoo
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • yahoo
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • JohnJohn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Bloody ****, still not fixed on 29/11/16. My group is useless without regular photo updates. If this continues for too long, I shall have to take my group elsewhere! GET IT FIXED ASAP!!

• Juan M. MelendezJuan M. Melendez commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Come on YAHOO GROUPS, THIS IS ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS AND YOU GUYS DON'T RESPOND TO 'Please FIX THIS GLITCH", evidently you guys flat out do not care and you guys at YAHOO ABSOLUTELY SUCK BIG TIME, I'M THINKING OF GOING SOMEWHERE ELSE IF THIS IS NOT FIXED IMMEDIATELY BECAUSE I AM EXTREMELY DISGUSTED WITH WHAT YOU ARE DOING YAHOO, DYSFUNCTIONAL TRASH ON THE WEB IS WHAT I CALL! MOST USELESS/WORTHLESS SITE EVER!

• JohnJohn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm the same. Is been happening for a good three days now. The whole purpose of my group is regular photo updates. It will be completely useless without them.

I also see Yahoo have made no effort to correct the problem or give any explanations or apologies. This is getting beyond a joke now and I am getting very annoyed. PLEASE GET IT FIXED!

• Marilyn LambertMarilyn Lambert commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is happening to me too in the UK. I can't upload zips to my Files or pictures to Albums. No response from Yahoo needless to say!
        The zips contain an .exe file which is the programme required to work the jigsaws I create. I know that .exe files can't be sent as an attachment. That was the whole reason for creating my Yahoo Jigsaw Groups so Group Memberscan just Download them from Files. Their choice. I have uploaded well over a thousand in the last nine years so why the problem now?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Been trying to post photos since a week ago but it gets stuck when uploading. Once the indicator finishes it restarts so nothing gets posted as nothing gets uploaded.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This happened a couple of weeks ago, and has been happening again since yesterday - at the very least. Last time it seemed to work the next day, but this time, well, it's the next day for my group...and nothing. It's 2016 - this is just silly, frankly. The more they try to change things to make it more difficult to use and make your screen too busy, the less it works. When will people figure this out???

Feedback and Knowledge Base