Hi, please let us know how we can improve Groups.

Attachments will not upload

As of 11/4/16, attachments will not upload. Why is this an every week event?

15th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • yahoo
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    LamarLamar shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

23 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • yahoo
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Juan M. MelendezJuan M. Melendez commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am getting so Impatient, WTF YAHOO GROUPS, if this error does not get fixed I may have to leave YAHOO altogether. RIDICULOUS!

• JohnJohn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same thing for our large group, have been with Yahoo for over 10 years now but if not resolved we will have no choice but to move.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As has been the case for a long time now, Yahoo sucks and does not care about these groups. Even a simple message appearing on group page acknowledging that they are aware of a problem and are working on it would be an improvement, but you will never see that because it would require one of those idiots to take a little initiative.

PROVES WHY YAHOO IS GOING DOWN THE DRAIN, THEY CANNOT FIX ANYTHING ON GROUPS, EVEN AS SIMPLE AS FIXING THAT DARN PHOTO UPLOADER WHICH HAS BEEN MALFUNCTIONING OVER THE PAST 5-6 DAYS AND IT APPEARS AS IF YAHOO DOESN'T WANT TO FIX THE UPLOADER; ABSOLUTE IMCOMPETENT MORONS AT YAHOO WHO DON'T CARE ABOUT NOTHING, JUNK, JUST PLAIN JUNK IS WHAT YAHOO IS AND WHAT'S WORSE IS THAT IT IS GOING TO STAY THAT WAY FOR THE NEXT SEVERAL DAYS, GEEZ DO YOU CARE YAHOO, THEY DON'T AND THEY JUST PLAIN SUCK!!!

• gg mcbreengg mcbreen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

November 28 and I still can't upload to the files section of my group. Could someone give us an idea of when this will be fixed please?

YAHOO DOESN'T CARE DOESN'T RESPOND TO SIMPLE QUESTIONS, THE JUST DON'T CARE AND THEY CANNOT FIX THE PHOTO UPLOADER? DARN IT, GET WITH THE PROGRAM AND REVAMP THE SITE, THAT NEO LAYOUT IS HORRIBLE!

• Rick HobbsRick Hobbs commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As of today, 11/26/16, the problems with uploading or attaching files and related issues being reported here over the last month or so by what appears to dozens of users. HEY YOU ******* PONY TAILED *****! ARE YOU ******* PAYING ATTENTION????!!!!!

After more than 10 years using yahoo groups for my work as a teacher, I regret having to leave yahoo.

• Va FlyerVa Flyer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As posted two days ago, the FILE UPLOAD today is INOP. PLEASE FIX!!!!!!!

You are driving me away and I don't want to go!!!!

YAHOO SUCKS AND THEY ABSOLUTELY DO NOT CARE! ***** YAHOO, THEIR TECHNICAL GLITCHES ARE MUCH LONGER THAN EXPECTED! STOP USING YAHOO GROUPS AND TRY SOMETHING ELSE, THE TECH SUPPORT AT YAHOO DOWNRIGHT STINKS!

11/22/16
        We still have to repost several times before attachment uploads. A month Yahoo, this has been going on for a month. WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO FIX THIS BUG???

And it continues. I had to keep reposting until my attachment showed up. What is the problem Yahoo, no tech support at all.

• SherrySherry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have to repost several times just to get my attachment to upload to the groups. This has been going on ALL MONTH. Does Yahoo even care about this?

What the **** is going on? I had to repost several times before my attachment finally appeared. Seems this has been going on for some time now. What the **** is Yahoo doing about this?

• Jay RicheyJay Richey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've had to re-post several times to get attachments to appear and I've also had to post photos twice before they would upload. This is getting very annoying having to go through this every week or two.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base