Hi, please let us know how we can improve Groups.

Events

why i dont get Events up - i get this when i go in there - Your access to this calendar is being processed. Please check back later.

146th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • BillBill commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have been a member of my group (mmcbalt) for years ever since the group, was formed several years ago, and for the last three months I have been unable to access the website with the events calendar, whenever I try it says at the bottom "Ooops, you need to be a member to perform this action". I have renewed my yahoo password, and I still can't get in. What can I so?

• MarieMarie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Feb 20, 2017. It is over 2 months since I joined my group and was given full access. Everything works EXCEPT EVENTS. From the first day I got the massage --"Your access to this calendar is being processed. Please check back later."-- It looks like your message is caught in a loop FOR ALL NEW MEMBERS. Old members say it works perfectly for them. PLEASE FIX THIS BUG ASAP. Our group is heavily dependent on scheduling.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

LAST DATE IS 2015 how can this help the thousands of fans out here Is this to connect him w/all of his.....or just a few.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

please connect '' chillertheatre.com/main.htm ''for april . how else will your fans get to see you.this post gets fans nowhere. PLEASE

• GoodSam CuddlersGoodSam Cuddlers commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to know this, too. I have all other services available to me on the group except the Event Calendar. I need to be able to make updates to it. It has been four days since I joined the group. How long does it take for this processing to be completed? Everyone else can see the calendar of events in my group?

Feedback and Knowledge Base