Hi, please let us know how we can improve Groups.

Events

why i dont get Events up - i get this when i go in there - Your access to this calendar is being processed. Please check back later.

138th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • yahoo
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • yahoo
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • BillBill commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have been a member of my group (mmcbalt) for years ever since the group, was formed several years ago, and for the last three months I have been unable to access the website with the events calendar, whenever I try it says at the bottom "Ooops, you need to be a member to perform this action". I have renewed my yahoo password, and I still can't get in. What can I so?

• MarieMarie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Feb 20, 2017. It is over 2 months since I joined my group and was given full access. Everything works EXCEPT EVENTS. From the first day I got the massage --"Your access to this calendar is being processed. Please check back later."-- It looks like your message is caught in a loop FOR ALL NEW MEMBERS. Old members say it works perfectly for them. PLEASE FIX THIS BUG ASAP. Our group is heavily dependent on scheduling.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

LAST DATE IS 2015 how can this help the thousands of fans out here Is this to connect him w/all of his.....or just a few.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

please connect '' chillertheatre.com/main.htm ''for april . how else will your fans get to see you.this post gets fans nowhere. PLEASE

• GoodSam CuddlersGoodSam Cuddlers commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to know this, too. I have all other services available to me on the group except the Event Calendar. I need to be able to make updates to it. It has been four days since I joined the group. How long does it take for this processing to be completed? Everyone else can see the calendar of events in my group?

Feedback and Knowledge Base